JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYZ4-RUAqfY
youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs&list=RDoeEEWXbLNQs#t=13
youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dae white people are bland xddddddddddd

Stop killjng innocent animals. Meat is disgusting, unethical and bad for the envoirment

How does this joke even survive when white people invented the concept of "meals" and conquered entire countries just to take their spices?

>black people eating anything other than sizzurp and box means bought with EBT

I love this meme ^________^

Pic on the right is literally from my ex-gf, who is not black

implying black ppl have any culture.
i imagine most blacks have some burnt turkey or fast food for thanks giving.

>white people food is so fucking bland they literally created empires just to get a little flavor on their chicken
>and they still can't get it right
omg you can't make this shit up

>peoples

Black people think we only conqured africa and even then just a few countries... And all for slaves. No other reason. Ever.

k

Black people think a classy meal means decorative paper plates.

This meme makes zero sense but its not new or anything i remember that nigger movie undercover brother making this joke

Prison food vs a delicious home cooked meal? White and black indeed.

>Prison food v. home meal

What did they mean by this?

>black people
>Michelin stars
>san pelligrino top 50
Pick 1 niggers
Pretty sure poo in loos also btfo you

>Prison Tray
>Paper plates

Both are probably Black thanksgiving, one with each parent.

Wait this is supposed to be jail food vs home made European style food right?

WE TAKIN WHITEYS HOLIDAY

fake plates?

> Not brining your turkey

I assume the one on the right is white people.

one is a school lunch. get out

They really have nothing on us, god bless their souls.

AYO HOL UP
EGYP IZ IN AFRICA
SO WUT YOU BE SAYIN IZ
WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT

the left is the one for the criminals in jail, who are overwhelmingly black

In Europe we don't have Thanksgiving because we have no freedom.

Like a nigger could afford that much food

You can see how these memes get started.

Only the lowest, least cultured scum among Caucasians socialize with "anti-racists", so normie colored SJWs form very dim views of white people.

This meme makes no fucking sense.

Niggers are ridiculously insecure.

What's pathetic is the amount of white kids tagging their friends in the picture acting like it's somehow true.

You can come to my thanksgiving user :^)

Do Americans have macaroni cheese with roast dinner? The fuck?

>white person's plate has normal serving sizes
>nigger plate is overflowing with probably like 300 calories of carbs and tons of other shit

fuck white ppl XDD

underrated

medium rare

kek I made this

Because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=SYZ4-RUAqfY

Robin is usually always uptight in the show too.

I've noticed its always poor people who eat regularly with disposable plates/utensils. Such a pointless waste of money, even if it's cheap.

The black one is on the left, because prison.

Delede dis

At least white people have a family to have Thanksgiving with.

i hate niggers
i really fucking do

>not using fine china on thanksgiving

I hope no one uses regular plates let alone paper plates.

Who eats chicken wings on Thanksgiving?

That plate is just round one for a nigger

I thought prisons served bad food?

Black people

>mac n cheese

>Niggers
>celebrating field work

Hopefully they'll lynch your ass and put her in a mental institution if you're a nigger.

>black people unironically bragging they are better at celebrating a white nation expanding their empire to North America.

Can't make this shit up

>there exist people who care about getting wing sauce on their hands
Wtf
>there exist people who eat wings on thanksgiving
lol niggers

The last thread brought this up as well. Consensus was blacks think whites don't eat Turkey.

I am completely triggered and upset by this image. What kinda poor-ass cracker do these niggers take me for, implying I would eat off paper plates? Sorry, shaneequa, but in my hovel, we dine on fine china.

>captcha: alamo theatre

Being a nigger isn't worth anything, but that picture is backwards anyway.

>fine china
fuck the fuck off

Start this thread tomorrow and we all show our plates. Guaranteed my family cooks on par or better then some nignogs

At one point, salt was worth more than gold.

After Trump's victory, the value has depreciated to unheard of low levels.

I mean I love wings being from Buffalo, but turkey is legit.

A lot of white people fry their turkeys.

Tomorrow I'm going to post my thanksgiving dinner just to tell you fuck off

>On par

You must be suffering that white guilt to not consider yourself at least superior over a nigger.

Americans are truly pathetic these days.

>having to wash 10-30plates(family + friends) on thanksgiving + the cooking utensils

Some families invite the whole faimly plus friends over

youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

What is a dishwasher?

But even then those take up to two hours to wash and dry.

>be a nigger
>put hot sauce on turkey
>'this tastes like shit but I ain't finna be no Uncle Tom'

>he's too poor to have a fully-stocked china cabinet for holidays and special occasions
Look at this man and laugh.

Why stop there? Go full ham and get this shit trending on Twatter. Just get a bunch of people to post pictures of really nice family dinners with the tag #whitepeoplethanksgiving or something.

Everything they do they have to compare to white people. All these years and they still need daddy's attention.

Paper plates and utensils are degenerate no matter how many people come over.
Like it's hard fucking work washing dishes.

Both look like trash honestly.

The meat in the OP is pork

There's also mac and cheese and what looks like spinach

Black people pretty much invented their own retarded "thanksgiving meal" completely separate from the proper turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, cranberry sauce and the rest

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Shit, I think I will. Thank you leafriend

If you don't mind eating off recycled toilet paper Costco paper plates like a nigger, 100 disposables is like 1/8th the price of the cheapest porcelain

what the fuck

you sound poor

What the fuck did the jews do to the Titans?

>Cajun-style platter with baked mac n cheese and greens
Literally invented by southern whites and stolen by niggers, and yet most of them can barely fry chicken

t. Arkansas

god damn I am ready for the feast tmrw.

Buffalo wings are top tier, senpai, but almost every family I know bakes a turkey in the oven/fries one, and goes all out with the sides and desserts. What people are these white guilt faggots even getting the inspiration for their memes from?

Hey, that's racist!

Prison inmates all divide themselves into "families", so blacks do too, fyi.

That house looks incredibly uninspired and ugly, you tried though!!

Well left pic is what you get when you robbed a liquor store and have to eat your thanksgiving dinner in prison.

>fried chicken and watermelon
>for thanksgiving

I really want these dumbfucks to die, it's a very simple traditional meal and they still manage to fuck it up

It's supposed to be a comedy show, which is funny. It is one of CN's most watched shows.

Chicken wings* my friend.

t. Buffalonian

I invented the tortilla pizza in 5th grade

>300 calories is a lot
Gotta eat big to get big brah

It looks like niggers only know white trash, from the looks of the crappiness of the thanksgiving meals they're posting

Yeah I noticed most white people jokes are just anti-hipster jokes. Also when feminists have to picture a "typical white male" its usually a nu-male.

Those are the only types of white guys they know.

Both look like shit.

So you already decided to disappear after the first baby?

>Black
>Families

>niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs&list=RDoeEEWXbLNQs#t=13

Mivehind

Here is the height of African culinary arts

youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk

Then you better start sharing some thanksgiving recipes.

come on user! where's the black martha stewart to help us butcher our attempts at good food!

AYO PASS THE DINDU STUFFIN