youtu.be/gt8LflOyyhs
youtube.com/embed/Z4OP--ZXOjc
archive.fo/MrsGu
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think?

The same reason every major news network published a hit piece against the investigation at the same time it was banned

Because all major news organizations and social media platforms are in bed with each other and they make it so obvious it's fucking embarrassing

now thats a good lookin' 'za

We don't care; now back to r/le_dolan

because they are pedophile enablers. Also, 999...the will of kek comes in less than 10000 posts. The blood frenzy begins. GENTLEMEN...BEHOLD...I BRING YOU..KEK

Because Moloch LARPing retards were doxxing people and calling for raids. WTG dummies

>10000 posts

because it seems that everyone with more than 20 million dollars, 15 minutes of fame or an elected/appointed position at the federal level is banging kids

I suppose it's a quite important information.

What episode is this?

Thanks for ctr

Pizzagate is an illegal doxxing witchhunt. Report and hide all pizzagate spam threads and media.

Thanks for correcting the record

They're continuing their operations on voat.

nobody who actually believes this would lurk Sup Forums, let alone have the brain capacity to know how to reply to a post.

whether frustrating troll or top kek, please gtfo or get btfo

you should be illegal, idiot

while i think they're paranoid the instagram pictures and some things are so creepy and out of place that it should be investigated by actual police

Because was Doxing: The subreddit.

It's grrasy as fuck and the crust is raw and too much. The only think that pizza has going for it is it's waitress.
youtu.be/gt8LflOyyhs

It's not doxxing it's more of libel if anything

sorry bruh, but thats not the best kitchen nightmares girl

FUCK YOU PLEBIT NIGGER

OUT

OUT NOW NEW FAGGOT

THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

This

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, we gotta keep screaming for an investigation.

PIZZA GATE IS FAKE NEWS

STOP HARASSING INNOCENT SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WHO JUST WANT TO PRODUCE A QUALITY PRODUCT

Thanks for correcting the record, KYS !

Who fucking cares.

Can you autistic niggers PLEASE go shit up reddit instead?

:^)

Why are people allowed to do this? I mean, I knew our media was fucked, but the fact that a normal reader finds this shit acceptable is infuriating. They don't list any of the reasons why people made the accusations in the first place. All they have to do is react incredulously to the absurdity of them. They vaguely say its based off Wikileaks, so they're trying to discredit it as well. Then they offer no counterargument as to why the accusations are wrong. We're just supposed to accept it, and most people will.

IN BED WITH A GOBLINNN

youtube.com/embed/Z4OP--ZXOjc

Shut the fuck up Creepy Jimmy Comet.

KISSING A GOBLIN

I'm specifically here for a redpill summary of the most damning emails.

Pls gib.

I wonder who could be behind this patently un-American defamation of pizza

They guy just owns a "pizza place" and he's somehow ranked as one of Hollywood's most famous people... Yeah, fake news.....

archive.fo/MrsGu

1) They don't allow doxing on Plebbit. Just like there's no exception to Red-pilled-as-fuck capital-C Conservatives, there's no exception to pedophiles.
2) Civilian investigations into Internet pedophilia tend to fuck things up for cops. Cops like to monitor pedos to see if they're associated with pedo rings and then bust the whole ring. If there's public pressure on a pedo they tend to abandon whatever pedo ring they're a part of and proceed to use Tor shit for pedo in its place (which makes it much harder for cops to do their job).

>why
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

HIS NAME IS JAMES ALEFANTIS

J'aime les enfantes...

>mfw it's a 15 minute walk to check this place out on the way to work

Drop all your investigation into this. Last warning. Or end up with a few ounces of cocaine in the back of your car next time you are pulled over for a broken tail light.

"fake news"

Nice try leibenpresse.

>Pizzagate is an illegal doxxing witchhunt
hello newfag.

doxxing is not illegal and never will be.

jewish websites ban it because they're afraid of becoming targets.

>implying cops are doing their job on this

lawl

I doxxed your mom last night faget.

and
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736 (ctrl+f "entertaiment")

>> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
>> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
>> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
>> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
>> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
>> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
>> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

>> Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

I have it on good advice that cops pleaded with FoldableHuman a.k.a. FoldableCuck a.k.a. Daily Dot writer who claimed CrippleChan was a pedo haven to not write a second piece. Apparently he fucked up their original investigation hardcore and likely resulted in a bunch of kids not being saved from abuse.

Who gives a shit

go back to plebbit faggot

Hope the satanists kidnap you and force beetles into your asshole, faggot.

at best this pizzagate shit is some schizo retards from /x/. at worse it's some hardcore shilling used to prove the fake news narrative. either way this doesn't belong on Sup Forums and should be banned

EyEs WiDe OpEn ASSange EdItIoN
Podesta International Satanic Pedos

pastebin.com/HY9N3rc3

NEW INFORMATION BEEN ADDED MORE SOURCES TO FOLLOW

pastebin.com/stbJvs1J

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Follow the Shkelim AKA THE TOOLS YOU NEED

Do not Cry

ANOTHER BITE ON JUICY PIZZA

let us keep diggin in washington dc

Mapping the Network: The Occult

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL

EWO

Eyes wide open, YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E
watch?v=hh8cEVOSZmM
?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0

REDPILLS FOR EVERYONE

CRACKDOWN

because faggots lied

ICMEC CONNECTION

WHY CAN NOT WE BURN THEM ALL

ELI SIZEMORE RAPED INTO IRENE SIZEMORE

WELCOME TO THE HIVE

RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL PREVAIL

GET THE WORD OUT EDITION

SASHA LORD CHURCH FOUND

YOU ARE ALL READING IN TO THIS TOO MUCH

Twitter Busted

Eyes Jew Wide

wikileaks.org/podesta-email

Your time will come, Jimmy.

The CEO of reddit moderates a CANNIBALISM subreddit.

If you don't think those fucking cucks are in on it you'd better think again.

Reddit is going to burn with the rest of their fucked up false narrative empire when this whole thing comes unraveled.

Pure coincidence

LOOKS LIKE NYT CLEARED ALL THIS UP, GO HOME EVERYONE

>they tend to abandon whatever pedo ring they're a part of and proceed to use Tor shit for pedo in its place
>Using Tor for CP = Last resort for pedos

Are you fucking retarded? A pedo who's assosiated with any fucking pedo "ring" online is guaranteed to have been using Tor to interact with the rest of said ring since day 1.

You can still get your ass fucked by the FBI if you're using Tor. It just takes more effort on law enforcement's part.

It's literally 100% guaranteed that this is a mass pedophile sex ring run by a secret network of devil worshippers who have members in the highest parts of government and media

Jesus fucking christ

You'd be surprised.

Why does it matter? Fucking back off to plebbit

>It's literally 100% guaranteed that this is a mass pedophile sex ring run by a secret network of devil worshippers who have members in the highest parts of government and media

you people are fucking hilarious

Bump for redpillz

lmaoi was thining th amse thiung breh

>literally 100% guaranteed

Just gonna leave this here

oh. my. fuck.

Bump 4 justice

So what's it gonna take to finally get one of the major news networks to do a breaking news story about this pedo ring?

What can be done to get it to the level where it is impossible to ignore for everyone and impossibly embarassing to try to spin as fake-news?

good taste

PAN

NICE AND HOT

Can we please talk about this? The pizza was perfectly good. Usually Gordon Ramsay is pretty on point, but here he was just being a bitch to be TBQH with you guys.

More professional private investigators looking into it, and more podcasts and radio shows to keep the conversation afloat. At this moment time is on their side, but not for long. The more this being talked about the less time they have to try and produce dissent, especially when professionals and respected radio hosts won't drop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

FYI. I mean come on, if you don't think that looks fucking delicious you're fucking retarded.

Who's down for some $65,000 pizza and hot dogs from Chicago?

Looks like the Arab pizza you find in Ottawa. Thick, greasy, and filling. Pretty delicious with hot sauce. Gordon is just too much of a poofter to eat a crust thicker than 1 mm and without any arugula on it.

Except outside food isn't allowed into thee white house, even if you're president. So, that clearly wasn't food they were talking about.

It's the THIN crust pizza, though. I always thought that's why he was mad - because the thin crust pizza had a crust thicker then most normal pizzas.

Yea, nothing wrong there. jesus

How long before this thread is pruned?

It happened in this place fiy. During the whole election the podesta emails started to reveal some creepy shit and at the pinacle someone started some OC and OR that misteriously got deleted. I used my secret EU flag to draw some attention on the rolling election thread that pizza was being deleted by pedo mods

Because doxing. Shouldn't be hard to figure out but people in these threads are mentally ill.

The sauce was spiced by the blood of innocent children
the hid the evidence by grinding the dead bodies up into sausage and pepperoni

>Podcasts

Hopefully based Rogan is on this soon if not right now

France, you have child filled bordellos, shut the fuck up! like you are in position of taking the moral high ground

I love how they proved their ability to shut down the narrative by blanket censorship .
Even if this is all bullshit, people should have the right to discuss it

Never heard of it.

Take a shower, I can smell your rank ass from here

it's all compromised, Sup Forums too. We lost, Assange is dead. Dead man Switch triggering got intercepted through a DDOS attack. They are in power and they know exactly how to stay in power. There wil be no revelations. And if SHTF for the Elites for real WWIII will start. We were naive, but i am surprised Julian was that incompetent with his DMS perhaps he was really a psyop. stay vigilant but always remember we are trying to bring the absolute elite of the elite to fall. stay realistic. many people died and many, many will too in future.

(((Duh)))

>Even if this is all bullshit, people should have the right to discuss it
and look into it, just because you don't have hard evidence doesn't mean something is fake, you cannot prove it's real but an investigation doesn't start because of hard evidence it starts because of hints or coincidences which is what we have.

That wasn't the reason though, not even the "official" one.