Take a look at that image, and tell me what you think, please. I wish to help Sup Forums be more vigilant

Take a look at that image, and tell me what you think, please. I wish to help Sup Forums be more vigilant.

And I would appreciate it if you lazy guys sitting in your chairs would post in this thread to bump it up, otherwise it'll just get ignored.
I feel that it's important people know this.

It will be a fucking miracle if the 1 mil get isn't a leaf shitpost. Day of the rake.

bump

Can't outgo the Trudeau

This. The # of leafposters on this board is absolutely atrocious, I wihs neither gookmoot would ban them or Trudeau would ban Sup Forums in Candida.

*I wish either gookmoot

I approve this message.

I don't understand what conclusion I am supposed to draw from this. Tell me what you mean.

Didn't we know this already? Memeing a flag is the best way to shut down any discussion by generating a stream of shitposts.

bumb

Shillbots are real lad.

Not even good shitposts like the emuniggers. It's just fucking shit clogging up any good threads.

Canadians are the biggest pieces of shit on this board, stop trying to protect them.

What do you think this poster is trying to achieve, user who is reading this?

Get leafed faggots.

It's easier to understand once you realise that "shills" are not saying these things for your own benefit or to sway you. They are saying it for their own sanity. Think a little bit about the surveillance state that's being built, and who's in charge. Being anti-Trump or moderate might not always be acceptable. Even Sup Forums is probably not as safe as people think. It sounds weird, but this might be the influx of normies going underground to get their anger out somewhere. That's why I've been here since September anyway. But I'm trying to leave, and post a lot less than I used to. So they'll probably leave again too. But, the point is, it might not be for you, or to entertain you, or to convince you of anything. It might just be people dealing with the huge amounts of stress that they are feeling right now. Spencer, for example is stressing us all the fuck out and you are the target of this, because we can say these things anonymously and without getting harassed.

JIDF go home

Sure is first year psyche in here.

Oh I believe that. I guess I don't see how the image proves it.

BAN THE LEAFS RAKE WAR NOW

As you can see, they have seen this thread, and are co-ordinating a response.

That son of bitch stole my get

I don't mean to be rude but the sooner you leave, the sooner we can actually coordinate a response. Sup Forums is getting bogged down by all the lolbertarians that migrated from r/the_donald.

bump

>we agree with bong
>we are therefore the shills bong's talking about
Ok

This post is an appeal to your empathy, and part of their coordinated response, user.

OP aren't both of those posts at the bottom from the same ID? Or is my eyesight that shit.

> It's just another autist double posting in REEE mode

This is some hanz tier bants but still BUMP

Day of the leaf blower

Thank you based bong, maybe they'll leaf our flag alone now.

thingink about lyfe

balls

After seeing their previous tactics not working, they are using confusion and trying to make you question yourself based on things that don't matter.

Soon I believe this thread will be flooded. I hope that some of you anons have that image saved.

Thank you very much for your time anons.

bump for jvstice

Haha damn, look at all these posts that have come up saying the same thing all at the same time. All these posts within a minute or two.

Let them, it will only act as further evidence.

It's JIDF ffs I've been saying this for ages! They'll likely steal the get from Hitler did nothing wrong or Gas the Kikes too!

If they were going to use the most reviled and hated flag on the board to hide the fact that they're shilling, how could they expect to have any influence? The only people they could hope to persuade would be useless fucking leafs.
Think about it, you wouldn't disguise yourself as a jew to kill Hitler would you?

It's one of many tactics and easily covered by bots.

This is another attempt. As you can see he has made his post in the form of loaded questions, such that he wants you to feel like you came up with the answer to those questions yourself.

I'm not a shill though, merely bumping the thread.

I believe shills use many flags, including rares, and try to use them accordingly. I believe they embrace and nourish the hatred towards the Canadian flag, for example, to sow discord, derail threads and delegitimize otherwise valid arguments.

see

This is now a leaf only thread.
Fuck all non-leaf countries

if I was going to ask you a loaded question, wouldn't I make it less obvious that I was loading questions?
Such as; How long have these paranoid delusions been affecting your personal life?

This one is self explanatory, you can even see this tactic in Sup Forums's sticky.

What the fuck are you on idiot? YOU are the shill. There is actual important shit going on and you idiots are all going on about "muh Canadians.
Sage and hide. We've got work to do.

Are you actually retarted? This isn't a conspiracy, your noticing patterns where there are none. Every secret can be uncovered through examination. You are pointing at nothing and telling us it's something important.

why would anyone other than a shill read the sticky?

This one's definitely not a shill.

Haha, look these guys, they're actually coordinating an ad hominem.

They must be running out of tactics. I think they're getting upset...

JIDF leave

Your shitty rake can't contain us.

Leaf us to be free.

I FUCKING KNEW THESE STOOPID FCKING CTR SHILLZ WOULD COME UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT!! HIDING BEHIND LEAFS LIKE THE SHULLZ U R. GTFO BTFO TRUMP KEK

we're not coordinating. You can see my post where I called him a shill.
Clearly you haven't taken your medication and need a lie down, that's all.

More ad-hominem.

>pic related

gtfo ctr

>ctr
Your newfag is showing.

This one is trying to use confusion in an attempt to derail the thread and reduce the momentum.

if you don't go and lie down right now there will be no more snuggles for you!

this fcukfning shlomo kike shills WE FOUND U AGAIN, MORANS

If this was a thread about India, the shitposting will literally be shitposting. I've seen it...

or its 5:02PM and im still at work

1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

have a (you)

If you really think it's still CTR shitting up this place then you're either stupidly naive or just stupid.

8 POSTS
P
O
S
T
S

Thankfully we have diligent thread police like yourself to point out the jewish shills on a Wednesday afternoon.

Nice.

Okay Sholmo, enjoy your 1.2 shekels :^)

Holy fuck you are onto something here OP. We totally just kneejerk into leafhate response mode instead of seeing the shilling.

No, leafs are evil and should be purged.

Yes goy, it's totally the leaves.The JIDF have nothing to do with it.

>Shills

I can't tell how many people only post the "muh shills" shitposts because it's typical Sup Forums culture and how many people sincerely 100% believe there are paid shills on Sup Forums.

As someone into online marketing and business investment, I cannot fathom who would see a return of investment out of this place.

I don't see what good it would do advertising to a bunch of literal basement dwellers and life long losers with no money to their name

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

THE LEVEL OF META-LEVELLING IS OVER 9000 NOW

DO THEY PAY YOU FOR THIS SHIT???

FUCK ALL OF YOU SHILLS

This one forgot to turn on his proxy.
Alright guys, I need to go very soon. Thank you anons very much for your time with me in this thread. I know a lot of you think that you on your own can't make a difference, but I promise, you can.

Have a nice day.

wtf i love leafs now.
srs it's their own fault that shills and regular leafs are so indistinguishable. leafs should stop being fucking retards and this wouldnt be a problem

If I get the get with an apolitical shitpost like the cripplecrew used to do, would you guys be mad?