This is the THIRD time this month my car has been broken into. I NEVER leave anything in my car whatsoever...

This is the THIRD time this month my car has been broken into. I NEVER leave anything in my car whatsoever, not even an empty bottle of water. This time the broke both the front and back small vent window. The vent window costs $220 to replace because it has to be custom ordered and the passenger side window costs $150.

I cant be spending $650 this month on fixing my windows due to niggers. The cops don't care, they city doesn't care, and apparently I'm just shit out of luck as my deductible is $500. Outside of setting up my own personal bait cars at night and having a group of vigilantes staking out parking lots and chopping hands off, what can I do to stop this nigger menace Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
archive.is/6g17q
archive.is/vZJGU
youtube.com/watch?v=MtS7aFAgnyM
youtu.be/aLhWzMOccTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>what can I do to stop this nigger menace Sup Forums?

Stop being poor and don't live around them.

Hide in your car with a shotgun.

There is no city in America with out the special gift of African Americans.

Move to a white neighborhood

I live a downtown area of a city so that is not possible with current castle laws.

Do you not have insurance or something?

stop living in a shithole infested with monkeys

Mount a little flashing LED light on your dashboard. It'll look like other cars that do that when the alarm is armed.

I have an alarm on the car that I assume went off, but at 4am no one is going to be rushing out to look to see what car alarm is going off.

But does it have the light that shows that the car is armed?

post a "help wanted" sign somewhere visible inside the car

Then don't drive a car you dumb white nigger, there is nothing particularly useful about cars.

Alternatively you can stop being a faggot poorfag , who the fuck doesn't have 600 dollars at hand?

I'm starting to believe Americans really are a bunch of subhuman poorfags who are $600 dollars away from being bankrupt, Kys human trash

No it does not. I dont think that would deter these niggers anyways. They also broke into the 3 other cars next to mine.

We have the same car user. Mine has never been broken into though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

You might have to be in the car though.

Salt Lake City.
Just stay away from rio grande and south salt lake where the tongans and the mexicans are

leave it unlocked

Its not a problem for me to shell out $600, the issue is that this keeps happening and the cops do nothing to stop it. Kind of like how your shit hole country run by drug lords does nothing to stop the drug trade destroying your shit country and driving all the beaners to flee to America.

Place a hidden camera. When you catch them. Let them know the day of the rope is near.

I can't help it you are a pussy user. Want to solve your problem? The only solution is the final solution.

Or move.

>Kys human trash
>Mexican
hahahahahahahah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>there is nothing particularly useful about cars.

Mexican intellectuals everyone...

90% =

Not a bad idea.

Yeah, if you don't leave anything valuable in it anyway, what good are the locks? They've clearly demonstrated that if they want in, it's smashy smashy.

Move.

I use to get my car broken into once or twice a month living near Chicago. They never got anything except a CD one time and less than a dollar in change another time. They tried to rip my navigation out of the dash one time but didnt actually get it out. Fucked up the dashboard so bad though I had to file an insurance claim.

Moved to southern Wisconsin and havent had a problem since. In short, dont live near niggers or spics

I don't own a car or car insurance

doesn't insurance pay for shit like this?
if not, what's the point of being forced to have it?

>who the fuck doesn't have 600 dollars at hand?

>63% Of Americans Don't Have Enough Savings To Cover A $500 Emergency

archive.is/6g17q

>Nearly 7 in 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in savings

archive.is/vZJGU

>This is the THIRD time this month my car has been broken into.
Do you have a pro trump sticker on your car?

Fill your car with phosgene gas.

>car locks broken
>leave car unlocked 24/7
>one time found hobo sleeping in car
>he thanked and blessed me before going back to his bench

Oddly enough it works

90% Mexicans=

what idiots

I lived of fucking minimum wage for a year and always had 1k in savings for emergencies

go out of town and buy a pack of newports with cash, and some rat poison with cash

carefully lace some of the newports with the rat poison,

leave half a pack in the front seat whenever you leave your car in your lot

it will get broken into exactly 1 more time, and they won't be back, because they will be in the hospital with lung hemorrhage, or dead

The deductible is $500, if you know what a deductible is. Each window that was fixed was around $220. I have not reported it to my insurance because my premiums would go up, fucking me further.

Says guys do those bags really exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtS7aFAgnyM

27 secs in

I recommend the film

>believing in the indemnifying jew

Car insurance typically has a deductible per incident and filling claim after claim will cost you a lot more than $600 eventually as your rates skyrocket.

what city?

Nothing at all, my car is completely empty as well. The break the back vent window to check in the trunk which is also empty.

>I don't keep anything in the car
Then don't lock it?

Thats for the F Shake

-Dirty Mike and the Boys-

Yeah, not leaving it unlocked.

invest in unbreakable glass.

Funny how effective what is literally a trap for big rats work.

Thats actually the best idea I have heard yet.

Get a house with a garage if you want to keep anything valuable in the car. Otherwise leave the doors unlocked, unless your car can easily be stolen without a key.

>cover vent window with tape
>epoxy large treble hooks just inside your back vent window
>wait for screaming to occur

That actually is a decent idea

Bay Area

in b4 "there is your problem"

What about your alarm.

why not just leave your car unlocked?

that's what I do since I don't leave anything in it at all

Rig something to go BOOM when they break into it.

Say they were trying to install a sound device that goes BOOM and must have goofed it up.

Dont need my car covered in nig blood also.

Shit probably don't come out of upholstery very well.

A mysterious phone poster

Magnavolt.

Completely practical.
/thread

It goes off, but in the city car alarms go off all the time so no one cares.

fuck, that's pretty smart

OP could also lace it with PCP or cyanide. Literally no one would ever know lol

why don't you park it in some private parking?
how much would it cost ?
$200 a month?

or try

Stop parking on the street is a good start.

>I'm just shit out of luck as my deductible is $500

American insurance system continues to amaze me.

Empty all valuables and keep the car doors unlocked.

Give this tiny brown man another, smaller, browner man that looks like a woman.

The lot I do park in is a private lot on a monthly rate, but they consider the space I park in as a "rental space" where they are not responsible for theft.

Does not work. I used to follow this practice (also found a bum on one occasion). One day I went out and the cunts had pulled my back seat forward and tunneled into the trunk stealing a few tools. Crackheads and dope addicts? Kill them with fire. We have a fentanyl overdose 'epidemic' right now. So far nobody's pointing out the silver lining in that. Legal injection centres? Lethal injection centres.

Ice fucking cold

I like it

Leave the windows open

Thank you Thailand, I love your anime by the way

Stop locking your doors.
Or move.

Is government mandated as well so there is no way around it. Its the ultimate scam, you pay all this money for something you hope to never use, then when you actually need to use it, the insurance company fights you tooth and nail to make sure you get nothing or as little as possible, and then they jack you insurance payment rates up for using the insurance you have been paying for.

Leave the doors unlocked

There's nothing you can do, cities are a lost cause. Look at London... it's an actual Islamic Caliphate , 80% Islam and most of it is under Sharia law. For America, in 10 years most cities are going to be like Newark, only malt liquor and fried chicken places , pawn shops etc. Only safe cars to own will be 25 years old with bicycle tires (j/k they would steel bicycle tire to)

da fuck
sell your car and use uber for the rest of yout life, or the bus or the train.
because your situation is not going to change.

This is a very good idea, go for it, post results!

You can also leave little bags of tea with fox glove seeds in your car, the seeds will cause cardiovascular issues at the least and total cardiac arrest in the best case scenario. The thief might even share it with his family if you wrap it up like something fancy so you could impact the entire nest.

Seeds are easy to get from a garden center, the tea bags are probably available on amazon.

Problem solved

youtu.be/aLhWzMOccTg

It's not niggers breaking into random cars, mate, somebody doesn't like you personally.

Dude. Shut the fuck up.

>messing with the seats

What the fuck is wrong with these people

North carolina and texas, avoid austin

damn, that nigga got roasted

You don't have to fucking shoot them
Just aim at them and let them know you mean business

I would sell the car and buy something 15-20 yrs old that runs well. Maybe a 2000 civic. If it does get fucked up again, you can buy spare parts for cheaper than usual from a salvage yard.

You don't have to live in a fucking city. Live in a smaller one where white areas are affordable.

This.

Good way to get shot. But hey, you'll get shot either way if you stop at any red light so whatever.

Oh I would also leave the doors unlocked at all times, and windows open (when the weather warrants).

Let me guess... you lived with your parents with no responsibilities or bills? I know the answer.

>chopping hands off
mashallah you have seen the light

Then they will shoot him, dont you understand how monkeybusiness works?

Break the driver's side window and your insurance will cover it.

Shieeet, hows Iran? Some Iranian guy serves the checkout at my local grocery store, nice guy, but seems like a total cuck to bh.

Pic related

So you guys don't sell exploding bags in the us?

awesome story!!! tell it again!!

>Not paying the $1 a month for zero deductible glass coverage

It is like you like wasting money...

A broken clock is right twice a day.

no, I rented my own cheap-ass apartment in the shitty part of town and had no financial aid from anyone

it's called budgeting and I can't fathom how people spend all their money on useless shit and whine about not having money to pay necessities

Nah, you just live in a shit part of town.