‘SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WHITE ANYMORE’: 12YO GIRL BULLIED AT KANSAS CITY SCHOOL FOR BEING WHITE

‘SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WHITE ANYMORE’: 12YO GIRL BULLIED AT KANSAS CITY SCHOOL FOR BEING WHITE.

The school appears to have done little to remedy the situation.

After being violently attacked twice in two weeks because of her race, the mother of a 12-year-old girl attending a school in Kansas City where whites are a minority says her daughter “doesn’t want to be white anymore.”

infowars.com/she-doesnt-want-to-be-white-anymore-12yo-girl-bullied-at-kansas-city-school-for-being-white/

School website:

kcfse.org

Been going on for years:

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1027518

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/LIVING/10/22/philly.school.asian.american.attacks/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sad

Future white supremacist.

she'll be one of us soon

DEFEND THE LOLI

LOLIS ARE SACRED

Good, fuck white people.

They deserve it for being racist and oppressing people of color.

>Goldstein
oy vey

Such news only hasten the forthcoming second holocaust.

>12

>deserved it

Die faggot

This.

If white pepo are so scared of being minorities, then den shouldnt have treated people of color so poorly throughout history

u getting what u deserve whitey

like pottery

If your kids are in a school with more than 3% niggers, PULL THEM OUT and find a better white school.

Or home school.

lol white people are so beta.

beat it wannabe nigger

>going to Kansas City district schools
Well, y'know , you do certain things you gotta expect certain outcomes. This is why you homeschool.
Fuck, I remember when they made us(Independence district) take Van Horn. Nobody wanted it.

Ok russian rape baby

Sweden ye-WAIT

All current SJWs, about 10 years from now when they have school-age children, should have to send their kids to a majority non-white school.

After all, reverse racism is impossible right?

Great news from my hometown today.

You know how many people of color I've treated poorly? None. Not a one.

You know how many people of color were KILLED by someone else? A fucking lot.

You know how many slaves were owned by non-whites? A fucking lot.

You know how often movies or historians talk about slave mis-treatment at the hands of Jews or Mexicans? Not fucking many.

I know we're talking about more than slaves here but its on the same page.

Boy these niggers sure are getting bold, and you won't get any kind of correction from the one parent the niggers have at home, the nigger community is doomed because of this.

>Troost Avenue

I used to work in downtown Kansas City. Troost is one of the streets you avoid, before and after dark, along with Paseo. Even the Plaza isn't safe anymore. Wew, isn't cultural enrichment great?

none of dat shitt matters whitey i cant read

Who cares?

Nu-Sup Forums disavows white people.

I was bullied for being black. Get over it.

These feral niggers need to remember the Tulsa race riots

I used to do volunteer community service when I lived in Sugar Creek, later off Main by Noland and Independence Square. We met at Van Horn. Nailed some sewer skank who went there. Sucked a mean dick.

Yep.
This is what the sjw pandering is doing- creating a new generation of fascists.

>outrageous scandal that makes worldwide news if this happens in Germany
>just another day in Murrica

Stay max cucked, you circumsized jew slaves

being asian is comfy
i'm not white so i can't be racist
but i'm not black so life is good

i doubt this happened but how bout i get over it by sending you back

It's a good thing most niggers drop out of school before finishing high school, every single week you can find stories of major fights and brawls at the schools. These niggers cannot function in a normal society. They lack the brain power to build successful lives for themselves and their families. If you look ay the evidence and ever interact with them you'll notice their is something wrong with these people, and it cannot be fixed.

Girls in Norway are dying their hairs black because they are being bullied

I apologize for the grammatical errors, I type to fast for my own good.

Shut up you fucking retarded white cuck.

Must be pretty set then. I'm white in a country that still benefits whites to some degree, but it lessens over time.

Thanks for the laugh.

Umm...

cnn.com/2010/LIVING/10/22/philly.school.asian.american.attacks/

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

this makes look forward to the race war so much
please keep spreading your lies and hate
you owe so much to whites yet feel nothing but hate
you're fucking disgusting and you will pay

kek

I hate this world, when white woman are trying to destroy the white race by indoctrinating a generation in institutions.

woman should never have gone to work, they are ruining everyone's life, they need to stick to child bearing and keeping house

>the violence was racial tension between black and Asian immigrant students reaching its breaking point

this doesn't count, blacks are just naturally violent
>African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.
>Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points

and we're still leagues above them, even with their 230 point handicap

Fuck off TRS

Stop sabotaging and fracturing!

What are we going to do about this? Nothing?

Is there hope? I want to die.

She needs to move or be put in a private school. What do you propose?

Never die based Finn, we love you

havent u heard they are nazis?

Help her move? Go fund me? Bring this to someones attention? Trump maybe

Harass the school?

Too many niggers in the school systems. Spics too I'm sure.

Unless you live in a town with a large white population, home schooling is the way to go I think.

I'm just hitting some serious suicide levels with recent news.

More Asians should think like you.

You're pretty much the first Asian I've spoken to with a sensible perspective on that college admissions issue and understands that there is more to a college applicant than their SAT score.

...and maybe elite universities don't want to fill themselves up with antisocial weirdos who are unable to hold a conversation with an adult, have a strong sense of entitlement built upon having wasted their teenage years practicing math problems, frame all of their successes as evidence of their genius and frame all of their failures as someone somehow maliciously persecuting them.

That would be the easiest thing to do but it won't have lasting effects. Blacks aren't as tolerant when they're the majority from what I've seen.

I like your country.

Would marry a based finn girl and have 12 kids.

If i knew how, i'd give them money to move.

Do it now or soon they will all be brown.

we don't care about niggers

Yall understand american?

I can haz job in IT?

Someone at info wars should talk to the family and find out the situation first. If it's money problems maybe Alex could set up a gofundme where us and his viewers donate.

Ok go suggest that so i can donate 25k of madmoney

IT jobs are getting fucked from what I heard but I'm sure there are opportunities.

Hmm the actual fox article says the school won't even give the mother the punchers name slash info so the mother can't get even get a restraining order

That's bullshit. The cops should give it to her

Pretty sad, but reality is she will be a coalburner soon to avoid being bullied if she doesn't get any help, most likely has no father present.

Someone nearby should help them get the name of the attacker, I'm suspecting the mother is quite weak and won't push hard enough, possibly a bit 'slow', school is not allowed to cover it up but police has to be contacted.

Some Sup Forumsack must know someone nearby that can help this poor white kid, just to get the name of the filthy ape with the help of a proper police filing.

Digits will it

fb/chandis.kee

>Nu-Pol
Ru Paul's even gayer cousin.

I wouldn't want to be on a team that is atomized, in disarray, too.

At least niggers stick together in gangs. They have that pack mentality.

dude, your women literally apologize and lie when they are raped to protect migrants.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/

this really preheats my oven.

I'm more surprised she isn't a single mother yet

((()))

Of all sad words, of tongue or pen the saddest of these Sup Forums was right again

Abolishing slavery was a mistake... These animals are worth less than rats. Once we invented machines to pick cotton we should have erased their kind.

>Selin Gören
>our women

lel

reminder that this will be the future for our grandchildren if we let reddit cucks subvert our movement

At least they're honest.

Oy Vey Goy, You should be disavowing those doing Roman salutes not worrying about the displacement and torture of your people.

kek

kek

White man allowed this. You have no other to blame than yourself

Lol Revere racism. GOOD JOB Sup Forums!

CAnt wait for this to get even worse!

Remove the glass jar you fucking white male.