New religion

I'm an atheist, have been for 13 years but feeling like I need something, like maybe a religion. While I like old Christian music and art, I don't want to go back to into an Abrahamic religion.

I get spiritual feelings from nature but not sure which old religion to look to for that. I've been thinking about native religions, especially since I am part. But I'm open to look into any really.
Can anyone suggest any?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU
youtube.com/watch?v=orS3NoIAE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=5lYQ-Kkdh6k
youtube.com/watch?v=l3QlCEBTxIs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZUMKCe9iY
youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8gnYpVsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurt Russell was so boss in The Thing

He really was, and that hat. I saved that picture to try to convince my husband to get his hair like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

Thanks, I'll put them in my watch list.

Are you pagan?

No, I'm an atheist, but I think religion is the glue that hold society together. Not everyone can handle atheism, and oftentimes they fill the void left by the absence of God with degeneracy, materialism, marxism, etc. Ergo, I wouldn't recommend it, nor would I go out of my way to convince someone not to believe. I think Europeans should return to their Pagan roots and abandon Christianity, as it is a foreign, Arab religion, not to mention it's teachings are flawed and arguably immoral.

What do you believe?
That's the core of all religions. No hipster buildings or inspirational gurus.
Just what you believe into.
And from there on you go and take a look not the other way around.

something to add here

>I'm an atheist, have been for 13 years but feeling like I need something, like maybe a religion.

You was never an atheist then. An atheist is someone who doesn't think of any eternal entity. For a true atheist it's not only not true what religious books tell but also not even bothering them.
At best you were an agnosticist.
Someone who couldn't claim if there is something like god or not.

But that's all snickers. Just listen to yourself and the religion will reveal to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=orS3NoIAE-8

I didn't get that feeling until this past year.

Here's one more.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lYQ-Kkdh6k

Scientology.

Oh fuck my shit up. Scientology is the best ever. All these nic guys who will guard you even whn you retreat.

What about Satanism?

Religion is degenerate

The you are a convert. Nothing bad about it. I just want to guide you and so on is just not true. Religion is something intime between you and you. No one else. Just search for a philosophy that fits your being.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3QlCEBTxIs

Voodoo - seriously. Has rituals, requires no belief.

If you can stomach the cult-like elements shit's cash.

*intimate(?)... you know what I wanted to say

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZUMKCe9iY

Especially when you just live for the next interrogation. That's some fetish you got really into.

A non-religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8gnYpVsg