D O N T

F U C K

W I T H

AWOO

U S

FUCK

Delet this

Anime ruins everything

This is probably a stupid question but is there a difference between the army and the marines?

10/10

T H I S

P R E S I D E N T

Delet this

Marines have lower standards and longer training times. They are like the special ed of the US military

Yes marines do the actual fighting, army is for mop up duty. Not even memeing thats literally their roles

Marines are part of the navy.

Naval Officer here this is true

No, it's not.

Marines are bullet sponges. Army is there to hold territory

>build this
>more that
>jobs jobs

That's cute Donald but where are you going to get the money from while not only balancing the budget but also eliminating the deficit?

Yes they are.

Marine Corps is a lot smaller than Army and focuses on expeditionary and amphibious operations and are embedded with the Navy. Due to their size, they are fully combat focused. No engineer or medical centered units. Just logistic, intel, bombing and kill

yes the Marines are in The Department of the Navy

Marines historically were the armed troops aboard military vessels, hence the name. The army was the standing army of the nation. It has morphed over time but generally the marines are the the tip of the spear now for the military. The army is the bulk of the force though that comes in after to support as well as hold territory.

Marines have a not unearned reputation of being tougher than army, but also dumber.

Marines have higher standards, longer training, and make better warfighters. Their special operations component, MARSOC(or raiders as they like to call themselves) are huge faggots though.

The army is mostly working welfare, but have a bigger budget and their special operations components are pretty cool.

The Navy is literally all faggots, even their badasses have sucked at least one dick.

The Marines have a higher combat troops-to-logistics ratio. This gives them the false impression that they are somewhat tougher than the Army.

Naval Officer here we are all fags

The Marines are their own branch of military, but they are still tied to the Navy. That is why along with navy officers, Marine officers also graduate from Annapolis.

Yeah we are all pretty gay
.t Sonar Tech

No, working with soldiers has confirmed that Marines are better in almost every way.

But what about the Air Force? You didn't mention them.

MARSOC is literally just Force Recon remade so that fucking USSOCOM can control them, with FR refocusing on recon missions and not directly action. The only reason it exists is because of USSOCOM wanting exclusive control of special forces units.

naval intelligence fag here

you work in com?

Im not 100% sure, but according to what some burgers told me, marine is a smaller group, trained in ground and water, that act as the "vanguard". They are the first to go, and usually can end the trouble by themselves.

The army is much larger, has more structure, medics, the whole shit, but are only used on case of full blown WAR.

A lot of your are at least cool faggots, but yeah.

the air force are even gayer than the navy

>we are all fags

not all

>no corpsmen
does the navy provide them then?

They aren't with mentioning. Except PJ's and TAC-Ps. They are legit. Otherwise, the air force is only part of the military by the strictest definition.

I was on a ship one time. The XO was eating a bagel, he calls the Bridge and gives an order to move 3 degrees west. turns out moving 3 degrees west got the sun out of his face. this faggot was so lazy he moved the whole ship rather than moving

Yes, Navy corpsmen are embedded with Marines.

Not paying to house illegals would help.

there are a couple coal burners

I know. Ricky Recon is a notoriously large faggot.

yep, they had thought about making their own Marine corpsmen and the Marines were like fuck that

By sequestering discretionary spending to pre-ARRA levels, destroying lobbying (making contracts more efficient), repatriating overseas corporate income, and cutting other bloated bureaucratic departments. Easy.

That's plenty of money to account for military spending increases and tax decreases while reducing the deficit. The economic growth will probably increase tax revenue in the long run à la Laffer Curve.

You stole that story from a screencap.

Perfect

Bet she was passed around .

That's all these girls end up doing down there. They get passed around from bunk to bunk like currency.

And honest, these whores are literally in heaven because of it. Absolutely haram

I second this.

nope

Surface or sub

Yeah, although corpsmen is such a bloated rate that 90% of them just shuffle papers around and give the occasional flu shot.

after graduating from annapolis you can serve as an officer in any branch

t. usna student

Sub, and getting out soon. Might reenlist if Trump raises pay though.

I went to Norwich University and got the same education as on on a NROTC scholarship and i didnt work near as hard as you did

I sit like this because I have a bad back and sit too much.

They also stick dicks in marine asses but that's to be expected.

sup plebe nigga, I swear to God, you guys have the hottest chicks.

Bangor?

>same education
haha

the what?

she is literaly made for raping

Norwich University has the best academics of all the smcs

Army are the bullet sponges, and marines finish the job

Very good

Uh I think you got that wrong... Marine nicknames have literally been 'bullet magnets' for the longest time now.

Marines are basically like the creeps from Dota 2. Army is mega creeps, Navy are carries and Air Force is support

K I N G S B A Y
I
N
G
S
B
A
Y

and you must be the marines semen demon

They run the cyber bro, if you hear then ur already ded n8

My bud served in a carrier group like 10-15 years ago and he said, that lots of the women were literal whores, and guys would sign over their paycheck to them.

He also said lots of the women resented when they would pull into port and get shore leave somewhere like spain or Greece, because then all the navy women looked like slags in comparison and the women on shore would give sex for free.

Don't lump us FMF Corpsman with you all. We deal with a lot of the same shit Marines do. Didn't even see the navy side until three years in. Hated it.

Also Canada because airport traveling.

r u new

Stop Believing?

lol, that sucks ass. Even Mayport was an upgrade and it still sucked a bit.

No, army are the ones constantly taking casualties, soaking up fire and softening up targets, then marines go in and end it

>Special Ed of the military

I understand when you speak to me like this :)

>There are 7 branches of "The military"
Which branch is "OPPOSITE of 'Special Ed' in terms of Military"?

>the zumvalt is leaking
If you want to fuck with a navy the american one should be any sensible persons pick

Navy has a Cyber fleet

Merchant Marines

Is that like top/bottom for you guys

Christ almighty I can see that pound of makeup on her face.

Bump.

Somebody answer for me pls

Underrated

You're a massive faggot. Force Recon and MARSOC have different mission sets.

Oh just like Fallujah? Shit was fine with the Army around. The Marines fucked it up and somehow can't stop sucking their dick about it.

"Merchant Marines"

Forgive me brother, I've never heard of any such thing in all of my 19 years

>Brief description of "Merchant Marines'

>*insert ship/boat* isn't leaking because dock contractors did their job for once
HOLY SHIT

Army is where the high school dropouts and manlets go.

Marines is where the fit dude bros go

Navy is where the faggots go to have gay sex

Yes, just slightly different applications. If its specific to the navy, navy handles it, everything else the AF does.

>FMF Corpsman with you all. We deal with a lot of the same shit Marines do.
And you fuckers skate out of a lot bullshit too. Still, gotta love doc.

This. Marines are amphibious light infantry with integrated air/ground/logistics.

The United States Merchant Marine[1] refers to either United States civilian mariners or to a fleet of U.S. civilian and federally owned merchant vessels. These fleets are managed by either the government or private sector, and engage in commerce or transportation of goods and services in and out of the navigable waters of the United States.

If you're gonna suck dick it should only be 1 desu

>Oh just like Fallujah? Shit was fine with the Army around.
You bitches literally couldn't hold it and we had to go in and FIX your fuckups.

Jealous Army dick mongler detected