Equality House

Why is it ok to treat our gay brothers and sisters like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China
advocate.com/news/daily-news/2010/02/05/study-supports-gay-super-uncles-theory
lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_adoption
washingtonblade.com/2012/10/11/milestones-in-lgbt-parenting-history/
bbc.com/news/magazine-26089486
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if gays and Sup Forums teamed up, we could destroy feminism

top kek, gays exist because of feminism

Does it say "fuck fags" or "fuck face"?

> 7 bullet holes in a window

Surely it would shatter after the first.

Hey faggots... whatcha doin?

>'find' seven bullet holes in window
>call SPLC

>gays exist because of feminism
>top kek

No seriously. Where did this normalization of faggotry come from? When did it start happening?

when people stopped being assholes

>being illiterate
Gays have existed long before feminism. Read some history books, nigger.

>implying we want to team up with you, Sup Forums
Sup Forums is useless. You just spend your time deluding yourselves into thinking you have an influence on the world. I'd rather "team up" with Reddit.

The owner of the house is 'Aaron Jackson', and he's not even gay. Once again, Sup Forums goes full retard and doesn't research things before shitposting.

dont question it user, the police said crime is on the rise!

No one cares, m8.

Faggotry is a recent invention, and the normalization should be stopped immediately.

Homosexuality is normalized by default. Nobody started caring until Jews and their religious spawns pushed Abrahamic religions on the rest of the world.

>heard them spray painting the wall
>didn't hear them shooting holes in your house

things that didn't happen for 100 alex

>literally no civilization ever under any circumstance

Kill yourself, seriously. Don't even bother posting "muh greek homosexuality". You know that it is nothing like what you are trying to imply here.

>no one cares, m8
Then why'd you start talking about it?

>faggotry is a recent invention
Citation needed.

>don't even bother posting "muh greek homosexuality"
Kek, you know you're wrong and just want to pretend you aren't. What am I trying to imply?

Don't forget that they also heard that there were five of them, and they were white.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

>Where did this normalization of faggotry come from?

You're trying to imply that homosexuality at ANY point in civilized human history was considered normal or appropriate, much less the basis of an actual family unit.

Do you have a link to the full song?

Is it okay to treat our dusky brothers and sisters like this?

Why are heterosexuals all illiterate morons?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China

lmao is this bait

christcuck influence is declining in the west
fortunately we're importing a bunch of muslims into our countries, so maybe one day we can go back to hating gay people for no reason

Thanks for that revisionist look at history m8. I like your three sources of homosexuality being considered appropriate conduct in Chinese history.

Isn't that the place by the WBC?

>7 bullet holes in my window
They don't know how glass works.....

It is not hatred.

They are simply not to be permitted to adopt children, and their marriages are not to be condoned by the State (which honestly should have no role in condoning any marriages anyway).

>the sound of 5 white guys
Did they just assume those peoples race and gender?
So ignorant.

it was probably the basis of a family unit
many times in communities had children that were orphans or their parents died, a gay couple that knew the family or was willing to raise a child would take them in if needed

The window was so coated in semen that the bullets didn't shatter it.

>implying

>In a 1976 study, Gwen Broude and Sarah Greene compared attitudes towards and frequency of homosexuality in the ethnographic studies available in the Standard cross-cultural sample. They found that out of 42 communities: homosexuality was accepted or ignored in 9; 5 communities had no concept of homosexuality; 11 considered it undesirable but did not set punishments; and 17 strongly disapproved and punished. Of 70 communities, homosexuality was reported to be absent or rare in frequency in 41, and present or not uncommon in 29.[1][2]

>Among Indigenous peoples of the Americas prior to European colonization, a number of nations had respected roles for homosexual, bisexual, and gender-nonconforming individuals; in many Indigenous communities, these roles still exist.

>Homosexuality in Japan, variously known as shudo or nanshoku, has been documented for over one thousand years and had some connections to the Buddhist monastic life and the samurai tradition. This same-sex love culture gave rise to strong traditions of painting and literature documenting and celebrating such relationships.

>Similarly, in Thailand, kathoey, or "ladyboys," have been a feature of Thai society for many centuries, and Thai kings had male as well as female lovers. While Kathoey may encompass simple effeminacy or transvestism, it most commonly is treated in Thai culture as a third gender. They are generally accepted by society, and Thailand has never had legal prohibitions against homosexuality or homosexual behavior.

>During the Renaissance, wealthy cities in northern Italy—Florence and Venice in particular—were renowned for their widespread practice of same-sex love, engaged in by a considerable part of the male population and constructed along the classical pattern of Greece and Rome.[20][21]

You're seriously resorting to the "REVISIONIST HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY!!!! DXXX" without even a single shred of evidence against what I'm saying? There are Chinese paintings of gay sex linked from that Wiki page. It's really not hard to see you're full of shit.

>In time of Safavid dynasty of Iranian homosexuality and homoerotic expressions were tolerated in numerous public places, from monasteries and seminaries to taverns, military camps, bathhouses, and coffee houses. In the early Safavid era (1501–1723), male houses of prostitution (amrad khane) were legally recognized and paid taxes.

You forgot to put the ((())) around that study m8

Could be worse...

You realize how completely empty all your arguments are, right? You're just posting ">implying" and "it's a conspiracy!" every time you get proven wrong.

>gays and pol team up
>end up with just gays

you're right, what you described isn't hatred, nor does it have much to do with the "normalization of faggotry". (it is illogical. it's better for children to be in an orphanage/foster care than to be in the care of 2 responsible adults? i seriously doubt it)

Kek, you're so insanely mad. The entire thread is giving citations against your stupid beliefs and you're still trying to convince yourself that homosexuality is wrong.

I'm just saying it's interesting that you're the only two faggots in this thread attempting to claim some kind of moral qualification for homosexuality because "S-SOME PEOPLE DID IT IN THE PAST AND WEREN'T CRUCIFIED FOR IT"

None of this "evidence" you are presenting honestly suggests any kind of tacit approval for homosexuals as equal members of society. The prevailing sentiment throughout history (Christian or not) is that they were not.

Should burn that monstrosity down fags make me sick

not just implying, that's LITERALLY what has happened throughout all of history and is happening today. gay couples want to adopt children that are in orphanages and raise them. that is how the "gay" family unit works naturally

No, it is better for divorce to not be normalized either, actually.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Learn some basic ethics and try again.

Notice how the other gays are supplying citations for their weak arguments, but you have none whatsoever?

There is no such thing as a "gay" "family" "unit" because it cannot exist.

>they are simply not to be permitted to adopt children
You are simply not the one who gets to choose, being that you're some retarded 15 year old.
Give one reason why male homosexual couples shouldn't be able to adopt children. Every statistic points towards the number of dads a child has correlating with the mental and financial well-being of the child in the future.

1. I was simply giving proof against the claim that the normalization of homosexuality is recent. It's clearly not.

And if you bothered to read what I said, you see that all the specific examples I posted very clearly talk about it being absolutely normalized in a number of societies. Not all of them, but enough for it to be a trend.

Ok, so let's assume that's true.

Which society was the one that ended up ruling the world?

Wrong. You said homosexuality was never accepted historically. We provided examples against it. You're the one who is using an appeal to tradition. You just didn't have the tradition backing you up.

>None of this "evidence" you are presenting honestly suggests any kind of tacit approval for homosexuals as equal members of society.

I'd never imply homosexuals are equal members of society. Homosexuals are above heterosexuals, and heterosexuals should be treated as though they have three uses : pets, slaves, and creating more homosexuals. ;^)

kek, every statistic points to HAVING A DAD. "Number of dads", my fucking sides.

The reason they shouldn't be allowed to raise a family is because they are living a lie, and a mother's influence is equally as important as a father's in producing a healthy family.

Depends on the glass. Laminated glass, like in a car windshield, isn't that uncommon in homes today.

lol...

You mean the same society that currently has one of the largest gay populations in the entire world?

The one that is declining since the sexual revolution, yes. I wonder why.

Notice how you have no citations either?

You really are confused.

It's only declining to you because we have things you think are icky. We're still the richest most powerful country in the entire world.

? you need a citation for this shit? i'm presenting a logical argument based on very obvious information, whereas you aren't even presenting a counter-argument.

but fine, here you go:
advocate.com/news/daily-news/2010/02/05/study-supports-gay-super-uncles-theory
lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_adoption
washingtonblade.com/2012/10/11/milestones-in-lgbt-parenting-history/
bbc.com/news/magazine-26089486

it's not a family unit? so what do you call it when two adults in a romantic relationship with each other take in a child and feed/clothe/raise them until they are an adult? what term should i use instead of family unit for these people?

Absolutely any citation he would post that helps his argument would be dismissed by you with a stupid parenthesis meme and more stubborn homophobia.

Fucking kek, holy shit, shifting the goalpost much?

>gender non-conforming

The usage of that word would imply that th individual whom published said piece, may have has a bias. This seems to be the equivocal of people in the LGB community trying to claim that "Latinx" language has always exited.

>Identifying so much with where you put your dick that you literally build a house that reflects your preference to sodomize other men

This is what I don't get with gay people. I don't feel the need to constantly express that I like to fuck women, why do they need to push this down other people's throats? (No pun intended)

please explain how they are living a lie

also, you would rather kids sit in an orphanage/foster care system than have two dads or two moms? is having one gender of parent somehow better than no parents at all?

People aren't saying shit because all these hate crimes are false flags usually done by the "victim" themselves. I mean don't you find it convenient that there is never any security footage of these acts taking place and it's always on the claim of the "victims"? Also, it's ALWAYS "5 white guys" the same way it's always my "8 year old daughter/niece/friend/student said Trump is gonna kill us all" etc

Why? "Gender non-conforming" is a completely unbiased, objective term regardless of which side you believe.

worse than**

If you had tons of people hate men who like to fuck women and deny them rights for a long time, you'd probably want to express yourself.

I have a better question why the fuck are you painting your house a goddamned rainbow where you are in kkk bible believing Christian country?

Why would they want to paint themselves such attention? i get having a rainbow flag but having a rainbow house can be a death sentence depending on where you live.

>This is what I don't get with gay people. I don't feel the need to constantly express that I like to fuck women, why do they need to push this down other people's throats? (No pun intended

You don't, but the vast majority of heterosexuals do. Don't tell me you haven't seen plenty of heterosexual men with a naked woman tattoo'd onto them, or that you don't hear or see other heterosexuals talking about or posting about their desire to fuck women.

The vast majority of gays don't express it. The unfortunate truth, however, is that if we don't express it, you assume we're straight. It causes confirmation bias.

Do you see one in 50 people expressing their blatant homosexuality? You see more like 1 in 200, I'd assume. Homosexuals are a 50th of the population though.

>make sure everyone knows you are gay
>be surprised that some people don't like you

no dude if a scientific article doesn't say "fucking faggot xD" instead of "gender non-conforming" it is obviously biased!

Homosexuality being present doesn't mean it isn't wrong, you fucking retard.

Community-sanctioned murder over trivial offenses is present in many countries. It's also banned in others. I guess that means neither option is right. Correct, Mr. Relativist?

The retards saying fags didn't exist until yesterday are also retarded, for the record. To note a reference in their own Jew book, why would the bible ban faggotry if there were no fags in the first place? (checkm8 christfags :^)

Degenerate fags can get fucked.

The person he was replying to was predicating his argument on homosexuality being wrong because it is a "recent invention"

>Homosexuality being present doesn't mean it isn't wrong, you fucking retard.

I never made that claim, you fucking retard. I just gave citations against his claim, which was that homosexuality is a recent thing.

On the other hand, there is absolutely no reason for homosexuality to be considered wrong.

>inb4 "if everyone were homosexual we'd go extinct!"
If everyone were a permavirgin like you, we'd also go extinct. That doesn't make it immoral.

The argument was presented as saying that homosexuality is a recent invention, as proof that it is "wrong".

Since that's been proven false, many times over, there is no actual justifiable argument for why "homosexuality is wrong" because religion and "muh feelings."

Maybe true, but I wouldn't be surprised to have it all thrown back in my face

Nobody is surprised when heterosexuals act like retards though. We expect that behavior from you. We just try to ignore it.

Why should you give a shit if I assume you're straight? Most people are, and I don't give a shit if you're not. If more heterosexuals express their desire to fuck women, that's only because it is the norm and it's how people are created. Homosexuality will never be the norm, I'm all for equal rights but you don't need to build a fucking rainbow house. I wouldn't build a house with a vagina on it for fuck sake

>I just gave citations against his claim, which was that homosexuality is a recent thing.
You said:
> The entire thread is giving citations against your stupid beliefs and you're still trying to convince yourself that homosexuality is wrong.
In response to a guy saying he didn't believe a study proved that homosexuality was present in many societies. If your counter argument was supposed to address something else then perhaps you should say so.

Yeah that's retarded. There are other reasons to dislike fags though.

>statistically more likely to be child rapists and spread diseases
>"soft factors" including negative effects on traditional family structures from promoting faggotry (if this isn't true then explain where all the trannies have come from as of late)
>95% of the gays vote for retarded leftist cunts who want to flood the country with terrorists

t. an actual faggot :^)

Yeah because the Folsom Street Fair, for example, is not "acting like retards." Going outside and sucking dick and drinking piss in front of children on the street while getting fucked in the ass by a prolapse-sized dildo wearing a rainbow cape made of plastic dicks is in fact beneficial social behavior. Thank you for the reminder.

>We're still the richest most powerful country in the entire world

How does this have anything to do with gays?

a lot of lgbt people agree with you, for the record

Ignore it by posting it on facebook?

>Why should you give a shit if I assume you're straight?
Read the sentence directly after that. It causes confirmation bias. You start thinking all gay people are rubbing it in your face, because all the people you know are gay are the ones who rub it in your face.

On the other hand, I don't care if you think I'm straight. Most people think I'm straight.

>If more heterosexuals express their desire to fuck women, that's only because it is the norm and it's how people are created.
People are also created homosexual. It's not about "more", it's about "a greater percentage of their population". You do it more often, yet you're making a generalization about homosexuals. You can't justify rubbing your sexuality in people's faces while also complaining about people rubbing their sexuality in your face.

>Homosexuality will never be the norm,
No, but being biscum seems like it's about to be.

>I'm all for equal rights but you don't need to build a fucking rainbow house. I wouldn't build a house with a vagina on it for fuck sake

That's a lie. You'd absolutely build a vagina house if you could get away with it; don't even begin to imply the equivalency of building a rainbow house is to build a vagina house though. He didn't build a penis house. He built a very tame house with some colors.

I'd like to remind you that you keep saying "I wouldn't [..]" but I'm not the one who built the stupid fucking rainbow house. I wouldn't either. I don't even like how rainbows look from an aesthetic standpoint. They're fucking ugly.

>Yeah because the Folsom Street Fair, [...].

A very small percentage of the homosexual population does stupid shit. The vast majority of the heterosexual population does stupid shit. I don't go to parades. Why do I care?

Once again, you're getting a case of confirmation bias. I didn't post about it on facebook. None of the homosexuals I know posted about it. In fact, most of the homosexuals I know don't even have facebooks.

almost all of the reasons you listed for disliking homosexuals are arbitrary and not an inherent part of being gay. these reasons are also changing for the better and will continue to as society progresses

>more likely to be child rapists
citation needed, numbers needed

>more likely to spread disease
this is true for trans people and gay men, the opposite is true for lesbians. it's a huge problem and needs to be addressed effectively

>gays vote left
this is a majority of people on the right don't like gay people and want to pass legislation criminalizing it/allowing discrimination. this is changing though

New York City

Its ok if they are just homosexual, but if sexual fetishised men want to adopt children its ill.

Also the whole gay culture thing is extrem annoying till sexual molesting.

"LeL were so proud that we are gay, all chrsitians and withe people are nazis,
we want a gay day, but you re not allowed to ´have a white ppl day xDDD"

The gay parades, like these were trudeau is partying everytime are really
sexual molestion for normal people and it justifies russians discrimination against homos.

Also that they unite with the other "minorities" against le evil white male, is kill yourself tier behaviour.

>citation needed, numbers needed

I don't have time, ask Sup Forums later. Here's a link that looks totally 100% unbiased and certainly objective, for sure
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

>this is a majority of people on the right don't like gay people and want to pass legislation criminalizing it/allowing discrimination. this is changing though

No, in A FUCKING LEAF the Conservative Party is entirely neutral on all issues relating to faggotry (and has officially banned any discussion of reversing gay marriage or abortion rules). Gays still vote overwhelming pro-immigration and leftist.

Even if it is just a function of "gay culture" then that suggests that allowing gay culture to flourish is a shit idea.

>this is true for trans people and gay men, the opposite is true for lesbians

Lesbians are the most likely to engage in domestic abuse and the most likely to have that abuse cause severe damage, compared to any other orientation.

>I don't go to parades. Why do I care?

A very small percentage of the neo-Nazi population actually beats up homosexuals. I don't go to neo-Nazi parades. Why do I care?

>accepted or ignored
I think this is a key part of your own post you're conveniently IGNORING. During the late 70s, the average person who actually thought homosex was immoral and disgusting would probably write himself down as "ignoring" on a survey, because he would be smug in his knowledge that degenerate homos can't marry or adopt anyway, so they're free to fag it up as much as they want. That is not the case today.

Also, as for the "ancient societes practiced homosex" idea, how new are you to Sup Forums that you aren't aware that this would have been a symptom of collapse of the empires where it was taking part? Educated, non-degenerates of the time probably looked at those who would fornicate with slave boys the same way they looked at gambling and alcohol addicts. Marcus Aurelius himself chastises people he knows in his Meditations for homosex with boy slaves.

trannys need to be exterminated. they side with trannys so it is what it is

>we must act
What the fuck are you going to do?

KKK popped by today and informed me that all muslim LGBTQ babies will be confiscated and run through a woodchipper at dawn if Trump wins. Very sad. We must fix this system so the muslims transbabies can LGBTQ freely and organically.