If self preservation is racist, then I'm PROUD to be a racist!

FUCK every non-white group for trying to accuse whites of "racism" and trying to guilt them into voting against their best interests in THEIR lands.

I WANT to live among my own kind. I'm sick of the identity politics, the crime, and the protests and riots.

I DESERVE to live among my own kind. My ancestors fought to establish this nation, and in every damn war there's been in since.

I have RIGHT to live among my own kind. I'm sick of the politicians importing non-white foreigners for political gain and so they can exploit their labor. THEY don't have to live with them, and THEIR fucking children aren't forced to go to school with them.

The only thing non-whites living among us have done is cause divisiveness, and increased our tax burden.

Quit being afraid of being labeled as a racist, because if WE don't vote for OUR interests, nobody will.

welcome to Sup Forums

feels bad man

The fire this time ...

Blame your grandparents who fought to liberate the jews in WW2. All of this is their fault.

That nigger's ancestors picked up cotton in your country for hundred of years and that helped to establish your nation

soros is planning a war in the north east of america. he should be KOS for FBI but obama likes the jew

A lot of us are at our wits end with this shit user. Something is going to give soon.

Dear diary

Op was pretty cool today

"I WANT to live among my own kind. I'm sick of the identity politics, the crime, and the protests and riots."

You used two ands at the end of your sentence, it should be '...crime, protests and riots'. You don't deserve to live here unless you can speak our language properly,

>You don't deserve to live here unless you can speak our language properly,

WRITE our language properly.....dumb nigger.

Keep it up OP, you're going places.

No it's not, people have been saying this for decades. "Arghh, soon the white man shall awaken just you wait"

>flag
shut up cuck

It's not just your country, hermano.

Your racism is mostly doing the cause a major disservice. Minorities are being massively awakened to both sides, and the left is eating itself alive.

Just hold out and keep your backwards shit to yourself.

Be proud of it my friend, don't let the civic nationalist shills destroy western civilisation

Pic related: "racists" according to the media

Underrated post

>soon my girlfriend will come home

It's true. All of it.

And remember, according to the left, self preservation is only racist when white people do it.

lmao butthurt white boy. We are coming by the millions and you can't stop us. We will breed your women while you watch, cuck

I don't mean this as an insult but they were farm animals, nothing more. You mind as well say mules helped build the US.
Actually after they were freed they have done nothing but decay everything environment they take over. They are a much bigger burden than they are an asset.
But I will give that we are stuck with them, however that does not mean we have to import other people by the millions.

>Monaco

?????????

This is a real country?

Sheeit motherfucker, you guys have a long-ass way to swim, Jose, Jamal, and I are gonna round up the ol' boys and head you off at the coast.

No freebies for minorities who haven't toiled, bitch.

If your great-grandparents didn't pay into social security at minimum, or deal with Jim Crow, I don't see why we should welcome you when we're all hurting.

>That nigger's ancestors picked up cotton in your country for hundred of years

And?

If nigger slavery was so instrumental to the nation, then why did the north have such a HUGE industrial, and population, advantage over the south WITHOUT the need for slavery? Because nigger slavery didn't do shit for the "nation" as much as it did for individual slave holders.

Slavery had been dead in Europe for hundreds of years, and they still dominated the U.S. colonies economically, and industrially, despite nigger slavery.

One of the best posts I've ever read. I wish someone would say this on television rather than fucking "hail Trump."

Leftist controlled media will never support the will of the majority. Ever.