www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/801505785742290945
betsydevos.com/qa/
youtu.be/J3MJiIv8ifk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/ann-coulter-night-remember/
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/11/betsy-devos-as-education-secretary-what-you-need-to-know-about-trumps-pick
archive.is/OgJ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BUnv6Kb7syQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you even allowed to force a recount if the vote isn't within 0.5%?

post yfw hillary recounts, then it turns out that trump actually did win the popular vote

Just a reminder that the shills got BTFO

twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/801505785742290945

> Many of you are asking about Common Core. To clarify, I am not a supporter—period. Read my full stance, here: betsydevos.com/qa/

Her stance

> Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

> Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

> I do support high standards, strong accountability, and local control. When Governors such as John Engler, Mike Huckabee, and Mike Pence were driving the conversation on voluntary high standards driven by local voices, it all made sense.

> Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position. Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework.

> However, along the way, it got turned into a federalized boondoggle.

> Above all, I believe every child, no matter their zip code or their parents’ jobs, deserves access to a quality education.

youtu.be/J3MJiIv8ifk

ayy

About Common Core: it could as well be those "I know how to fly a helicopter" Matrix knowledge transfer and it would still be wrong to force it on the communities that choose another method of teaching.

There is a reason for the 9th and 10th amendment.

If Cornfield,IA wants to teach arithmetics using bushels of corn as their teaching device (because that's what the kids will actually be counting) just back the fuck off and keep the federal paws out of it.

It's simple as that.

Trump is a strict states rights "politician" (he is not a politician but my point stands).

The United States was founded on the following principle:

> The federal government is responsible for

> International Trade
> Defense
> Border control
> Resolution of interstate matter

Everything else (per 9th and 10th amendment) is up to the states and, ultimately, to the people.

Now, look at Trumps proposals:

> Wall (border)
> Vets (defence)
> NAFTA, TPP and other deals (trade)
> Consolidation of media groups (interstate commerce)

And the things he wants the federal government out of it:

> repealing Obamacare (strictly state matter)
> making education local again and ending common core (strictly state matter)
> overruling roe v. wade (strictly state matter)
> repealing federal regulations on numerous things (strictly state matter)
> ending gun restrictions (things both states and federal government strictly forbidden)

They called Obama a "constitutional scholar" but Trump is the strict constitutionalist.

As the HuffPo cover had "Trump wants to interpret the constitution as it was written" or something to the effect.

This is what white nationalism looks like

BLUMPFKINS BTFO
WILL HE CONCEDE?

>In fairness, we Trump supporters don’t want to be sore winners, so we ought to set a time limit on our gloating. I propose three years.

>In that spirit, let us revel in the Never Trumpers’ tweets leading up to Trump’s election night triumph. Now that I’ve had time to do a full archeological dig, I’m able to present a whole new treasure trove of smug idiocy.

>Save this column to share with your children, and they with their children, for years to come.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/ann-coulter-night-remember/

Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/ pol?

>ctr

OUT OUT OUT

GET EM OUT

GET
EM
OUTTA
HERE

lol, liberals really have hit the bottom haven't they

welp

This is my last thread for tonight.

If you guys notice threads with a on topic OP flows better and stimulates conversation. Bake threads, don't get complacent.

MAGA!

>tfw ethnic nationalist

I thought we were finally turning the corner...

Spooky

If CTR went tits up who are we being raided by?

>"Like Rhee, DeVos has adamantly supported Common Core. She’s even a board member of Jeb Bush’s Common Core-supporting education foundation (and one of its biggest donors), not to mention “closely aligned to Republican education officials like Sen. Lamar Alexander"
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/11/betsy-devos-as-education-secretary-what-you-need-to-know-about-trumps-pick

How's that cum taste?

>crt mmfa
You're actually believe this?
>Pic related its my office.
I am laffin, a complete 180 before he even takes office

CTR funded by Soros.

No really. David Brock confirmed it.

>tfw Trump isn't Super Hitler K^3

At that point why even have hair?

>Mr Carson's spokesman

So it's still likely, they just haven't 100% confirmed?

Pissed off voters and people who he betrayed.

>Jeb controls all the energy
>Gives himself all the energy in the world
Drumpf BTFO

Stop freaking out about the "recount". It's DailyKos tier shit. The Clinton campaign conceded because they knew they lost Pennsylvania. Why do you think it took them like 1 hour after 99% of the votes were counted to concede PA ? They tried to rig it then, failed, and said "fuck it" and moved on.

Additionally, if we recount PA, WI and MI then we should recount Minnesota as well. It was closer than both WI and PA.

>If CTR went tits up who are we being raided by?
There are very well organised and well funded movement out there masquerading as a grassroots movements.

They call themselves "the progressives" but they are actually the "regressive left".

They come in many names and flavours

> pro immigration groups in the US trying to get more immigrants in from Mexico and pushing for amnesty for the ones already there illegally
> pro "refugees" groups in Europe, same thing as above but from Africa, Middle East and Asia
> Feminist organisations like FEMEN
> Racist organisations like BLM
> Coopted grassroots movements like Occupy and Anonymous
> moveon.org, an umbrella of all of the above

and last, but not least

> mediamatters and CtR, trying to push a progressive president and a progressive agenda

We (Sup Forums) are one of the few dissent loud voices on the whole internet. If they can silence us there will be no resistance, no dissent, no opposing voice.

Think about it: we are barely the whole contrarian voice on Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Facebook and other internet media. Other than us everybody either toe the party line or get silenced, shuned, attacked, doxxed and mocked into submission.

The shilling will never stop. And it is a blessing in disguise!

Without it we would be fighting among ourselves like before, based on flags, ideology or minor disagreement.

As long as they are here reminding us about who the real enemy is we fight back and fight together

See u lads (and the occasional lass) tomorrow

MAGA!

>Australia realized that his nigger tier concern shilling about Trump selling out didn't work and now has to resort to calling Ben Carson a white supremacist.

First private sector guy>first person without a penis

correctamundo

literal lugenpresse

what the fuck are they implying his base is?

what the fuck faggots i thought he was /ourgoy/ ?!?!?!?

>If CTR went tits up

NOT SO FAST NAZI SCUM

Goddammit. He really is the final boss of Sup Forums

I fear they will find deeper depths to stoop to.
I don't think leftist know how to.

Media Matters, IE CTR under Soros funding.

It was confirmed.

When will the Sleepy Doc disavow Menthol's and Purple drank?

>archive.is/OgJ6U
archive.is/OgJ6U
>archive.is/OgJ6U
archive.is/OgJ6U

If you haven't read this yet, do yourself a favor. The truth is always the greatest fear of the (((real media)))

If it can be easily explained by demographics, why not have a recount? What's there to be scared of, right? :^)

No he just like the science of memes
eyy

Depends on the state, but generally, no.

Nah, man. Let's just keep degrading our relations with a nuclear superpower by constantly antagonizing them for everything that ever goes wrong.

You idiots. This is fake. No news about this online o anywhere else.

Based Ben Carson is 100% bro-tier and one of the most red-pilled politicians out there. He's definitely /our nigga/.
Prove me wrong, Abo.

Soros probably took over CTR funding directly, not like he wasn't partially funding them before.

>Maga shopper
my favorite leaf

Pushing them over the edge is how we win. We won't rest until they're a gibbering incoherent mess smearing their own menstrual blood and feces on their faces

Nothing. Hillary might want to get rid of those votes from illegal aliens though ;^)

Also the recount would likely take note of fraudulent votes.

What up?

>tfw white people are extremely against uniting for their own self interests, preservation of their race, culture, and the achievements of their people

>lets just give the country over to non-whites
>because they have such a good track record of civilized societies with limited government

Brosef Goebbels

Is it me or is there a fucking civil war going on right now?

Some of the biggest Trump supporters on twitter are leading a #NeverRomney campaign and threatening to drop trump if he chooses him for anything.

Breitbart and Infowars claiming DeVos is somehow pro-common core and has koch brothers ties or some shit.

Thanks to Spencer sperging out and the media now linking alt-right with neo-nazis, the "alt-right" is virtually collapsing in on itself before it even matured as anything significant.

Now Jill Stein wants a "recount" because TOP MEN are now claiming the election was basically rigged even though Obama said the election wasn't rigged and Trump has to "stop whining."

wtf happened? Ever since the NYT interview shit's getting dramatic.

>the Reddit later
lol he's so innocent, I love it

>David Brock paid his former gay lover $850k in "blackmail" to keep "things" secret
>Said gay lover is the guy who owns Comet Pizza

Really makes you wonder what the "blackmail" was to cover up for

>muh dik bix nood
Of course. These people are all scum

Well that's fine

The fact that republican plant Jill is pushing for this and DNC shill Nate is pushing against tells me this is 100% a trap to expose DNC vote rigging.

When do we get to find out based Kellyanne's cabinet position

Portugalsama!
We did it lad!!! We won the meme war!
But our fight isn't over yet. In this tale the God Emperor won.

plus NH. Recounting three states is not going happen anyway.

eyy m8

It's called brainwashing, user, and it takes a long, long time to deprogram entire nations. Slow and steady, just like Jeb said

THAT JEB BUSH SHIT ISNT REAL GET THE FUCK OUT

Ok so have things calmed down since yesterday? Or is it still bad

Secretary of Energy. Oh my thats Gold.

When she announces it

Every left wing group or movement is funded from the top yet masquarades as grass roots

Thats the hallmark of the left

>Not throwing out all illegal immigrants
>"if they've been in the country and have been working for over 10 years and haven't committed any other crime, they should stay"

They came here illegally
they need to be thrown out
along with any anchor babies they had while they are here

>Jeb Bush gets put in charge of the DoE
>Energy is a low enough position to warrant being made the designated survivor at the State of the Union
>the Capitol blows up during Trump's January 2017 SOTU
>Jeb Bush gets sworn in as President of the United States of America

SLOW AND STEADY

Who cares any ways?
He's basically doing what Hillary was going to do.

(((CNN)))

i vote her for secstate

Why would Jill ask for a recount tho

The left is looking at an existential loss, and is going full retard over it. MSM is going right along with it, in full propaganda blitz mode.

>tfw they lose the SCOTUS for a generation, and are reduced to a regional rump party

All of these people are making the classic mistake that has been made for 18 months:
Never doubt Trump's judgement in other people's abilities.

If ultimate shill Rmoney bent the knee and kissed Trump's rings in Bedminster then we must trust the God Emperor.

I would legitimately be furious if he picked Romney for anything besides toilet scrubber.

But yes, there's likely a massive power struggle going on behind the scenes. If any of this pizzagate stuff is true, these people could literally be fighting for their lives right now.

It may seem that way but nothing is really happening. Mittens isn't up for consideration, Breitbart and Info Wars are jumping the gun, and that shit with Spencer is a, how do you say it, big fat nothingburger. Just the media attempting to slander anyone who doesn't kowtow to their beliefs once again. It'll disappear by next week.

Stein is a meme. No recount can happen, nor can it be challenged.

its like watching a horse beat itself to death

thank you Portugal

Don't forget she's a big advocate of homeschooling, and she gives a good reason for it to

!!! NEW !!!

THANKSGIVING MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT-ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP

Guys

Are we winning today?

Why do you keep shilling this recount. How retarded are you?

We dun didily dun did it m80, all that time spent shitposting really payed off.

>Trump's entire cabinet is filled with literal nazis, jewish bankers, and cucks

>People who don't like neoshits and masterminds behind Obama's agenda and policies are shills.
I love it, I can't wait to watch you fags defend his open borders policies and anti gun bills.

We are but Sweden won't be till 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

youtube.com/watch?v=BUnv6Kb7syQ&feature=youtu.be

simple.
12-d Monoply

>Japanese media is saying Ivanka is TOO beautiful
This is it, guys. I can't support Trump after this. This is a blatant breach of protocol.

wewlad

No wonder Soros is ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL. Doesn't want his little pedo pizza party to get exposed

After a certain point, there are too many coincidences for something to not be fishy

>implying the God Emperor can be destroyed by explosives

MAGA SHOPPER !!!!!

Some of them are already there. Most of them are gibbering already. The last push is only a few meme war battles away. We can do it ;_;

>we only hate world peace and love war when its politically expedient
I would pay so much to see this bitch get KO'd

yep, i hope you're not getting tired already!

This. The fact that they can barely win a rigged game is pretty pathetic.
And they also have on their side a multi-billion dollar media that is losing a war against humble water filter salesmen and people doing it for free.

Trump can't create right wing death squads. But, he can prevent illegals from getting an income here and take away income they have, thus leaving them no reason to be here in the first place.