OMG YOU SAID NIGGER HOLY SHIT NOT OK

>OMG YOU SAID NIGGER HOLY SHIT NOT OK
>Focus on the fact some white dude quoting someone saying nigger instead of the actual issue at hand ie Trump appointing racists to positions of power
>Black dudes so far literally dont even care he said it

Lol

This bitch is literally about to cry on air

Why are Liberals so fucked in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XileSvCFfVo
downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT

Liberalism is a mental illness. Leads to crime and pedophilia.

Thanks for a link you faggot

I've not seen that yet, link?

Don't even care for link, what exactly was said?

link faggot

I remember seeing a thread about this the other day, and again, nobody posted a link. Some dude said nigger live on CNN and she chimped out. Can't remember exactly what happened.

>Liberal slut hosting a debate between a black trump supporter and a jewish hillary supporter
>Jew finds ways to berate the trump supporter however he can. Calls him uncle tom, and manages to find a way to stealth call him a nigger.
>Liberal bursts into treats

LITERALLY SHAKING

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XileSvCFfVo

She was having a bad day long before that. That's why I like FOX.
At least the Anchors there aren't miserable unmarried progressive women.

americans, tell my why it is a taboo to say Nigger in this context?
Should be 100% okay.

Every kind of country has these kinds of taboo, and they seem so fucking weird to foreigners.

Mass hysteria
They've wound themselves and each other up for so long that they don't know how to behave rationally anymore

MY

Agreed, OP.

I'm glad he called that FUCKING HOUSE NIGGER exactly what he is.

house nigger detected

you lick massa's balls?

>black guy looked suprised but couldn't give less of a shit
>Woman goes on about how its wrong to say nigger even if he's quoting someone

Did she fact check that?

The fact that she let him keep talking for like 2 minutes shows how fucking incompetent she is

The tears were probably from her producer berating her through the earpiece

That is so fucking pathetic. Why are they so scared of a word? I've heard niggers say cracker all the time growing up in my shitty public school.

>no link
>nothing comes up in Google
>1 post by this id

sage

Because a white man calling a black man a nigger in the U.S. is like a German calling a Jew a kike in Germany.

It's taboo for exactly the same reason why you will go to jail if you fail to think the right thoughts about history: anti-social elements turned it into a tolerated encroachment of totalitarianism.

but thats my point: he did not call anyone nigger.
He said the word in the context of Bannon using it.

You wound not get into trouble for saying the word "Jude" in germany.
Or "Untermensch" or any of these, it obviously is a taboo to call someone these words.

At this point, I'm pretty sure the media exists only to push people towards farther and farther kind of emotionalism. It's about making them feel, feel and feel instead of think, think, think.

You're probably making sense in your head, but maybe avoid writing it out in future

They have to be shaken. Because it's an anti-trump guy that faux pas'd hard as fuck. They want white trump supporters to say nigger on television.

If a white non-trump guy says it, and then tries to uncle tom a black man, in the same conversation, he shows just how flippant and racist his side is.

But the word itself is irrelevant to most people unless they're in a bargaining position, and it weakens your position because it opens the door to attacks on character.

>The N word

NIGGER

>Steve Bannon said nigger in public!
>Turns out that never happened
>Actually I meant Jeff Sessions
>That never happened either
I don't know, why is the left so incompetent?

>Jew
>white

They're mainstream media and they can't use certain words or the FCC fines them.

Him saying nigger probably cost CNN a couple million dollars. And she's most concerned about it happening on her show because the people writing the checks will only care whose show it was on.

Someone please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, make a webm in slo-mo with the black dude's and the chick's close-up facial reactions as soon as the nigbomb is dropped.

Fucking comedy gold

It isn't about logic, it's all about emotion. Get it? The word "nigger" makes certain people feel deeply uncomfortable no matter what context it's used in. They're Indoctrinated to feel shame from a very young age about the word.

Indeed, nigger is such a powerful word now, more powerful than cunt and motherfucker. That which must not be spoken.
Well done niggers, the most powerful insult applies to you and just whehn you were taking it back like homos did with gay and queer.
Retarded twats

Spot on, Britbro. The wonderful thing is that they are not learning, hence the revolt shall continue.

PRESIDENT

Liberals are so racist it's insane.

Their minds are completely warped. They just roll on identities. This is literally how Mao happened, how Stalin happened, how Hitler happened.

Warped.

>CNN WOULD LIKE TO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE OFFENSIVE WORD THAT WAS SPOKEN ON AIR EARLIER TODAY. THE USE OF THE N-WORD IS UNACCEPTABLE IN ANY CONTEXT AND IT WAS NOT OUR INTENTION TO CAUSE OFFENSE. EVERYONE HERE IS TRULY SORRY FOR THE HURT CAUSED TO THE MILLIONS OF JIGABOOS THROUGHOUT THE LAND.

COCK

DONALD

hahahahaha

Looking for a meme:
Hillary saying "You know people still use the word Nigger of Twitter" "they are called the Alt-Right!"

Read the thread nigga

>starts to cry because someone said nigger

lol how that armed coup of america going leftys?

Bannon never used it though, it was a lie. The guy just said nigger because he wanted to hurt the Trump supporter. Called him Uncle Tom in all but name.

downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are

It is a fine word. The day we can use it without recrimination, America will be a less, not more racist country,

Dude who gives a fuck? She's so fucking pretty, I'd let her whine about anything if it meant I could nail her

Totally shitty acting and stupid virtue signaling. Like "ooh, look at me, I'm against saying the n-word". You mean like 90% of the people on planet earth? But most people will look at this and go "wow what a brave woman" or have some kind of other stupid normie reaction.

I almost heard the guy via ear-peace screaming "he said nigger, intervene or the SJW kill us". She didnt had an Immediate reaction because she didn't care she got advised to act.

>dat first response
kek

cmon timmy, let's...let's go back to the garage