Vote for Drumpf because he'll stop Muslims and Mexicans entering the country because you're afraid they'll replace...

>vote for Drumpf because he'll stop Muslims and Mexicans entering the country because you're afraid they'll replace Americans
>but according to civic nationalism and the nu-right, something you're all apart of, anyone can become American and trying to stop them is racist - something Sup Forums has always been against
Explain this Drumpftards

we're against mass immigration of low skilled labor from 3rd world countries

Why though, if they work hard and claim they're American, what's so bad about them? From a nu/pol/ point of view.

it decreases the leverage the working class has and it imports all the bad cultural aspects of said 3rd world country

with automation on the horizon the west is not in dire need of low skilled workers

>bad cultural aspects
Wow you sound like an alt-right Spencer shill. Sup Forums has always been against racism and white nationism.

Very few immigrants are

I wish new fags would leave Sup Forums

can we all just stop? there are racists people here, conservatives, ancaps, libertarians, classical liberals, nationalists, white supremacists, leftists, even commies

I know that we're all user, but Sup Forums is not one person.
enough shitposting, ok?

What do you mean you racist nazi, Sup Forums has always been a (((civic nationalist))) board who supports gay rights and is anti-racist

>post a reply

good shitposting friend

>respect other people's opinions
>on a board called Politically Incorrect

We evolved simple as that civic National can't work with multiculturalism

I know you're being ironic but this is correct. Most people on here know either faggots, niggers and Jews and some are decent people. The point has always been bantz.

If you drank too much Kool aid I feel bad for you son.

r u a Paki or do you just like sucking them off, 'coz you sound like a whiny faggot

Anti racist
Political incorrect

Pick one newfag

America is a club, not a superfund site. We let people in but we're selective about it.

Now fuck off.

>burger
>doesn't get sarcasm
Really makes you think
Why u lettin me down son
I'm going to use your favourite arguement against you
>implying Sup Forums is one person

There are some good niggers but never a good kike

But they don't, and they won't. "Civic nationalists" use this remote, wild possibility as a foundation for their philosophy, but it has no connection to observable reality.

Sure, there are some good minorities out there. Even a typical WN would admit this, because facts are facts. But they are few and far between and they don't even come close to representing the majority of non-whites.

You want what does not exist and has never been demonstrated anywhere in the world, at any point in human history. It's the utmost in delusion.

we aren't nu right cucks

That's the point of my post pham
The whole nu right is just trying to turn the Drumpf movement into neo-Cons like Jeb

This is a White nationalist board, get fucked kike.

Cunts who want to turn their own nation into a mini- Arabia are the ones letting the side down. We can't build a future by having more mosques, more translators & legal aid spongers, more kebab shops, Turkish barbers, car washes and unlockers of stolen mobile phones.

Fuck off you Paki/Paki-loving faggot (delete as appropriate) and die.

>misrepresent two arguments because you're a coward and a bitch
grow up OP

>he still doesn't get I was being sarcastic

Kick the 2-3 million criminal illegal aliens out, build a solid wall, change/make the laws strict to become a citizen.

Kek, what wall? You mean the fence?

Implied sarcasm or not, my viewpoint is a valid one. I won't let the UK become another open-air Calais Jungle, complete with a Romanian beggar on every street corner.

Them why are you on Sup Forums a known anti-racist and (((civic nationalist))) board as it has been for years.

wtf I am Hilldawg now!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

That's a lot of photoshop dollaz for such shit impact, faggot

I came to Sup Forums for Cracky, but stayed for the hubris of hilarity.

>nu/pol/
Oh we got an oldfag over here.

>be from Isle of Man
>be inbred
>support Drumpf
Makes you think

>Be slimey limey
>Think Drumpf is funny and makes sense
>Have no argument
>call Trump Drumpf

>I'm not mad, let me make a passive aggressive post to show how unmad I am
:^)