Official Mainstream Media hate thread vol. III

We know journalists are watching.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my utmost contempt for their lack of integrity, and complete traitorous, leftist, globalist bias.

NOBODY trusts them anymore... except morons.

11/21/2016
Never forget

Leftist, globalist shills, every last one of them.

they hate White people

they cover up crimes on Whites by shitskins

they are smug and condescending cunts who deserve the rope

Can someone fill me in on this "fake news" buzz?

Who is accusing who of what?

msm accusing everyone else, like breitbart and infowars

hillarious when they never tell the truth except by accident

MSM and Democrats (keep an eye on lady lardass over there, too) want to wipe out competitors who are butchering their narrative/sponsorship/income

The leftist controlled democratic party spent MILLIONS of dollars trying to get Clinton in the white house for the past 2 years using their media assets, and they think they failed because people have access to other forms of information than their controlled information. Hence, they want to discredit EVERYTHING that isn't under their control as "fake".

Oh, so it is the MSM crining "why does no one believe us anymore?"

I allready had the feeling that this whole story seemed very artificially placed and pushed.

Wait, what?
They actually printed this?
I hope they lost a fuck ton of money on that.

yeah, breitbart and alex jones definitely aren't feeding you a load of shit

be sure to check with your wifes bull before you try to order super male vitality

yes

they'll move on to any science that doesn't agree with their illusion, i.e. race reality and global warming

they made one for each

Yeah? People sure are gobbling up the Spencer narrative so clearly they are still powerful.

>News at 11

watching that libturd say nigger on CNN is priceless, made the anchor cry 10/10

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Exactly.

CNN had the nerve to call people out for "fake" news, and their leftist media counterparts are doing the same.

>lives in a us
>complains that media is biased and fake
Oh boy, you have no idea what biased media is.

Of COURSE they're feeding a bunch of shit, but at least it's not the same echochamber shit the MSM puts out for the leftist party that wants to destroy the nation.

are you sure about that

The difference between your state controlled media and western "free press", is that nobody pretends that your state media is unbiased, while western media will swear up and down that they are unbiased.