You know Trump is playing all of you, right?

You know Trump is playing all of you, right?

In persuasion language its called 'pace and lead' he made statements that you liked, such as 'no more mooslems' and such.
He made you all trust him and put your faith in him, so when he fell back strict vetting, you all followed like sheep and didnt mind it because he already established trust in you. Same thing on gay marriage and other obamacare.

Start educating yourself on persuasion and you will see these things so easily, you can basically choose when people influence your opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdEhctNh5tc

maxpersuasion.com/verbal-pacing-and-leading-mini-course/

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/10/trump-muslim-ban-morphs-into-extreme-vetting-clinton-presidential-debate/91844000/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37086578
ibtimes.com/what-will-trump-do-about-muslims-call-total-ban-has-morphed-proposal-extreme-vetting-2443910
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/temporary
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suspension
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fell back strict vetting
He didn't.

>he thinks people here didn't expect all of this

You're either new or retarded

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/10/trump-muslim-ban-morphs-into-extreme-vetting-clinton-presidential-debate/91844000/

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37086578

ibtimes.com/what-will-trump-do-about-muslims-call-total-ban-has-morphed-proposal-extreme-vetting-2443910

Yes he did

That's why I voted for him.

So the vetting is still in place then? That's good.
Also check his site and read what HE, THE PERSON says and not what "sources" say or what the editor thinks Trump just said.

fuck off ctr

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

>Sage & hide
nah

Just by chance that when Trump disavowed the alt-right, many many Sup Forumsacks did to?
Funny how so many Sup Forumsacks turned from 'Much WHite people' to 'Well, as long as people behave and assimilates'

dont get me wrong, i dont give a shit about Sup Forumsacks views and all this shit. I just find it funny seeing you all being played by master persuaders.

The muslim ban proposal has been removed from his page.

How is this demoralizing? im just telling you how you are being played and being lead away from your views.

We all hated the neocon right wing.

Faggot.

We wanted him to move it towards nationalism. And he's doing that.

He's not even in the fucking office yet you dune coon.

Sure it was.
Here, I highlighted it for you since you have eye problems apparently.. You can also check it yourself here: donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

so?

Hey, aren't you the same guy who kept telling us we were wasting our time supporting Trump because there was NO WAY he could win?

eat a bag of dicks

How is that not just extreme vetting?
He sid 'muslim ban' then you all cheered and he fell back to extreme vetting (which Hillary also supported supposedly) and you still cheer he has already given the signal that he will strictest on immigration regarding muslims.

nope, i thought he would win. and i was right to

Because you apparently do not understand what Spencer's followers' stunt did.
Spencer coined the term for his group of racial realists, but eventually "alt-right" was used by the media and a lot of people as a term to label right wingers who are anti-establishment and do not exactly follow GOP lines. That's an extremely broad spectrum.

Now, his small fringe group of racial realists, with whom I actually agree on many issues by the way because they just so happen to be facts, was showed sieg heiling and celebrating that _they_ put Trump into office. And the facts are they didn't. It was mostly the non-Spencer defined "alt-right" that did, the conservatives disillusioned with establishment and career politicians. And now this entire spectrum, ranging from fucking retard Milo the black cock sucker through Coulter, Molymeme and actual neo-nazis is branded as "racist alt-right radicals".

Here I once again highlighted the important part for you. In case that it still doesn't drive the point home, read this:
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/temporary
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suspension
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigration
Which precisely happens to be the stance of "banning all muslim immigration until we figure out how to vet and what's going on" which Trump mentioned on his rallies since the primaries.

And the highlight.

if you agree with him, why do you not mind him getting coverage?

>which Trump mentioned on his rallies since the primaries.
>he used to say something, so he must still feel that way.
dude, he softened on the point, get over it.

He hardly softened. He just elaborated on it. His stance was "temporary ban until we figure out what's going on" and as you can see it's still there.
As for racial realist views they are the truth but you can't fucking back this shit during a transition period and you most definitely can't go out in plain view and start sieg heiling, because it polarises the public like fuck. Diplomacy matters in domestic affairs too.
And thanks to what non-neocon and anti-establishment right wingers did to themselves, where they didn't protest against being labelled as "alt-right", now that the media narrative is "alt-right is a buncha neonazis who sieg heil and say that jews aren't people" (which Spencer didn't say by the way and I know that) those people covered by the erroneous "alt-right" label have no choice but to disavow, and everyone else has no choice but to see the morons who did that during that rally as fucking retards. This is where the rage comes from, not from disagreement with their views. It's a transition period, media and leftists are starved for any hint of racial divide to push their identity politics. Doing stunts like HEIL TRUMP outside of anonymous platforms is simply stupid.

If you think DJT ever said he wanted to ban Muslim's you have been misled by the media.

You know the video creator played you right? He made you share this video with us.

You're retarded, I am ashamed of being a fellow norwegian

>Big city democrat does what a big city democrat does

I'm not surprised and was warning Trump would do more harm to conservatism than Clinton because he would move Republicans to the center.

If he caves on immigration he'll have been the worst choice in the long run.
That's the only issue that matters.

oh gee, never saw that one.
yes i shared it, not because he told me. it was obvious to me too.
i wanted to show my point

jaja, samma det. Du må huske på at i Norge så betaler vi skatt, vi har NAV og taxier. Stem rodt neste valg da =)

>lowers taxes
>enforces immigration law
>handicaps beaurocracies like the epa, fda
>takes rational approach to foreign affairs
>somehow fooled us all

You can keep getting fucked in the ass at your local ping pong tournament, faggot.

>Stem rodt neste valg da =)
aldri.
henger meg för det skjer

hillary will get the electoral college though, fjordbro.

and Sup Forums still doesn't really give a flying fuck who's in the wh.

>Total and complete shutdown of Muslims
That came out of Trumps own mouth. You need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

hva med norske kommunistisk parti?

Neida, jeg bare tuller med deg. Var fullt klar over at Trump brukte confirmation bias o.l for å få stemmer, jeg ville bare se verden brenne og libtardsa ta kollektivt selvmord

Basically this. I'm amazed how fast pol has gone from
>hitler did nothing wrong
to
>anyone who supports hitler is a Jew shill tying to make us look bad

I'm not a racist and only Iranian hardcore Shia and Sunni Wahhabis are bad.

So what do I care? Also I voted for gay marriage.

We voted for him BECAUSE we knew what he was doing, not because we didn't know.

Trump says "BAN ALL MUSLIMS"... which is just used as leverage so when e 2 sides meet in the middle, at least we get extreme vetting.

We already know all this you liberal fucking retard. It has nothing to do with "persuasion".

>and Sup Forums still doesn't really give a flying fuck who's in the wh.
...riight

this one gets it

>when 60 million americans became Kaz

phew

Because Hillary "Open Borders" Clinton wouldn't have entirely killed whites and Conservatism?You shills are so retarded.

He also went back on his original pro syrian refuge statement.
Severe vetting and a morritorium on muslim immigration are functionality equivalent and a sane alternative to what obama is doing.

>at least we get extreme vetting
>at least we also got what Hillary proposed

Hitler did do something wrong, he allied with the fucking nips and the nips attacked us.

What part of that do you not fucking get? The Nazis were our god damn ENEMY.

muh persuasion is literally bunk, you're not divining some secret truth about someone's actions you're just smothering discussions with rhetoric and false connections

No, Obama is letting muslims in the country, you retard.

Speak for yourself. I voted for trump because I thought ha actually had the balls to do what needs to be done.
I didn't like all his policies, I didn't like that he was a vindictive little liar, I didn't like he's never read a book in his life, But we need radical change. If I wanted another New York consensus business shill I would have voted for Clinton.

Don't get me wrong, I always thought there was a 50-50 chance he was full of shit. I'm just pissed that it was true.

yeah this. You really think "extreme vetting" would be on the table with Jeb! vs. Clinton? No way.

So we're still going to pretend that the "temporary suspension" part doesn't apply?

Totes gnar mulatto, wanna get down on this ranch?

im just exlpaining how his words and framing is changing how most of Sup Forums sees issues.
i never stated myself as divine (strawman btw, who's smothering discussion with rethoric now?)

If that's true, why are the MSM and liberals reeeeeing so hard still?

True Conservative amirite? ;)

Your reading comprehension is weak, Achmed.

It's Shillcon 1.

because the bought their own illusion on how Trump is evil. They feel justified in attacking him on every point, no matter what. after all, he is literally Hitler

fuck off Norway. This doesn't concern you

I literally came here to laugh at you, but seeing absolutely nobody buying this latest version of "TRUMP'S BREAKING HIS PROMISES OOOOH" shilling just makes me feel sorry for you

Trump:
>Syrians stay in Syria no people from muslim countries pls
Obama/Clinton:
>let Syrian refugees in haha slight vetting of people from muslim countries
user: "THATS THE SAME THING!!!!"

Yes. Republicans would have kept the house and blocked her.but conservatism would have lived another day. Having Trump coopt Republicans and move them out of the right to center kills off the conservative backlash that was growing here.

Obviously thinking long term isn't in your nations or peoples ability given your past shitty leaders and your current one.

Your brain must be disconnected into two completely separate parts or something, there is simply no fucking way you're really this dense.

RARE.

lol crt trying to "educate" people now? Kek, our greatest education is already complete. But a weird new war of the minds we are in now. Competing "Education" vs actual fringe education by anons.

everyone know what he was doing it wasn't hidden

invisible strawman?
i never said anything about mexican immigration. he hasn't backed down there

its so cute watching you guys """""prove"""" something

you do realize that Scott Adams is full of shit right?

He literally took all sides, saw that Trump supporters were more enthusastic and more willing to give him attention.
More likely to read his blogs.
Easier to manipulate emotionally with his analysis.

He spewed out a bunch of rather vague guesses on shit and played up anything that was self-validating, ignoring things that ended up not true.

He said it was "over" then went back on that how many times?

He told you what you wanted to hear to lure you in, told you what you didn't want to hear to keep you watching, and ended up leaving it all as a toss-up.

The only reason he called Trump early on, was because it was going to be fun to watch. He would either be wrong and no one would care. Or he would be right and he could milk it for shekels. There was zero risk in this for him. Remember how he was talking about being risk-averse?

He's basically a Cernovich, selling his book and gaining exposure. That's it. Where's his display of knowledge from this "hypnosis class" he took? None other than him saying it. He said the entire time that facts don't matter and Trump is lying. But Trump wasn't lying, he was, and by claiming someone else is lying first, by default it gives you authority. Especially if you lead with some bullshit about getting training that virtually no one in your audience has.

He was never being shadowbanned by twitter either, but he got you to believe it, which claiming victim status gives him even more authority.

All of which makes you think his book might be worth buying.

Which was the entire fucking point the whole time. In addition to pumping his audience for cartoon strip ideas. Congrats plebs, you did his work for him for free and bought his books.

Morons.

That's what they've always done: Conditioned Thought Reform

you sound triggered :/

no politician has ever done that in the history of the omniverse

>You know Trump is playing all of you, right?
Yes. This is why I didn't vote for him in the primaries. I voted for him in the general because the alternative was a Democrat.

Its almost as if we're (and Trump) is appealing to the brain dead masses

it's 9D chess son, you should have learned to play it by now

Not sure what you mean, Germany.

I'm not saying "gas the kikes race war now!" But I'm saying there's a lot of bullshit that is hurting regular people that needs to be called out. We need someone who is willing to admit that our values are under attack and put real Americans ahead of corporate interests and elite political correctness.

Hitler was a piece of shit, a sociopath, and a racist. But he was absolutely right that sometimes all parties in the establishment are blinded or captured by interests that hide from real problems, and sometimes you need radical change to fix it.

>you do realize that Scott Adams is full of shit right?
yes

>He literally took all sides, saw that Trump supporters were more enthusastic and more willing to give him attention.
i know, there is still lots to learn from the subject of persuasion and scott himself

>More likely to read his blogs.
oh gee. he fooled me. is it bad when i like reading his blog?

>Easier to manipulate emotionally with his analysis.
???

>ignoring things that ended up not true.
examples please

>He said it was "over" then went back on that how many times?
yup, in the end he said trump would win, but its not his prediction skills i find interesting, rather the whole persuasion field

>He told you what you wanted to hear to lure you in,
pacing, yes

>He was never being shadowbanned by twitter either, but he got you to believe it, which claiming victim status gives him even more authority.
never said so, youre argumenting strawmen here...

>All of which makes you think his book might be worth buying.
didnt buy it

this. Scott Adams is a retard. He took Trumps side and then he got scared and backed away, but then Trump won and he's like "Hey look everyone I predicted right! The art of persuasion. Buy me book le xd"

He's a bit of a sophist too. He claimed that Trump's policies never mattered and that he won PURELY because of persuasion. He then said all the claims about Trump winning on populist policies came after the election was over even though Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan were making those arguments LONG before Adams even thought of politics.

So when someone mentioned that on twitter he asked whether Jeb could've won on Trump's platform. Ignoring both the fact that an alternative outcome is impossible to know and that a candidate's platform is influenced by his personality, it is also a dishonest question because it forces his opponent into a false dichotomy.

It's possible that both persuasion and policies matter, for instance. But Adams is trying to sell persuasion and so he is using extremely dishonest argumentation to confuse his audience. And best of all, he's conditioned them to see any and all disagreement with him as cognitive dissonance.

I am also annoyed by him claiming people possess no free will or rationality but also making moral judgments about what people do. He isn't ever really consistent and just explains it all away as people living in their own movies as if that accounts for the nonsense he's pulling.

>i know, there is still lots to learn from the subject of persuasion and scott himself

There is, but you'll learn even more if you analyze where and how he fudges things so you gain a true appreciation for his rhetorical skills. He is entertaining and educational but you have to be extremely critical of the guy too.

I voted for him because he's lenient on shit that doesn't matter like abortion, gay marriage and marijuana. I want the Republican Party to evolve and survive. If Cruz had won the nomination and the christfags had continued to control the party we'd never have another republican president again. Religion should be kept in the household and in church. Don't bring religion to a election or you will lose.

>temporarily suspend
You need to start listening to what the man actually says and stop reading FakeNews™

Idiot. It specifically says
>"All aliens from high-risk areas will be tracked."

READ THE FIRST FUCKING POINT ON THE PAGE. FUCKING SHILL.
HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

also, fuck gook moot

You sound barely sentient desu