"Hey thanks again for lunch, user!"

>"Hey thanks again for lunch, user!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w
youtube.com/watch?v=gJE1XPRKxkI&t=192s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How'd you get in that seat

Is that table behind you connected in the middle?

"no problem"

y-you too

post more politicians eating prole food

Eat a nigger dick you faggot fuck

>"I think there was something in that burger and the station's bathroom is still locked"

Seriously, not posting the big boss of engulfing food?

Except for Kasich. If anyone posts Kasich I am reporting you to the proper authorities.

TOO LATE

YOU SICK FUCK

That's a big slice of pizza.

Biden likes ice cream
Post more Biden

Old school foodie

fuck you

4u

I'm pretty sure he only ever ran just so he could gorge himself on as much free food as possible because campaign publicity. The guy just devoured food like some sort of animal. This election was nothing if not hilarious.

>"After all this planning to be perceived as 'one of them', no one fucking recognised me."

>Hello user old chap, fancy seeing you down the pub tonight. Saving Britain again today are we? Here, have a bite of me bacon sarnie. Don't worry, it's only a bit of slobber, I'm not a queer or anything!

Call the cops I don't give a fuck

Why is he so hungry?

You're a fucking monster.

I love Carl's Jr.

You're welcome. I'm always willing to help out a struggling politician who is trying to get back on his feet.

holy shit is he putting both ketchup AND hot sauce on his food? that sick piece of shit

POST MORE POLITICIANS EATING

SMALL BITES
M
A
L
L

Wtf.
Romney is an ethereal.

>Why is he so hungry?
Some say he visited CERN during one of its tests. Their was a malfunction and now he has a black hole for a stomach.

"Thanks for the lunch, bucko! But I'm still hungry, got anything else I can shove down my throat?"

This thread is great for being on a diet

post trump eating immigrant food

>This handsome duo could have been ruling US up to the date
>No king nigger
>No orange butthole lips man
>No fags marriage
>No bending over to Russia
JUST

>that fucking file name

I don't k ow why but I am in tears laughing. That's my favourite Kasich photo.

\

youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w
DON'T WATCH!

Find a better topic related picture, faggots. I dare you.

Lmaoo

Shameful.

No problem Romney kun

I always took Biden for a pizza kind of guy.

There's a gore subreddit, right? Should we raid them and spam pictures of John Kasich eating food and mass upvote all of those pictures?
>protip: yes

>well done steak

The gif of him eating pizza backwards?

>well done
>blood red center

Blood all over the cutting board
>well done

I came in it

Check his plate... Trump eats his steaks well done... Apparently, it's a common thing among really rich people

Fuck you

Why does he fucking tuck his head and deepthroat every single morsel he consumes? Doesn't he have staffers to tell him to cut that shit out?

enjoy your famous star mexican.

For as much as I can't stand this guy, at least he eats the damn food. You know full well rich elitist cunts like Romney take their photo op and then dump the tray full of food into the trash and leave the restaurant.

I think the steak is fliped, you can't see the center.

Because eating meat bloody is for animals

>White person behind a McDonald's counter
Why did the innocent times die?

It's fucking disgusting.

Leftists.

He's not even plump in that pic, look at that strong jaw/chin. His nose is fucking plump though, did he get a secret nose job later on? BTW I wonder if he fucked that hot blonde McDonald's lady in the background (wtf?)

I work at Delmonicos in NYC, that's an outright lie. Most super rich people I've cooked for eat near raw (black and blue) steaks. They also don't eat flavorless filet mignon. Nigger tier steak, no flavor.

I loved your work in Evil Dead, s-sir

This nigga literally pretended to want to be president so he can go across the country eating

He goes in like an animal.

His chef himself said trump eats well well done meat only
He only eats majority fast food chains when out of his building too because its the only thing he can trust will be consistent

Most rich people are the same way they all eat mcdonalds or wendys ect while away from their private chefs

"if you buy me another slice, maybe I'll let you stuff something else down my throat, user"

>thinks its blood

dude are you serious?

Humans are animals...

>the donor jews payed for his eating disorder
user I think you're onto something.

Don't mind if I do, nom nom nom

my god please help me kill this fucking video youtube.com/watch?v=gJE1XPRKxkI&t=192s

You mean for men, Drumpf's a pussy faggot.

Most rich people bring their private Chefs along with them, Trump did on his campaign...

I
NEED
MORE
FOOD
GOLLY GEE DAMNIT

spooky mulder

Plebs don't know about jus.

Ribeye or die is what I saw

Delmonicos is known to be good so they will eat a normal medium cooked steak there

But some random steak place in KY or NH? Nope

Here
Some USDA prime ribeye I cooked a little while ago
Heavy salt rested with just pepper

Not ever place has time to cook a meal

Notice trump ate mcdonalds more than a few times or major local places like the cheesesteak place in philly

"maybe we can shave some sausage down you throat later, user"

I bet that well done steak is delicious though. Thats not your dad grilling for trump there, its someone that can probs make it pretty good

This whole forced "im just like you" act is more disgusting than a politician just admitting that he is there for money and control-high

with how disgusting Kasich eats

he's going to drop of a massive coronary way before Christie does.

>good

We have our own breed of cattle cross bred for ultimate tastiness. Also our dry/wet aging process is amazing.

Not going to lie, all the Wall Street tycoons a block over all eat here and rare, black and blue is pretty much all I've seen on the pass.