Am I hated here?

Hello Sup Forums. I am someone of an immigrant origin, and I have been living in Sweden since I was 4.

I am a good citizen, I vote based on Swedish interests first and foremost and I am well integrated in Swedish society and . I am currently in Uni studying EE.

I just wondered if Sup Forums hates people like me?

>an immigrant origin

Where?

No, it doesn't. You're good.

>I just wondered if Sup Forums hates people like me?
Yes, because all I know about you is that you're insecure and approval-seeking.

Don't hate you but think you should go back and make your own country great insted.

Matters, you getting paid to be here?
>If not, welcome brother, you will be one of us soon enough.

post skin color

As long as you assimilate and don't push your agenda on others you're good.

Oh also don't blow shit up or behead anyone.

Do you think Islam is incompatible with European culture?

Nej, så länge du anpassar dig till svenska värderingar så är det helt okej. Where are you from btw?

Also which university?

Can't if most people want me dead because I am a secular atheist.

Where did you come from?

>I vote based on Swedish interests first and foremost and I am well integrated in Swedish society

If you care about your country, I have no quarry.

It's the people who don't care about the countries they are in, who actively try to destabilize and subvert them, rather than improve what they are.

No, Islam is incompatible with any other culture other than Islamic culture.

quick question how does kalles kaviar taste?

I don't know if you've noticed, but we've been having ourselves a bit of a Civil War here the past couple of days.

Let's hope that and >100000000 bring us together in the name of Kek and chaos, our new ideology that binds us all.

>does Sup Forums hate me?
Yes. If you have so many insecurities that you have to worry about random ass people online having negative opinions of you, then yes. You're exactly the kind of people that should be hated.

>I vote for Sweden first and have loved here since I was 4 and study EE
Completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if you're a retard self-entitled faggot like so many immigrants in your country are.

If you are proud of your race and reproduce with your race ONLY, and you wish to go back to your homeland, then you are fine.

Why do you care, Farooq?

Fuck all the qt white Swedes you can and stop caring what Sup Forums has to say.

Why would we dislike a person who makes sweden great again. It's the leeches and aghani nutjobs we dislike.

You really shouldn't give a fuck if anyone here likes you or not. We are all anons either way.

I personally think some people can stay, even a Somali like you if you contribute and don't have any dual citizenship or crazy religion (islam).

Immigration should happen slowly enough that the immigrants can be absorbed into the culture. The problem is massive scale immigration brings all sorts of crime, poverty, and people who don't share the values of the country they live in and expect that country to change. Muslims in the U.S. are not a serious problem because they've been let in at a slow rate(granted, I find it a little disturbing that 12% of them think criticizing the Quran should be punishable by death). Mexicans are a serious problem, though. I don't have any issue with immigrants who behave when they get to their new country. I say all immigrants need to be like you.