Queens man arrested for trying to shove a person onto subway tracks, yelling "I hate white people"

>Cops busted a Queens man for trying to push a straphanger onto the subway tracks in Harlem and yelling, “I hate white people!”

>Police cuffed Gary Weeks, 51, of Wavecrest for the bizarre attack Monday at 2 p.m. at the 4-5-6 subway station at 125th St. and Lexington Ave., officials said.

>The straphanger was waiting for a northbound train when Weeks walked up to him and tried to push him onto the tracks.

>The victim got away from Weeks, as other people started pointing and yelling at the attacker to simmer down.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-cuffed-push-straphanger-harlem-tracks-article-1.2884884

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=define:straphanger
infowars.com/she-doesnt-want-to-be-white-anymore-12yo-girl-bullied-at-kansas-city-school-for-being-white/
kcfse.org
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1027518
youtu.be/YI8XwHijNcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

what's a straphanger?

>people started pointing and yelling at the attacker to simmer down
top kek

>I HATE WHITE PEOPLE, DIE REEEEE
>hey buddy, don't you think you autta simmer down?
>yeah bro, like, not cool

HE DINDU NUFFIN

this

When they stand and hold the strap while on the train.

but his magic privlidge shield should have thrown the attacker away, what went wrong

A possible strategy to trip up the left wing in America and maybe over seas too is this:

Slip suggestions into leftwing forums like "Hillary won the American elections by over 2,000,000 votes. It's safe for us to talk about hating white people."

Get them to drop their guard and let them show the world what fate awaits any fool who accepts their brainwashing as fact.

but if he's on the train, how can he be pushed onto the tracks? This makes no sense. You get on the train, the doors close, you are protected from being pushed off the train by the walls and doors and floor and stuff.
Have you ever even been on a train?

>Have you ever even been on a train?
Yes, but
1. I did not come up with this term
2. I did not write this article

>125th and Lex
That's what you get. But honestly what are the odds the nigger is charged with an attempted hate crime? Slim to none I'm guessing.
t.Asian guy who lived in Jew York and dealt with the feral savages of Harlem

Well, you seemed familiar with their terminology enough to explain what straphanger meant.
Unless you're lying about that too.

google.co.uk/search?q=define:straphanger

You're coming across as autistic tbqh

The term for riders of the NYC subay

Comes from the days when instead of grab bars, there were straps hanging from the ceiling that standing riders held onto.

Being this Autistic...

How is this pronounced?
'Strap-hanger or 'straffanger'?

pls respond

You are as dumb as your teeth

Totally not a hate crime

>White man arrested for trying to shove a person into employment, yelling "Why won't you niggers work?":

Systemic racism is coming full circle now.

Unrelated, but straffanger means "convicts" in Norwegian.

Post yt link
I ain't clicking that shit

if the man was hanging from a strap, how did he push anyone onto the tracks?

You know a story is real when the police is involved and people got arrested.

>falling for the queens jew

It's weird how often this "bizarre attack" seems to happen. Equally bizarre, it always seems to be black people pushing people onto subway tracks.

Fucking hell. I had a jigaboo come up to me after Trump won and say "People like you should watch what station they get off at yo" and I was like "yeah I know" and it was really awkward. I gotta get out of this hellhole, some shit is going down here soon.

‘SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WHITE ANYMORE’: 12YO GIRL BULLIED AT KANSAS CITY SCHOOL FOR BEING WHITE.

The school appears to have done little to remedy the situation.

After being violently attacked twice in two weeks because of her race, the mother of a 12-year-old girl attending a school in Kansas City where whites are a minority says her daughter “doesn’t want to be white anymore.”

infowars.com/she-doesnt-want-to-be-white-anymore-12yo-girl-bullied-at-kansas-city-school-for-being-white/

School website:

kcfse.org

Been going on for years:

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1027518

I'm from Queens, NY... the dumb fuck should have known not to go into Harlem. You need to cheat on your wife, and be an all around piece of shit before Harlem will elect you "an honorary black man".

>Dumb fuck thought he was a Clinton.

You have to have your head on a swivel in nyc at all times. You look like a target, you might just end up one

Seriously?
Not everyone lives in a nigger-infested city with subways you know.

No hate crime charge. Allowed 24 external sites to load on that shit site and I still can't "join the conversation".

Just strange isolated incidents. POCs cannot commit murder, murder is power + attempt to kill someone

Typical alt right wingers getting all worked up over a young black man simply playing the subway game.

>hanging out on 125th street

you have no one but yourself to blame

>stra-fanger
>wtf is that
>must be a weird bong way of spelling "stranger"

This. No reason for whites to go to Harlem unless they think they're "down with the hood" in which case they deserve to get chimped on.

>Harlem

youtu.be/YI8XwHijNcs

psshht! don't scare him away, he's entertaining.

All I need to know is when can we hang niggers again?

If you're diving into the nigger horde then you better watch yourself. Nigs are animals

Liberal cities.

Bullshit, if I have to take a metronorth from westchester or connecticut, it's way easier to get to my house on 181st from Harlem than Grand Central, plus they have bootleg cigarettes. Secondly, if you're going downton from north bronx or south westchester, but you're going above Grand Central, it's easier to take the 4 from Harlem

This is why I never wait near the tracks.

Too many crazy people.

How can leafs compete with Bantz like this?

Bullshit to you, sir... I may be from Queens, but I DO NOT use public transit. I take cabs when I can't find a pretty girl to drive me.

You're either rich, wasteful, or literally JUST moved to the city. I've lived here all my life and the last time I took a cab was when I had a broken leg

Youre right. Harlem is a terminal for subway and metro north either going right up the hudson or on that ct line. People of all colors work and transit through 125th. Either way no one should have to worry about some mong pushing them onto the tracks.

This is why I never wait near the blacks.

Too many crazy niggers.

Can canada posters just be banned before posting....

MODS?

The left will defend this.
Why don't they admit this is what really is going on?
>Muh evil Trump supporters beat up a undocumented disabled Black Muslim transgender Latinx

Bump

yup. It's the best place to change trains. BS that white people can't be there.

Der straff hangeers

streffhanguh

you gottah pronounce it right heere in new york

like startahn pitchuh

someone please solve this mystery

I was born here, live in Howard Beach. I used to take public transit when I was a kid, it was kind of fun then... but nowadays, I don't feel like playing the NYC terrorist lottery, or the crazy black who wants to be famous on liveleak lottery for that matter. It's just too unpredictable now. The blacks here weren't always a part of this bull shit, but now that Trump has won, they're either chimping out or Suros is shipping them in... either way, I pay for cabs because and see it as a safety precaution. It only costs about $20 to get into the city... take "four 1s", not the over priced jew fest that is "Lindy's Car Service".

Will Hillary disavow?

Just not a good week for Gary.

Yeah cuz we were constantly pushing them under trains and sucker punching them in the back of the head back in the day. All we pushed for was segregation - because niggers do shit like sucker punch people just walking down the fucking street and push strangers into traffic for no logical reason.

Sure we might have strung a few up without trial but when you admit that they do fucked up things to strangers all the time for no goddamn reason it suddenly doesn't seem like a bad idea to punish the shit out of the ones that come into white neighborhoods as a means of subtly suggesting that they aren't welcome.

>Pushing people

People who push others are weak. They do not expect someone to punch them because they themselves are not willing to throw a punch