ITT Subtle Holiday Red Pilling

With the holidays coming so to comes gathering with family and friends. Now is a great time to study up some red pills to drop at holiday get togethers. What are some subtle red pills that could be dropped with family and friends over the holidays?

Other urls found in this thread:

savieo.com/facebook/839324326209076
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
youtube.com/watch?v=qAEYZdJK-sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell your burnout relatives about this vid and remind that corrupt ass Hillary literally stole the election from bernie. now trump is our best bet for fighting the big (((banks)))

google "Bernie Supports 6 Trump Promises" its the 3rd link for me but the chan thinks all kikebooks links are spam so you got to find it yourself. the account is called AJ+ and its a great little video

Don't be that guy.

>destroying a family event by bringing up politics
How autistic are you?

That guy that in a laid back fashion exchanges ideas with his loved ones and retreats from hostility in order to be able to further communicate with his relatives?

I don't see what's wrong with being that guy.

Sounds like a jewish tactic, are you jewish?

Shoo shoo shill, I know what you're doing

>as if blue pilled raging libs aren't gonna start shit when a known Trump voting relative is sitting at the dinning room table

>as if Holidays in the west aren't already ruined by consumerism, smart phones and social media

>as if a conversational brawl erupting on social media and spilling into the holiday dinner wouldn't be enjoyable to whitness

Conversations are gonna happen. No reason not to voice one's own stance. May as well drop red pills for the lulz if the opportunity presents itself.

>that racist uncle
evry teim

Politicians will work together in areas of agreement.
How is that redpilling anyone? How stupid are you and your family?

The only way you guys can ever persuade anyone is to become successful. No one is going to swallow the rhetoric at a twenty something failed male in a stained anime pro t shirt.

what the fuck
why are her legs so HUGE?

>the racist uncle is now the racist nephew

wow what a le epic time to be alive right reddit?

Offer to say the prayer. At the end add:

>Dear Lord we thank you for bringing us Donald J Trump, savior of the west. With St. Michael as his sword, and our lady as his shield, Lord we ask that Trump may destroy both the barbarian at the gate, and the traitor within
at the last point stare at your liberal arts fag cousin

>tfw you are the weird racist unmarried uncle with the lazy beard
gonna shave for the holidays though

True, i never bring it up but i never back down either. If people are going to start to throw shit, you might as well prepare.

>Lord we ask that Trump may destroy both the barbarian at the gate, and the traitor within
That was great.

There's nothing wrong with the blacks.

Everyone in my family voted for Trump so they would probably agree with everything I said.

Same here.

Really looking forward to it tbqh. Last thanksgiving, my aunt and her daughter came to visit. She kinda looks like the front girl in the OP pic, height and hair-length/color wise. We spent the whole day playing games on my tablet and drawing, talking about school stuff and her worries. Kids these days do have it hard sometimes. It was super comfy though and she is so cute it almost broke my heart to see her leave, knowing I'd only see her again in a year. It's one of those days I like to remember when things get hard in my life.

I'm wearing my MAGA hat to my family dinner. Most of my family are libtards so I'll be smug as fuck all day.

Why do Germans celebrate Thanksgiving?

Let me help you out user.

savieo.com/facebook/839324326209076

Part of my family is from Florida.

Even holocaust denial?

Boring.

Imagine having this
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
times 10 start screeching and crying because you said you voted for SD, or w/e right wing party you have in your country.

>Grandfather voted for Trump
>My liberal sister is gonna be there

Dis gon be gud.

Kek :^D

I successfully redpilled my family to Trump and the pedo pizza scandal

>that screeching
I made it tens seconds in before my ears started to bleed.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Last time she visited she drew something for me (couple of horses on a field) and asked me to evaluate it. But really she just wanted to give it to me. How cute is that?

>not being racist with him
When will you take the red pill and become racist?

>what are some ways to turn myself into the racist relative trope in the eyes of my extended family?

Actual reply:

I'm really concerned that no one is taking in to consideration the exploitation of undocumented workers. They get those under-the-table jobs because employers want to skirt our safety regulations and wage laws. How is it that that the traditionally pro-union Democratic party is in favor of this behavior?

>le racism is bad
Fuck off leddit.
Why don't you just stay on /r/the donald or whatever.

I'm having it with my gf and parents. We all watched the election night together, we're all red pilled so we're just being cozy enjoying being winners.

We get to focus on things like our planning our up coming trip, laughing at libs, great food (they fry their turkey, and inject it with Cajun butter shit, it's fire af) Talking about new tech, the family business, my gf's new business.

No need for any fuss, it's all really going great for all of us and we're all close.

>grab grandma by the pussy
>call sister's boyfriend a kike nigger
>take a whole pie to your room

>Sup Forums at the thanksgiving dinner table
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

Don't be "that guy".

>as if blue pilled raging libs aren't gonna start shit when a known Trump voting relative is sitting at the dinning room table
Why I'm not doing thanksgiving this year

I'd hide in a device too if I was affronted by that awful tablecloth.

Stay safe kraut. look out for her, ok?

whyz it gotta be about race?

>>what are some ways to turn myself into the racist relative trope in the eyes of my extended family?
Bring up white on black crime and finish with black on white crime.

ask them what they think of jews and when they say I like them just roll your eyes and say oooookay. when they ask you to clarify just say nuthin forget it. they will have it in their mind forever but you have plausible deniability

Will do. I hope I can spoil her a little this year.

I can't wait to show them my new tattoo

youtube.com/watch?v=qAEYZdJK-sA