YOU STUPID RUSSIAN FUCKERS WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS

YOU STUPID RUSSIAN FUCKERS WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS.
LOOK HOW FUCKING CLOSE THEY ARE TO FIGURING IT OUT!!!
FUCKING FSB JESUS CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her margin of loss was well beyond any possible counting error. Stupid cunt dismissed.

Establishments are just dealing with the grief caused by them pushing an empty machine without the will of the people.

The first stage is denial.

READ THE ARTICLE THIS IS CODE RED WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK

>Hillary gets (((Stein))) to request the recount
>(((counters))) find errors, Hillary wins
>Hillary wins electoral vote
>Hillary and Obama blame Russians, WWIII imminent

Is Trump going to get Trumped?

>Oh we just so happened to miscount a few million! Silly us! Hilary wins!

There were huge discrepancies between counties with electronic voting compared to those with paper ballots in 3 states.

The election was rigged.

Debunked by anti-Trump (((Nate Silver))).

>Jill hates Hill
>"wait y is she requesting recounts?"
>vote audits happen
>turns out Hillary had upwards of 10 million fake votes
>btfo into oblivion
>mfw

>Jill Stein actually won all 50 states
>it was all rigged for Drumpf

I KNEW IT

REEECOUNT

REEECOUNT

REEECOUNT

Nate is periodically wrong

Of course it was rigged for Drumph

Never trust a narcissist who accuses first

3D Chinese checkers

>Nate Piss

Nobody gives a shit.

no proof.

unlike the proof we have of millions of illegals voting and the proof of florida pro-clinton voter fraud

sage. fuck you kys

You'll give a shit on the day of the rake

>unlike the proof we have of millions of illegals voting

Some fag's opinion on twitter is not a fact.

You do enough to cry like a big baby. Poor leaf.

she can't call for a recount, she lost by way to large a margin

YOU MEAN RURAL AREAS VOTED TRUMP?
HOW DARE THEY

Already planning the signs I'll have protesting.

>WWIII? More like Civil War II

>Russia? Nope, just Hillary

that's funny considering that Michigan doesn't use voting machines and is 100% paper ballots

Changing the election results would destroy any trust the american public had on democracy for at least two or three generations. This could lead huge loss of confidence by the markets or an outright civil war.

Even if its true the dems would be better off reaching out to Trump and making some sort of deal to pretend it didn't happen.

I hope it happens.

Hillary will lose even harder than she did now.

I knew something was off about this timeline.
I could just tell something was off, I could feel it.
This has all been such a waste of time and energy, they're not going to let us win.
I have such a sinking feeling in my stomach. this must be what hillary supporters felt. Fuck this is bad

>using drumpf meme
Literally kill yourself

Just like nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

Post yfw Shillary demands recount for every state and Trump wins every state and the popular vote as a result.

>Jill Stein actually won all 50 states
wrong

see
That is right. In Wisconsin they have paper ballots to back up the win
And even if he loses PA, Shittary would still lose, since Trump was never granted the Michigan electoral votes anyway. Not that he would need them if he lost PA

There is nothing to be concerned about.

Is this still part of Trump's plan?

Is Jill Stein still /ourgirl/?

he won't even lose PA
he won by over 70,000 votes, you can't call a recount for a discrepancy that high

Obama already said rigging is impossible and everyone mocked Trump for suggesting it before the election, if they do anything at this point you can be sure it's a steal and the country would crash, no kidding. Nothing will come of this, it's mostly just fake headlines and spins, if you read the actual articles you realize it's nothing, absolutely nothing.

Also didn't Michigan recount once already? Pretty sure they did because of how close it was, he won with like 10k votes in the end, they won't recount a third time just to get a different result.

SLOW AND STEADY MY FRIEND

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

>>Jill Stein

I would vote for her. She is amazingly principled

yup yup.

What can you do about it?

You better be right igor.

Check out the Guardian article. There's evidence that suggests the paper vote in WI doesn't match the digital system.
Trump might actually be revised down to 266 electoral votes and lose 272 - 266.

Huma Abedin's sister is also shilling for this on Kikebook and the DOJ has received so many requests to audit the vote that they've had to change their contact phone number on their website.

This is really, really bad you guys. I know many of you are here to joke around but please just take a minute to consider what is happening

>if enough people get butthurt and demand democracy change to their will then people will listen
>shit that doesn't happen

If there's any evidence of any sort of rigging, the election will be canceled you mong.

well there it is just like Brexit

you should've realized you could never win even with your stupid cartoon frog

>I have no idea how the American system works
you're beyond fucking retarded, please kill yourself

A

Good luck with that civil war, faggot.

He's right. The results will be thrown out

I hope it does happen. A civil war is exactly what we need

>electronic voting
>calling for a recount with no papertrail
>only recount paper ballots
>95% Trump because the paranoid fucks here spent weeks drilling Trump supporters brains to believe the Soros Machines would delete their votes

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHIT

Have you ever seen anyone cheat in a sport and then say “oh well I cheated but other people cheated too and I would have won anyway even if I hadn't cheated”

Or someone cheat on a test in school and then say “come on, even if I hadn't cheated, I still would have passed”

When you cheat and you get caught, you're out.

russians were never involved and it was memed because hillary wanted a no fly zone / war with russia

It's not a recount, it's an audit.

>Democrat-appointed Attorney general "looks into widespread complaints about vote manipulation" after Her Majesty, a fellow Democrat, loses
>things that absolutely happen

Gay as fuck

Look fatso, draw your own conclusion from the fact that Hillary admitted the results in less than 24 hours. That makes it valid in all scenarios.

But, if you still have doubts ask yourself why did she admit it so fast even if she knew 100% that Russia had their hands in it? IT IS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO HIDE ALL OF THE SHIT SHE DID DURING THE ELECTIONS, SHIT THAT WOULD LOCK HER UP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

tl,dr - fucking relax. Trump is here to stay

so you're saying Hillary is disqualified because 3 gorillion illegals voted for her?
Sweet

good thing there wasn't any wrongdoing since it's not possible to hack the voting machines nor paper ballots
after all fraud doesn't exist, you dems said so yourself :^)

What the fuck did you just say!!?

Jill Stein president!

>things that aren't happening because Obama himself told Clinton to not try anything

pro-tip, Obama knows it's too late

well she can't call for an audit either

I don't know whose side I should be on. I voted for Hillary, but now I kinda like Trump.

Nothing is happening. Liberals are just weaving fantastical tales, they DO live in a world of delusion and illusion.

I thought that everyone on Sup Forums said that Jill Stein was on our side, WHAT HAPPENED!???

>you dems said so yourself

No, what we said is that unless you have any legitimate reasons to suspect voter fraud, you shouldn't spread conspiracies that undermine the democratic process.

No one ever said that the election shouldn't be audited in the event that serious concerns about its legitimacy were to be raised.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

-Barack Obama

I fucking hate trump, but I have very low confidence in Hillary's ability to end the world. She can't become president.

(((Stein)))

Relax, dumbass.
It's just libkeks going through their 5 Stages of Grief & Loss.

How many times do we have to say this, Hillary conceded. Doesn't matter if she won, she quit and there is no going back no matter what.

Pro-tip: Stein is a patsy to deliver the request for a recount/audit. killary has conceded and Obabo is balls deep in a transition. This holds the same hallmarks of many Clinton conspiracies.

>unlike the proof we have of millions of illegals voting and the proof of florida pro-clinton voter fraud
Present it.

kek

Jill Stein must be looking to suicide to the back of the head

we must continue our praise of kek and end this nonsense for good

>She can't become president.
remember you said this when she's sworn in

one candidate who got soundly blown the fuck out in all 50 states will get her audit request fucking IGNORED

Fuck off, leaf... you don't know what goes on here. You can't go anywhere in New York without being confronted by an illegal in a nice car, or restaurant kitchens (like Giuliani said).

If an audit by a third party proceeds, she will still be awarded the electoral votes even if she conceded and didn't initiate it.
She could theoretically win 272 - 266 if these states get tipped back to her, not even mentioning the now 2 million + popular votes she leads him by.

Well then she better start a fucking war with russia, the bitch.

why do you think dems are always pushing no ID voting? nuff said.

Incorrect. She can request an audit.
Also the DOJ is being pressured into doing their own audit as well by Kikebook

Let's hope pol didn't get played yet again.
Trump "wins".
Left chimps out.
Right fans the flames.
Suddenly Kiliary is POTUS.
What happens then pol?

Painfully beautiful post.

Russian trolling it's on another level.

>Ask for evidence of an objective, demonstrable fact.
>FUCK OFF LEAF A MEXICAN MADE ME FEEL BAD ONCE
>WHY DO MEXICANS HAVE NICE CARS AND I DON'T AT MY $8/HOUR WALMART JOB BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Okay.

Two of the states use paper ballots only, they can't possibly be hacked.

Not evidence. Not an argument.

post an archive or screen cap you idiot

she can request all she fucking wants, it doesn't fucking mean they will follow through with it

see There's discrepancies between digital systems and the paper "backup" votes.

forgot to add
>DOJ listening to kikebook
want to sign a fucking petition asking to redo the election as well while you're at it?

you're so fucking delusional it's not even fucking funny

My numbers say otherwise and that trump won fair and square and her 2 million votes in the Popular Vote are revealed to be fake

Michigan was 100% paper ballots. It's been recounted to death. Trump still leads.

Michigan is Trumps.

Jeb memes are top tier. Walking alone, guac bowl and the fact he married a goblin. Cant make this shit up

Even if ONE guy in ONE county in ONE state is shown to have committed voter fraud, the entire thing is canceled.

Used to work for an election board. If she's on the ballot they have to follow through with it. She's on the ballot in all three states mentioned.
You need to be more worried.

I thought she was /ourgirl/. ;_;

It is though.
are they or are they not always trying to give illegal immigrants a way to vite?

Do they not want 'no ID voting'?

Obviously, you know they do. Now just ask yourself why.

>It is though.
Show me some actual evidence faggot, not some random britcuck's word on a Vietnamese snorkeling BBS

Otherwise you're just committing circumstantial ad hominem.

recount all you want, hillary can't un-concede.

the electronic voting machines don't have backups you retarded fuck