twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you not speak Nahuatl.

what do you smell like

Why do your women age terribly?

Because we are not aztecs.

good.

sacate a la verga pinche naco

too much tacos and tortas.

What do real Mexicans think about illegal Mexicans in the US? Is their unease about getting them back?

how do I make a good burrito?

we dont like chicanos, send them to canada.

like in the pic.

whats the best burrito recipe ?

How many cartel killings have you seen

Why is the age of consent in some parts of Mexico 12, and why do people ignore the age of consent alltogether in those places of Mexico where it is higher?

why are your people so disgusting? I mean, you suppose to be Spanish descendants. I suppose spaniards didn't rape enough indian bitches

NOT LIVE BUT A LOT.

ive worked on a callcenter with a lot of deported immigrants, some of then were "polleros", those guys were in charge of gathering people on the mexican side of the border and then cross them illegaly to the US, there was one dude called Chuy who spent like 15 years on a federal prision and if he ever dares to touch US soil again hes never getting out of there.

deport them all, i know they are selfish liars who only think of themselves and their future, never thinking as a part of any society because lets be real, we dont consider immigrants to be real mexicans, ive gone shopping to austin tx a couple times this year and boy, most of the chicanos ive met consider themselves actual gringos, fuck them all

why aren't you building the wall pedro?.

We are Spanish descendants. Mestizos are mostly Spanish.

How much are you puttin towards the wall?

btw if you have your mortgage with western union im sorry to tell you but sometimes customer service do copy your credit card numer along with your routing number

Which Mexican city is best to live in?
Also, which soccer team in Mexico is your favorite?

Whats your level of education?

What do you think about trump and his wall?

guadalajara has the best girls

monterrey has mountains, lakes and a lot of nightlife
necessary

Post your tits?

As a white guy dating a mexican, what is the number one thing to consider when I meet her parents?

Why do u have internet,shouldnt you be working

collage.

queretaro and guadalajara

How much to mow the lawn?

dont talk drugs, politics and BOY you better be christian

I don't ask Mexicans questions, I give them orders. "Scrub the toilet," "Trim the grass," you get the idea. Nothing about you pests is at all interesting or a mystery. You're just roaches who happen to be handy with a pair of garden shears.

Quesadillas con queso o sin queso?

why r u here mayne

money.

im a milennial

Any plans on fixing your shitty government? A Mexican Trump perhaps?

> hello in-laws, im here to improve your race

>interracial dating
I thought Sup Forums was against this?

AMLO 2018

gov is 2 corrupt, whoever says AMLO is a fucking delusional communist

Hi.

Can you recommend a good moisturizer? I suffer from the heartbreak of psoriasis.

Why don't you elect a Mexican Trump to stop drugs and cartels ?

Just be nice to them.
If they are racist the most likely is that they'll just roll their eyes and just play along because her daughter.
Also this goes without saying, but make sure to never make her mad. daddy issues are really prominent here.

nivea for men

In the 1820s, many people from the Northern and Eastern United States entered Mexico illegally. Mexican Texas, then bordered by the U.S. states Louisiana and Arkansas, had the most settlement by American illegal immigrants. At the time, Mexican law prohibited Anglo Americans from immigrating. Mexican Texas had a population of 3,000 illegal immigrants by 1823; most of those immigrants were from the Southern United States or Appalachia. By 1825, Mexico and the Coahuila y Tejas territory legalized immigration under the condition that settlers convert to Roman Catholicism and not own slaves. However, as the settler population expanded to 7,000 and did not assimilate with Mexican culture, Mexico banned American immigration again in 1830. However, by 1835, American immigration increased to 1,000 per month. Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas

The cant fix their shitty govt without an actual civil war where all the cartels get torched to the ground. Thats not ever going to happen

Is that Tifa?

I've tried. He doesn't seem willing to trade state secrets.

Cause both of our main parties wont do jack, and the one guy that did declare war on them got shit on because he didn't check we had the resources to stop them.

Thank you kind sir. I don't know why burgers hate on you guys so much.

Can you give me a good guac recipe?

Our most prominent parties are the same shit. The only different one is AMLO and that one is most likely to communist our shit up.

the closest kind of mexican they have are fucking immigrants that most of the times didnt even finish elementary school, uneducated and selfish people

i dont even like immigrants myself, work in your country to make it better dont travel to a good country to make it shitty like where you come from

pls respond

Because you are closest one where is first world m8. If canada was closer instead we likely would be there,

That's why we bin that knife.

why do mexican women get so fat once they are married

4 mature avocados
some onion (white onion not the purple)
cilantro
a tablespoon of lemon juice
and salt

play with quantities but you can also add chopped tomato also

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

What do you Mexicans think of based muslims in Britain like myself? You scared?

What d you women think of us?

Do you think you could survive one of our sharia zones like Tower Hamlets (East London), Bradford, Luton and MK?

that's not true, lot of the younger generation are atheist and don't give a fuck

Would you kindly step in my balls Senor uniteds?

¿Pablo, porque las niñas que viven en los barrios pobres están bonitas, femeninas y flacas? Quiero llegar uno antes que ellas se pongan gordas, violentas, putas con tatuajes y que chupen vente pitos en su quinceañera.

Tacos look like pitas

we are talking true mexicans, i suppose you have dealt with a lot of mexican immigrants or tex-mex youth so thats why you have that point of view

The only Mexicans I've met in Canada were either highly educated and here legally or smurfs buying pseudo for some meth lab somewhere. True story.

Is the mexican coca cola really that good?

we like you man, we only dont like white and black people.

longest yeah boii ever

How does it feel that your people are such human shit, that a WALL needs to be built to keep you human shits from infesting other countries with your shitiness?

That's a problem everywhere m8

Will the people ever band together to take down the cartels?

I shall try this recipe when I get home.

most mexicans dont like muslims, we relate them to bombings and such

people like are cucks

ricardo is based. There will be another stupid fence. Mexican race is the most powerful, thats why we beat up your cracker ass, like diaz vs mcgreggor or velasquez vs lesnar.

Have you gone back?

This is a lie.
Muslisms most likely would get shit on since this is a """""""""""""""catholic""""""""""""""" country. They would no doubt discriminate your kind.
Also, latinas starve for white cock and blacks are a very rare sight.

What are you going to do when your primos go back?

1) What Mexican states do the European/Arab Mexicans live?

2) Are you Euro/Arab, Meztitzom or Amerindian?

3) Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future Prime Minister?

>murica
>calling anybody shit

ok

I'm a white dude dating a salvadorian chick. What are salvies like(actual ones)?

walls are alway needed to separate countries, i do know migrants are worthless but how many mexican cities have you visited amigo?

> Mexicans aren't racist

they will be sent back to the mexican side of the border so im guessing a lot of revolts and uncertanty on those cities

meterlos en un calabozo y darles por culo.

Do you want a wall around california or texas?
Is 2 late m8

1, North and central mexico

2. Spanish

3. no

we have a lot of lebs

We are tho, we just don't often have the opportunity to do so

like maras

Donde está mi respuesta pendejo? Mataría tu familia a cortaría tu cabeza porque te saliste joto y no pudiste tener uno explicación de la situación de niñas mexicanas. O eres uno pinche gacho viviendo en los estados unidos y finges mexicano.

>Mexicans aren't racists

top kek m8
We still live in a caste system.

no hay respuesta para ti. Vuelve a la escuela de lenguas.

can you honestly say that you would not want these fine gentlemen contributing to your society?

ddi you come here leagally?

No balls, just walls.

I think I need to buy Rosetta Stone

dont we have a global rule on amas with nothing else added in the first post?

ima report just to be safe

I dont know. If they vote for AMLO yes.

Vas a votar por AMLO?

I'm not a shitskin, sorry.