TRUMP APPOINTS PRO-COMMON CORE SECRETARY OF EDUCATION

Well , what was that about draining the swamp?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/trump-announces-gop-mega-donor-betsy-devos-education-secretary/

Other urls found in this thread:

betsydevos.com/qa/
greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-intends-nominate-betsy-devos-secretary-department-education-0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up....

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

first the poo in loo

then the nigger

now this

>m-muh 4D chess
fuck off to anyone thinking this kike shill born with a diamond encrusted platinum spoon in his mouth that rips people off for a living wouldn't backstab you as soon as he got into office

Jesus, the shills are out in force today trying to demoralize us. Fuck off, all of you.

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

That should've been Carson.

He was a straight up hood rat that ended up as a world renowned nuero surgeon, he obviously knows whats up.

must be a concentrated effort, they are shitting up every thread and creating bait like this.

She isn't pro-common core you ball-fondling cock-reaver.

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

Go fuck yourself for wanting common core you fucking Trump shill faggot

get a load of this goy

lol thats not going to work.

>le common core is based

you really expect people here to buy that shit? fuck off with your kike subversion of the educational system and quit trying to use our memes to blend in, it's obvious.

so now when he is in the Oval Office he can order her to dismantle it then he will eliminate it.. he needs someone to fire everybody.

Kill yourself.

>betsydevos.com/qa/

>Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

>Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

>I do support high standards, strong accountability, and local control. When Governors such as John Engler, Mike Huckabee, and Mike Pence were driving the conversation on voluntary high standards driven by local voices, it all made sense.

>Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position. Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework.

>However, along the way, it got turned into a federalized boondoggle.

>Above all, I believe every child, no matter their zip code or their parents’ jobs, deserves access to a quality education.

> I-it's 7D mahjong g-g-guys I s-s-wear!

To be fair, Common Core is a national disaster.

your really giving it your all huh? keep tryin lil guy'!

we got another one boys

Fuck Trump. He cucked us hard.

Without memeing, explain why common core is good or bad

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK ALL FAT PEOPLE

she's not pro common core retards

It's bad since it's a government sponsored program. In a sense, what makes this bad is that it's government influenced, and thus is the government influencing the beliefs of our children. For some of us suspicious, common core is leftist indoctrination aiming at our youngest.

not suprised

Pence was responsible for common core in Indiana. He only stopped pushing it when the teachers union forced him to.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fox News lies to the viewers face about this

common core is only good for brown people since they lack critical thinking skills if we could keep it for them and teach white and asian kids normally that would be best.

>falling for OP's lies

At least read the article.

this is such a bad argument.

Blessings be upon this post.

Sage be upon this shill thread.

Because the federal government deciding anything for all the states, much less what everyone's children are going to be indoctrinated with, is never a good thing.

A government that is close to the people, or in this case a government policy regarding education decisions, reflects a constituency's wishes more accurately, and is more likely to be free from corruption and garner an invested interest from those involved. Not to mention all the standardized testing bullshit.

Sweet Jesus the shills are on fire tonight.

>Better make a second thread when there's already a thread on the front page that's not even close to the bump limit

She's not even pro-common core though, so its irrelevant. Remember what to do with spam threads.

Look at the Red Guard.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

just kidding, I don't give a fuck. Trump for life niggers

>tonight
>2pm central

i dont disagree with you, your debate skills are trash though.

It's 3pm on the east coast kek

>source: me on reddit
REALLY

MAKES

U

THINK

REALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS

SAGE

So you have a trash point.

>mfw morons actually thought that a billionaire businessman would destroy the system that made him rich

>Common core made Trump rich.

Also see picture.

I'm referring to the swamp in general. He is just throwing a bunch of politicians into his administration.

Also, nobody cares what you think. Please stop posting, your countrymen need to you help stop your lands from becoming a smoldering crater.

Its good in that the last setup of no child left behind was that bad.
Its bad in that it churns out drones who while not by roting everyhing, lack critical thinking.

The meme answers are mostly on how teach for the test and make them all dumb is the bestest thing because it was the last thing, even though No Child was railed against for years.

concern shills btfo

how? if you cant debate effectively how are you going to prove someone wrong or win people to your side? lurk more

This shilling is even worse than on election night.

No one cares what your dipshit ass thinks either.

Do you fancy yourself the arbiter of consensus?

>trying to demoralize us
>by posting facts about Trump selling out

>fancy

gaaaaaaaaay

Hope you get AIDS faggot

She is anti-teacher's union. That makes her a great pick.

She is also for charter schools, which goes with the whole school choice platform Trump had.

While she is for common core, that can change with this administration so she doesn't pursue that policy.

Carson said he didn't want a position and preferred being a senior advisor.

Trump does want Carson for HUD though.

jokes on you faggot i've never had sex before

Why is being anti teacher union a good thing?

Holy shit, almost had a heart attack...

She is a corrupt career bureaucrat. She will say and do whatever to keep her job and get promotions. I'm sure Trump knows this. It's probably why he picked her, so he has total control.

Nice. She is a prefect choice then.

Amend the common core stance in this post.

Except she's not

OP is a homosexual

Carson posted that he'd be making an announcement soon regarding his position in the Trump administration. We'll know soon enough.

Unions protect the bad teachers. Teachers at the moment get tenure and can fail students due to shitty teaching because the union backs them up.

Anti-union means teachers will be graded based on merit and the success of the students. This means bad teachers will get fired and stop hogging resources.

Spam thread with no facts to back up. Please ignore and move along

>breitbart
fake news user, didn't you get the memo?

Five minutes of research and you find this.

betsydevos.com/qa/
"Certainly I am not a supporter - period"

Because teachers hate school choice because it requires them to produce results. Unions protect bad teachers from consequences.

Then it all worked out. Nothing to worry about.

Nope nope nope nope, it's real news! Real news!

Why is common core bad again? Muh states rights?

>being a good executive
>appointing yes men who agree with you on everything
pick one

The executive is still the boss.

>PRO-COMMON CORE

>betsydevos.com/qa/

>Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

>A: Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

It's true you dumb ass: greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-intends-nominate-betsy-devos-secretary-department-education-0.html

Why would Trump appoint another racist?