What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k
wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99798953/#q99802799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck

This is all Trumps fault

>5'5"

explains all

gas the kikes

>niggers too stupid to make a real bomb
it checks out

lmao

based dindu and dindette

>5'5
>.........
>.........
>5'5

hahahaha

Manlet of peace sounds like he was trying to start a height war. This would not go well for our vertically challenged friends.

>manlets trying to start a height war

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

look at all those muscles too, manlets never learn do they

Tork and Korla?

FUCK OFF I'M 5'5 AND A HALF!!!! AND A HALF!! FUCKKKKKK OFF LANKLETS!!

Fuck the What!

Just a couple of peaceful, oppressed, misunderstood din du nuffins.

>Later, Obama will give a speech blaming the cops for being racist and white people for reporting this story

why do murican nig nogs always want the great race war?
do they think ghetto """""culture"""" will win for them? or that they will be able to trade in foodstamps for race war credit?
the lower races always greatly suffered in times of war even if they had the larger numbers.
it will be the zulu war all over again for them.
i for one like their plea to be exterminated

>THESE BLUE EYED DEVILS WILL LEARN TO STOP STORING THE GOOD COOKIES ON THE TOP SHELF

my niggas

Haha
>5,5 and a half
Fucking hell, buttboi. Made my day.

>race war meme

Sup Forums has been a victim of Black Panther Shill Squad

moron...

Hey, Dindus. That is a nice clock, you should visit the whitey house before I move.

When will they learn.

>5´5´´
will they ever learn?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

That looks like the black version of Brian Peppers

>5'5" and 4'11"

>average american is a manlet

kek

Trump is 6'2, swedecuck

yeah you sure are a "half"

you can thank the spics for that

>average mexican male height: 5'6

found the manlet arsonist

When will they learn?

what's wrong with the shape of his head?

Manlet here, this lone individual does not represent all manlets.

We manlets are a height of peace.

>t. 5'7" manlet

OJ Simpson is arrested again?

The average is 5'9? I thought it was 5'6". This is very unsettling.

How can we educate them?

Now is there a real news source?

Shh shh, my friends please. Us manlets are a peaful height, this was simply an ignorant individual who does not represents all manlets.

Oh look, the americuck blaming his problems on everybody else as usual.

Observe how they raised the brightness to make them look whiter.

Underrated post

gas the whites race war now?

nah, it's mugshot. They have to raise the brightness or the face would look like unidentifiable blob of shit.

sub-humans live among us

Hey Crabman.

one part of it is that american niggers love to think that "white boys" are afraid of them. and many are, because nigs are very aggressive, loud, and stupid. a huge part of their culture revolves around "respecc" and acting tough.

fuck off, earl. I hope you get hit by a car as soon as you win a lottery.

stinkfinger?

They look like bleached niggers

Kek fucking manlettes

So is soros moving? Repost from someone else

REMlNDER: Soros sponsored """RACE WAR""" this is how they divide and play us all

BilIionaire GIobaIist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/

~~~~~~~~~~

cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; PortIand police call it a 'riot'

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; Portland poIice call it a 'RIOT'

~~~~~~~~~~

At 1:13:22
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

In 2013 a Rothschild Insider Warned of an EIite Planned Race War in America:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

>In 2013 James Casbolt, aka Michael Prince, a self-proclaimed Rothschild family insider explained to Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot how the world political elite were planning to catalyze a race war in America as part of a conspiracy to advance the agenda of depopulation, to destroy the black race, to further destabilize the nation, and to create the conditions necessary for martial law in the U.S

JAMES CASBOLT aka Michael Prince and MAX SPlERS predicted this in 2013.

Holy shit!

CNN just said they were tricked into this by Richard Spencer and his shadowy army of Alt-Right Nazi's

they dindu nuffin.

And this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99798953/#q99802799

"The model being followed is that of the Arab-Spring. The model has been in play since Soros' meeting about 3-4 days after the election.

Took a week or two for them to prepare but the Media is now in full on Shilling mode. This Spencer story is just the beginning. The goal is to get protestors on the streets in force and then to create false flag shooting incidents. The creation of "student" martyrs will stain the first days of Trump's presidency with blood etc,etc, and the protests will continue.

The elites are shitting themselves over Trump's first 100 day plan. You think they're going to let him last that long?"

I don't get why whites are scared of niggers. I'm a beaner and we are open about not liking niggers. Niggers are only dangerous in groups but that's why you should carry a knife. My old man taught me to knife niggers if they start shit because they don't fight fair.

I ccw though so I'd just shoot them if they come near me

>5'5

When will they learn?

>faggy libs start a civil war

they will be so quickly defeated it wont even be considered a civil war, it will be a few weeks of a Marxist uprising.

Trump will be the president who sailed us through the subversive anti-American plot to destroy the nation.

MAAAAAAAAAAAANNLET

>it's another "mexican shits up a thread defending a country he's desperate to escape" episode

>a manlet goes berserk again
will they ever learn?

They live in areas with tons of niggers so they think they outnumber us. They prove time and again to be incapable of the slightest bit of research before things like STARTING A FUCKING RACE WAR or attempting which was a pathetic attempt. At least go shoot 9 people in a church or something