Nationalism

Hi Sup Forums, you can't prove that nationalism is best. All you can do is vouch that you like it best, probably because you're fucked up in some way.

Ethnic National can create unity and cohesion between the classes.

I actually believe in inverted-nationalism, where instead of focusing on where I live, I focus on where I don't live.
>Don't live in Australia
>Don't live in Canada
Thank fucking god.

You're a shit cunt

That doesn't prove it is best.

That's possibly because you're fucked up in some way

The folly of nazis

The idea that niggers have low iq (fact) and that this is due to their genes (a theory, plausible but no consensus) and trough a different route of natural selection. Neo nazis claim they are another race and because of their low iq, more prone to violence and that we shouldnt live with them.

The truth is however that niggers do indeed have ON AVERAGE one standard deviation lower than their white counterparts. This means there are lots of variabiity within the realm of iq scores on niggers. In concreto, this means that many niggers are more smarter than many whites.

If niggers have been differentially selected, then how come many niggers still outsmart whites?

Secondly, we are comparing whites vs blacks. Why?
Why not compare low iq fags vs high iq fags. Imagine that the high iq group decides that low iq group are prone to violence, make bad choices, and should be castrated. Why couldnt they do it ? If neo nazis feel they can oppress blacks bc of their low iq, why cant high iq folk opress the low iq?

Note, there are many races in the high iq group. Most would be white, but u would find any race like asians and niggers. Also in the low iq group, u would find many races, including whites.

If neonazis truly want niggers be gone due to their low iq, they should carve humans up based on their real iq quotient and not on their skincolor.

The best way to see if someone is smart is not to look at the skincolor, but measure it trough an iq test.

Im 100% sure neo nazis would fall under the category of low iq and me, as an high iq person, want them burned alive till they perish.

Low iq is below 115 for me
High iq is higher than 115.

My iq is 118 as measured by the raven progressive matrices.

Come at me nazi cunts

i think your on the wrong part of Sup Forums

It's not only about that. It's a reaction to becoming minorities.

I believe in the self determination of all peoples.

If Blacks wanted Black Nationalism let them have it, if Mormons want their own country let them have it, etc.

So dopey neo-nazis are shit-tier humans, and are no better than 'niggers'?

Honest now, have you jerked-off to that pic?

Minorities in what? Skincolour? Not important

You're a retard. People have different values and goals so for us to "prove it's best" to you, we need to know what your values are. Swinging in the dark until we stumble onto what you're looking for. What might also happen is we find we disagree on basic assumptions like the happiness or security vs liberty debate, which would lead to different systems fulfilling each of our goals. In conclusion, be more specific with what you want or fuck off.

High iq nigger is more worth than a low iq whitey, nazi or not.

A nazi prefers a low iq white above a high iq nigger. Thats against nature

Doesn't matter if you think it's important or not.

It does matter, bc I vote on what I believe is important. I wont vote for nazism if I believe its idiotic.

>replace nationalism with progress
>image still works

>High iq nigger is more worth than a low iq whitey, nazi or not.
t. someone who has never dealt with niggers
you are a high functioning autist, congratulations

>happiness or security vs liberty
all three, and keep smiling

How about you defend globalism then. You realize extremism of anything is trash right? Or is there something wrong with YOU?

Also, unless you've studied the origin of the nation-state you're going to have a hard time with this.

The only nationalism is civic nationalism.

Ethnic nationalists need to leave Sup Forums and never come back. Sign the Sup Forums pledge to show we don't want Nazi scum here.

There are plenty of niggers who outsmart u white boi

shut up nigger

Your vote doesn't matter, voting doesn't affect the flow of historical patterns.

Unless you've studied to origin of the nation-state you're going to have a hard time with this.

Replace it with anything, still works

but in general, they are aggressive and stupid.
IQ is a shit metric, you can be autistic with a high IQ, and it looks like that's just what you are. How are you social smarts? What's momma's basement smell like?

How about you defend globalism then. You realize extremism of anything is trash right? Or is there something wrong with YOU?

Also, unless you've studied the origin of the nation-state you're going to have a hard time with this.

Which version?
I do.
Less than most.
I have.

fuck off you cuck, civic nationalism is for the naive bluepilled redditors

How many nations then? Is one a possibility?

See

Come to the internet to fling shit as there literally is no other way

However, help who you can that you meet irl and tell all the fucks who say otherwise to fuck off.

>Hi OP, you can't prove that globalism is best. All you can do is vouch that you like it best, probably because you're fucked up in some way.

Which version though?

What do you mean by best?

I'm from a small island off of the east coast; I was born in your grandparents' generation, with nothing but a radio, a single staple food, and an almost built house. I work for money; and when I'm not on a payroll, I'm working to be loyal, because loyalty means something to us. We're not part of the modern polity you call "Western civilization". Modern man thinks that if he does "this step" or "That step". he'll finally progress and get what he wants; and what he's told to want (sex, money, food, entertainment), he'll never be satisfied by it, because he's missing something. That's why progressivism is so pervasive; it gives temporary satisfaction, keeping us hooked on that morphine drip. What point is there to progress? What point is there to sexual liberation or freedom? What gives it meaning, if not by the people? If there's a Chinese faith, I won't follow it because I'm not Chinese; if there's an African faith, I won't follow it because I'm not African; I'm certainly not going to fall for a political faith such as progressivism, because it's not bound by people but by the polity and the economic system by whit is sustained.

I want to live in a moral world with real people who aren't stuck together like lab rats; I want to live among people like me, not because my people are superior, not because I want my people to progress; I don't care about progress; I just want meaning in life. I want honour (what you call "socially validated mania"

Nothing can be proved "best" a priori. "Best" is based on a supposition.

>civic nationalism

Lel how is that working out for us?

The only reason immigration worked out for us in the past is because we took immigrants mainly from Europe.

No screening process is going to magically transform all immigrants from shitholes into freedom loving patriots.

except no, there isn't

fixed

the one that implies outsourcing and deprives countries of ways to continue their economy. It's happening in the west already. Most of all, I want a high-trust society, and a globalised world with national multiculturalism ultimately fails.

There will be NO DISSENT!

HERETICS AND TRAITORS WILL BE CULLED

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH FOR THE EMPEROR!