Don't forget to hate refugees as you set up a nativity scene

Don't forget to hate refugees as you set up a nativity scene...

Celebrating a Middle Eastern couple desperately looking for shelter.

Everybody knows a nativity scene depicts Middle Easterners who are pretending to be refugees so they can rape, assault, rob, and murder innocent white people. Good point, leafcuck!

Maybe if the nativity seen was just a single Joseph and three middle aged teenage wise men this analogy would work

Yeah, desperately looking for shelter in the Middle-East lol.

Don't hate them, don't see why they can't find shelter in Saudi Arabia, don't have any god damn time at all for economic migrants pretending to be from Syria to get welfare.

fuggoff Sup Forums's full

Have you even read the bible? The man owned and operated a farm he had plenty of money also Jesus was removed from judaica school for raping a little girl. It was after this that he came up with the whole god will forgive any sin routine

If Mary and Joseph had been trying to get into Europe because an insane Alemani queen had ruled that white peasants had to give all their gold and food to foreign """"refugees"""", nobody would support the nativity either.

Yea I remember when Jesus's land was filled with Jew killing, baby rapers who through other Jew killing baby rapers who were gay off of sand dunes.

But they were Jews, not Muslim.

In their own fucking country.

There's a difference.

Psychological Operations or PSYOP are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of organizations, groups, and individuals. Used in all aspects of war, it is a weapon whose effectiveness is limited only by the ingenuity of the commander using it.

A proven winner in combat and peacetime, PSYOP is one of the oldest weapons in the arsenal of man. It is an important force protector/combat multiplier and a non-lethal weapons system.

Psychological Operations (PSYOP) or Psychological Warfare (PSYWAR) is simply learning everything about your target enemy, their beliefs, likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities. Once you know what motivates your target, you are ready to begin psychological operations.

Psychological operations may be defined broadly as the planned use of communications to influence human attitudes and behavior ... to create in target groups behavior, emotions, and attitudes that support the attainment of national objectives. The form of communication can be as simple as spreading information covertly by word of mouth or through any means of multimedia.

A psychological warfare campaign is a war of the mind. Your primary weapons are sight and sound. PSYOP can be disseminated by face-to-face communication, audio visual means (television), audio media (radio or loudspeaker), visual media (leaflets, newspapers, books, magazines and/or posters). The weapon is not how its sent, but the message it carries and how that message affects the recipient.

>jesus grew up to save humanity from itself
>refugee baby grows up to blow up building

Yeah totally the same

They were only in their situation because the crooked overtaxing, overbearing Roman government forced citizens to go to their ancestral lands as part of the census.

Big government liberals were the enemy even when Jesus was born.

>my nativity scene is white

See, that's the difference. MY "refugees" aren't rapists :^)

All the more reason for whites to drop Judaism 2.11 For Goyim since it is and has always been a foreign religion. Just because our European ancestors got cucked into believing it and did some cool stuff doesn't mean we can't right the ship.

I thought Christmas was banned in Canada for the sake of muh refugees who get offended by our way of life

You mean when a family obeyed a lawful order to return to their place if birth, inside the polity (the Roman Empire) that they were citizens of.

The Middle east used to be Christian and I don't support the people who changed it.

If God sent me an angel to protect a couple of refugees I would

Source for this claim?

Maybe in the apostate texts written 100 years after the fact, sure.

>a Middle Eastern couple desperately looking for shelter.
>in their own country,
>in the closes safe space
>not 25 countries away

Logic bitches.
Seems in short supply these days.

They weren't refugees at all during the Nativity, but returning to Joseph's home city. The dumbass thing is that they later did flee to Egypt, but you'd actually have to read the most influential story in human history to be aware of that, so who can blame them for getting it wrong?

they went to a nearby country (galilee) .. not a thousand mile trip to rome. makes u think...

To add to this:

>Dude in charge of the region then decides to kill all the Jewish babies
>Joseph takes his family to another country
Here's where the liberals would like to stop, but let's keep going
>Dude killing babies dies
>Joseph leaves Egypt and goes back home

Hmmm... really motivates one to ponder

>I want a place to give birth
>Let's go to a hospital at Berlin!
Liberal bible.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

shill faggot

If you want to open up your home to gang raping filth we're not stopping you leaf.

>mary and joseph were forced to go away rom their place of residence
>so they chose to go to rome, and ask the people there to buy them a house
>while the People's Front of Judea said they would be sending agents to rome

really enhances the release of Glutamate and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid from the axon terminal