Will I get /fit/ or /fat/ from this dutch produced liquid?

Will I get /fit/ or /fat/ from this dutch produced liquid?

Has to be better than the gubment water which is filled with estrogen to make use sympathetic for the kike and the arab am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't know... haven't seen my toes since 1996, but that shits gud

everybody knows the ultimate redpill is the monster diet: 20 cans a day and nothing else.

Just drink the no-cal ones, dummy

care about your teeth? don't drink it
care about your weight and gain fat easily? don't drink it
care about your sleep cycles? don't drink it
just want to enjoy the taste of the nectar of degeneracy? drink it. it's one of the sweetest. most refreshing drinks there is

Energy drinks are awful for you. That thing probably has a whole weeks worth of your recommended sugar intake.

Lolwhut?
It has like 50 grams of sugar, you might as well drink sugar cane. Throwaway that 2007 crignefest

What's the alternative, faggots?

>inb4 drink water muh nigga.
Water tastes like shit where I live in the countryside and bottled water is some expensive shit.

>That first sip of the day

high quality tea and water. cheap tea has lots of fluoride, even more than american tap water.
though there's nothing wrong with drinking a can or two of monster a week if you aren't hyper strict about your health

Get preworkout if you want the energy without quite as much sugar. But make sure you also workout.

>not knowing about the zero

If you drink one a day and don't live a lazy slob lifestyle I don't think it's that bad. The ingredients don't look any worse than a soda and has regular sugar vs HFCS

Nothing has HFCS in europe btw. It's not subsidized. Sugar is dirt cheap here.

This.

It's great until the caffeine wears off. Then you will feel extremely tired.

Yeah, water sux. We should use this on our crops too.

Energy drinks are a fucking meme, if you have to feel like you're drinking crap then drink sugarfree soft drinks

It's got what plants need.

I personally can't workout without that First Sip of the Day

>drinking the fizzy jew

Drink water, only water. Add lemon juice in it occasionally (real lemon juice, not fake sugar crap)

I would go for the sugar free ones. The newer ones actually taste good.

Would love to try the blue one myself.

the only acceptable answer

coffee black

These things will make your heart go like a rabbits every time you drink one. This is bad.

Don't drink energy drinks they are fucking poison

Lemonade a best.

>/fat/

i would tell you to kill yourself but you're already doing a good job

kek those taste like shit. I need the fizz.

Nah, I drink them fairly regularly and have never had that problem. The only one that made my heart do that was that neuro sonic shit.

tea and honey
cocoa with milk
fresh juices

plenty of options dude

Not if you're already used to caffeine.

Also, don't drink it right after you wake up. That's how you build tolerance.

I've been drinking the lemonade one for years, really helps after a night of heavy drinking.

That stuff sounds feminine.

you want sweet stuff that isn't going to kill you or not?

I have been drinking 3 every Day (blue ones but there's still caffeine) and im fine

>sugar isn't a problem if it comes from """natural"" sources

Havvent seen the blue one yet but the White one is nice

The 24 oz lemonade cans are like $2.49 here. 240mg caffeine with only 30 calories and 6g sugar.

I think there's even a black one of your craving some BBC (big black cans)

blue is almost blueberry flavored but it tastes like diet.

red and white are good.

crave*

I lost my feet shitposting in the great meme war.

fat.

regular water is better

So the blue one is basically the old monster lo-carb?

If that's so then forget it. It tasted like crap to me.

And who runs Monster?

(((Rodney Sacks))) and (((Hilton Schlosberg))).

I've devoloped too much tolerence for it and now I only don't feel like absolute shit for 30 minuites at start of shift, then I have to slog through until lunch trying not to fall asleep in which I drink another which lasts me 30 minuites of not feeling like shit until I get off work and then I have problems falling asleep

I only drink paint stripper.

Water is the best anons

yeah man, itsno good.

Idk red and orange Kinda had the teaxture of flour maybe i got unlucky im fine w/ zero and The White

Monster advertising: the thread.

The blue one tastes significantly better than that.

Sup Forums publicity is the best kind of publicity rite???

Monster has the most artificial taste ever.

water with no xenoestrogen in it from the plastic bottles

water with no pissed out birth control pills in it.

water that hasn't been contaminated by all this shit we've created to reduce responsibility and increase hedonism.

So basically dig your own well.

>aluminum cans
>aluminum neurotoxic
OP BTFO

I make my own supplements which include

CoQ10
Phosphatidelsyrine
Amino Acid complex
Probiotics
Omega 3
Selenium
Iodine
5HTP
Green Tea
Glucoseamine
Wheat Grass
Various dried fruit and veggie powders

But yeah that shitty energy drink will probably make you fit

Energy drinks usually taste like shit and are awful for you if drunk routinely.
I'm fortunate that the only one I like to drink is almost never available in my area so I only drink it on rare occasions.

Tastes like piss. The only canned drink I can stand is Cafe Cuba

Yea that's the point of the symbol. "Monster" "unleash the beast" all of that stuff

It's obviously referring to the devil. Why is this shocking?

>ASPARTAME
Nice try NWO/them

>implying whore piss isn't contaminating nature
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html

the only place that is safe is somewhere that doesn't have people

>next flavour is pol to appeal the indian market

your body is the best filter, drink piss

Dutch produced?

Depends on what you do after drinking it.

I don't get it. Help a guy with autism out.

pooloos are disgusting savages almost as unhygienic as sandniggers.

Water filters. I found an under sink filter for 170 USD that filters all the regular stuff on top of flouride. Im sure a good filter will get most of the bad taste out of water too.

I wass supposed to type poo

Opposed to tasting real things?

Get off of sugar and caffeine for a while, then it tastes amazing again for a couple of days.

Energy drinks are for untermensch

I use to drink 4-5 if those lo-cal ones a day when I was working for this one company. We would work 6 days a week 10-15 hrs a day. Let me tell you calling these fucking things monster is a spot on name for them. I was like dr jekyll and mr hyde. I had no patience for bullshit on the job and would just lose it if someone fucked up. I stopped drinking them, just stick to coffee now. Everyone I work with is much happier.

Coffee and water are the only redpilled non-alcoholic drinks

Some have more authentic flavor to them, but that regular Monster is like some weird alien candy drink.

Monster by itself is nasty. But man I love mixing it in a shot of flavored vodka. Youre fucking drunk and wired up makes for a good night. Try it with a strawberry vodka and it literally tastes like a jolly rancher.

Styx drinks them.
He also smokes catnip

I fucking love dutch juice. I drink one or two a day, low cals ones. The other day they only had classic green so I had to drink that shit. It tastes disgusting as shit reminds me of cigarettes after months of vaping high nicotine.

Another trick to unlock your brain on caffeine and not get fucked up is to take twice the amount in l theanine. It chills you out and focus the brain on task on hand.

why is his house so gay looking?

Is a extra large dark roast with espresso shot taken black, redpilled Sup Forums?

checked and kek'd

I don't think I want to take advice from a man that looks like a jewish skeleton.

Smart dude but he sure does look like the definition of "subhuman".

Suomibro I have no problem with all the sugar and caffeine, I just hate the taste of the most commonly available and popular energy drinks.
I typically only drink stuff with a heavy lime taste, those are rare to come by.
I don't think I've seen pic related in a store in forever.

Not /fit/ or /fat/, but /cancer/ and /diabetes/. Just drink espresso; it even has health benefits.

I typically drink one of these or an Ultra Sunrise a day and I'm pretty /fit/ with excellent vitals.

GOAT energy drink. My local convenience store has them 2 for $3 and they're always in stock. I am slowly killing myself and it has never tasted so good.

>Mixed drinks with flavored Vodka.

Are you from California?

EVEN BASIC MONSTER WITH ALL THE CALORIES HAS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS FOR SOME REASON, YOU CAN'T WIN

HFCS is bad shit all-around, but if you count your calories/carb intake it's fine once in a while. Just avoid artificial sweeteners and go with "better" brands like Amp or Full Throttle with nothing but sugar and caffeine

But both your kidneys and teeth are fucked up senpai.

>yfw first sip of the day

>Leaf
>Low Cal
>Not realizing that your brain needs calories to function
>Literally falling into the Jew Diet Scheme to create complacent Whites who are easier to breed out

Only energy drink I can tolerate with alcohol is the regular grapefruit Nos.