Sup Forums red pill me on the Syrian refugee crisis. I need sources, proofs that they're bad for Europe

Sup Forums red pill me on the Syrian refugee crisis. I need sources, proofs that they're bad for Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9yDf7uIDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=YnJwRqmWno4&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBKYDEJDJk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
thelocal.se/20141025/swedes-teach-refugee-kids-to-hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758055/Outraged-Swiss-village-1-000-residents-forced-raise-taxes-African-refugee-mother-seven-moves-costs-40-000-month-benefits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=-BSQg9kGoXM&feature=youtu.be&t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=0QITxZjSa0k
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/22/swedish-artist-sentenced-racist-art-dan-park
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6025564
nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/eX7oezVO1Bk
youtu.be/VcwYCcVMgG8
youtu.be/wrCmf-41s-s
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/adoptive-parents-discover-12-year-old-afghan-son-21-year-old-trained-taliban-terrorist-video/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
youtu.be/0HTSwUig2-0
youtube.com/watch?v=hDxNg7rdT4U
derwesten.de/panorama/bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-jugendliche-nach-gruppenvergewaltigung-id12291847.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940#efmAAGAEdAEkAExAF3AGXAKeAMX
friatider.se/tvingades-delta-i-brutal-gruppv-ldt-kt-nu-f-r-han-125000-kronor-i-skadest-nd
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3180/swedish-court-releases-gang-rapists-starting-to-look-like-sharia.html
shoebat.com/2016/10/21/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/
ncregister.com/daily-news/popes-sweden-trip-represents-ecumenical-progress-but-concerns-also-abound
infowars.com/shock-video-police-force-80-year-old-italian-hotel-owner-to-house-african-migrants/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
>proofs

they're neither syrians or refugees

*nor
nore?
нop

It's nor.

Thanks anymore?

I'll tell you why they are bad.

Listen up fellas.

I volunteered as a medic on the syrian-turkish border as well as in destroyed cities like Kobane. The ones I treated and the ones I met in the camps were good people.

You will never see these people.

Why? They are the poor ones. That's why they are stuck in the camps. These poor children you see ads of are forever doomed and will never reach Europe.

So, who is it then who is flooding Europe, you wonder?

Why, who on earth (from a third world country) have that kind of money to come?
Indeed, rich entitled Arabs. They were ISIS supporters, I kid you not they really were. Then they became collateral damage and homeless and said, "well shit..." and paid a fortune to come to Europe.

And that is who got here. Not the poor children you see in the news, not the ones really suffering, but rich AF (former) ISIS supporters.

If curious feel free to AMA about my time there. Was there for a good 10 months

youtube.com/watch?v=t9yDf7uIDQo

youtube.com/watch?v=YnJwRqmWno4&t=87s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBKYDEJDJk&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

Count the poor women and children fleeing a terrible war

thelocal.se/20141025/swedes-teach-refugee-kids-to-hunt

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758055/Outraged-Swiss-village-1-000-residents-forced-raise-taxes-African-refugee-mother-seven-moves-costs-40-000-month-benefits.html

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-BSQg9kGoXM&feature=youtu.be&t=57

youtube.com/watch?v=0QITxZjSa0k

theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/22/swedish-artist-sentenced-racist-art-dan-park

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6025564

nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/

#JustRefugeeProblems

Why help sand niggers?

THIS FOOD IS FOR DOG

THIS FOOD IS FOR WOMAN

>women and children
all i see is doctors and engineers

>Haha, I know. Let's go to Turkey first, and then through Greece and the Balkans, and then we just cross over Austria and settle in Germany. There we can finally be safe from ISIS!

>I'm Syrian. Trust me, you dumb fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM&feature=youtu.be

Trust me, I loathe nearly all of the muslims in my own country, they are arrogant and rude and entitled, but these people in the camps are different. They are grateful for every morsel you give them and they are polite and kind.
Maybe it's because the races we have here are just obnoxious (moroccans and turks) versus the ones I met there (kurds) but there was a major difference.

youtu.be/eX7oezVO1Bk

youtu.be/VcwYCcVMgG8

youtu.be/wrCmf-41s-s

Here laddie

>3000 women sexually assaulted in one night
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html

>sweden takes in refugees, rapes go up
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>ESTIMATED 77% of rapes committed by only 2% muslim males
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

>Parents adopt migrant 12yo child, turns out he is 21yo taliban fighter
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/adoptive-parents-discover-12-year-old-afghan-son-21-year-old-trained-taliban-terrorist-video/

>swedish police having to issue "dont touch me" wristbands at pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

theres more hold on

youtu.be/0HTSwUig2-0

youtube.com/watch?v=hDxNg7rdT4U

Not only that, some wealthier families force some of their kids to go to Europe to make money and send it back home.

Thank you guys much appreciated!

>take in people
>population now bigger
>crime goes up

Yeah, no shit.

>Refugees Rape 14yo in germany,only one recieves prison
derwesten.de/panorama/bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-jugendliche-nach-gruppenvergewaltigung-id12291847.html

>Clinton backer Haim Saban disagrees on muslim immigration, cites France as a warning
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940#efmAAGAEdAEkAExAF3AGXAKeAMX

Yeah but they are referred to as "peaceful" migrants

Raping isnt peaceful last time I checked, but who knows merkel and the EU like to change the definition because of progress :)

kys

Sweden rewards a refugee rapist for sodomizing a swedish slut
friatider.se/tvingades-delta-i-brutal-gruppv-ldt-kt-nu-f-r-han-125000-kronor-i-skadest-nd

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3180/swedish-court-releases-gang-rapists-starting-to-look-like-sharia.html

shoebat.com/2016/10/21/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/

Sweden church cucked
ncregister.com/daily-news/popes-sweden-trip-represents-ecumenical-progress-but-concerns-also-abound

They're not great for Europe, true, but it is our respomcibility as rich civilised people to care for those in need until they are able to return to their homes. After all it was us who forced them out of their homes so we have to care for them.
Would you like it if they turned you away at the gate and forced you to go back to a war torn battleground?

You know whats better than a million refugees?

>80 man FORCED by police to house migrants
infowars.com/shock-video-police-force-80-year-old-italian-hotel-owner-to-house-african-migrants/

>Refugees commit extra 400,000 crimes, media focuses on right wing racism
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/

This is the absolute truth. 90% are young men, 5% actually coming from war-torned countries. I have enough of this lies.