>domestic policy

Notice anything?

you're probably 12 or just really dumb.

>inb4 your post has 90% FDP

>Deutchland

Only correct answer:
>Die PARTEI

>Wasting your vote
I like the Titanic, but if you vote them, you have no right to complain what we'll get in 2017.

>AfD 94%
>talking about wasting your vote

enjoy RotRotGrün

get on my level

I stopped complaining years ago. The thing is, none of these retards will make this country great again, not even muh precious afd. Politicians don't rule countries, most likely never did. The money does.
Yes, kill the rich is my point (letter agencies: I'm just kidding, don't SWAT me pls)

Still not posting yours... eh... opinion discarded.
But maybe you still need a few minutes to forge the results you would like to have.

wew

It's not about voting the one that will make the country great again, it's about voting for someone who won't kill it.

Holy shit how can you krauts vote for anything else than AfD? Even lefties should vote for them, I don't get it

And that is why my vote won't be wasted tbqh senpai.

So is she like the Farage of Germany, or...

I got AfD, how much of a chance does she have at winning? Germany seems pretty fucked.

beleaf it

Well if Merkel doesn't gets her shit together in the next 10 months god knows what we will get.
Germans aren't exactly open about their political opinion.
You know the one of your family and closest friends at best.
But the overall mood seems to be heavily anti Merkel.

is this good fampais?

#ImWithHer

I ain't no commie, I swear

if only this burger could vote against Merkel

Are CSU also /ourguys/?

>96% AfD

Superior France strikes again.

they're the 'good cop'/paper tiger

>deutchland
At least you tried

Big gubberment get out! RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CSU is Merkels party in Bavaria

That's like saying Strauß was the Bavarian Kohl

im a queer communist

>46% SPD
>43% Linke
>39% Grüne

A

guess i'm fine.

t. AnCap fascist

;^)

Well they seem to differ in policies.

Well usually they were pretty much the same party with some minor disputes but really covering the same political agenda.
But CDU made a left turn in the last few years while CSU practically stayed the same so they start to slowly drift apart.

Are you even trying?

In any case AfD seem retarded.
>climate change denial
>anti-EU
Other policies seem okay but these really stick in the eye.
How the fuck can a German party be anti-EU? Germany IS EU. Germany profits the most from EU. Germans are bound to dominate EU.

Look at me, I am the new AfD now

Can we be friends?

>dominate EU
>be second class citizen in your own country
Yeah, nah.

>21% ultra commies
Fuck off, mine is better.

Did i do good?

How can we be 100% AfD both and still have different results with the other parties ?
Besides I think we should do a world wide Pinochet policy about commies

Well the thing about the AfD is that she has a lot of nice things on their agenda but some pretty stupid shit inbetween.
Nonetheless thanks to "muh evil german natzis" we don't really have a right wing alternative... at least not one you can take seriously.
Germany slowly turned into an "left parties only" state to the point where the leader of the old centralistic conservative party is suddenly the hope of socjus for murican media.
Politics are ass backwards here, every party is basically the same nuance of the same pile of shit, and that is also true for the AfD whose party program basically is a copy of that what the CDU wanted in the 90s.

Is the AFD truly based or just the lesser of evils?

Do the test and you will have your answer

You're mixing up policies here. Present day EU is shit but only because it's reflection of the policies of it's de facto leader and her gang, that is Merkel. My point is that if AfD are indeed German nationalists there is literally no reason they would oppose EU.
Which makes me think their policy is just reactionary populist mess and they are probably funded by Russians.

Cant wait until ferkel releases wave 8 from the bunkers

I did, but as a burger I have different political priorities than your average German.

The only real stance I felt passionate about was "refugees get out reee".

>mfw 100 grüne, linke, spd Dach
71 csu (wat?), 48 afd, 29 fdp (yeah right), 26 cdu.
I'll stick to die PARTEI, tho.

I'll still vote die Partei.

Wow lads am I really this bigoted?

Damn, 99% AfD
I was only like 55% Trump even though I was a huge campaigner for him...
Don't fuck this up Deutschbags

the least of many evils.
They're not that good, but will take care of the most urgent shit that's going on.

>AfD whose party program basically is a copy of that what the CDU wanted in the 90s.
Agree on the whole post, but especially this

Dach = *each

Germany profiting from the EU is a meme. EU internal trade is slowing down at a growing pace since 2009

So I guess they are lesser evil. Still I think old order won't lose this time. Maybe they'll suffer losses but that's it.

>23% greens
please kill me

Strange I only got 71%. What does the AfD want in terms of the economy? More or less public spending? Inflationism or sound monetary policy? Free trade or protectionism?

EU is literally German nationalist goal of 1914 and 1939 only achievable and acceptable to non-Germans.
Don't mistake me for a fan, I'm not, but this is anonymous board and I'm being honest. Anti-EU Germans are deluded. Think about the future and global trends.

Less public spending (no abolition of the welfare state though)
fuck central banks
free trade

The biggest reason for trade inside the EU not growing much for us is that France is a complete shitshow with Hollande

I'm a nice Christian, i believe in climate change and i like animals, no other choice for me

The EU is a good thing per se, but it's losing it's importance for German trade.

>EU is literally German nationalist goal of 1914 and 1939
like, no

>I side with CDU on immigration

No abolition of the welfare state eh? Well good luck returning to traditional morals and restoring normalcy to society with a welfare state.

Globalism not Nazism will be our credo!

>abolishing welfare
>in any way or form even remotely electable here
Look what the Agenda 2010 did to the SPD

The German people demanded their social, health and welfare from one of the most conservative politicians the world has ever seen - Otto von Bismarck - and they actually got them.
No party would dare to touch that, it would be instant political death.

Welfare state is a good thing, Sup Forums just has a very distorted picture of it.
AfD just points out that we're wasting a whole lot of money in it, and that it could be much more effective.

How did I do, Deutsch bros?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitteleuropa
Sure it is. Germany being continental hegemon was the goal of German nationalists since Germany united.
In a modern form, that is EU.
>trade
Why do you think Americans have military bases all over the world? Trade depends on hard and soft power. Just having good shit to sell won't sell it if the other guy can coerce the buyer.
That is the nature of world, sorry.

>lolbertarians
>impotent and ineffective
>literal Bilderberg conference member as the party leader

Absolutely disgusting

Nice, I got the one we're memeing for.

>Trade depends on hard and soft power. Just having good shit to sell won't sell it if the other guy can coerce the buyer.
Literally my point, the EU doesn't do shit. It's economical influence is fading and military influence basically non-existent

Pope "I'm the commie now" Francis posts here. Intredasting...

why are all the germanfags in this thread not matching with afd. Is your country really this fucked?

And that's why our goals for restoring normalcy to society are impossible to achieve. And the (((Left))) knows this. That's why they've hijacked society in the form of public education and socialized responsibility. Children are indoctrinated into supporting a massive welfare state and each individual is no longer responsible for providing for his own old age, illness, unemployment or unexpected happening. Farsightedness, capital accumulation, personal responsibility and diligence are punished traits. In contrast, bumhood, short-sightedness, irresponsibility, recklessness and cultural relativism is rewarded.

And that my friends is why combining a welfare state and cultural conservatism -- and still maintain a just and lawful society -- is impossible.

Generic Ashkenazi kike here.
Please get the leftists out goyim they are destroying our nation.

How cycling unoriginal is 'the left'

What do you think of Joseph Schuster, Stephan Kramer and Michel Friedmann?

>And of course this guy...

Thing is you don't have any other vessels for spreading influence, especially given your history.
Without EU, dominant power in Europe will be Russia, or America. Germany on it's own doesn't really have the potential to do anything without EU. Not the present EU, but as I told you contemporary EU is the reflection of your politics at home.

Welfare state has worked for more than a century here faggot.
What you're talking about is a general decline of western culture induced by left leaning governments.

meh

>Thing is you don't have any other vessels for spreading influence
true, therefore I'm not in favour of leaving the EU

Retarded leftists.
Don't know anything about Israel and how it should be run.
Germany should be nationalist and put its people first obviously.

When it comes to Israel (which is a nation I love, and I hope I have to never move to because I love Germany more) I really wish all western countries would just cut all aid and support (especially financial) to Israel, so Israel can evolve itself and become completely independent.

These are retarded globalists who have no idea of national identity.

Someone clearly hasn't read his Hegel

No surprise here.
Merkel is last and fuck mudslime to death.

>wtf I love Jews now
Absolutely based.

>greens, the left and SPD before CDU
disgusting. what the fuck did you do?