wherever he goes, he is totally drunk
another elections are coming
VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN (WTF >9000)
watch as he sells your country to the oligarchs
his popularity drops
so he starts a war against some caucasian shepperds
THEY FUCK YOU UP (WTF again)
despite exporting gas your country goes bancrupt
after New Year's heavy drinking your president declares resignation because of liver and kidneys failure
next guy is a random chekist who looks like sad-eyed Dobby from Harry Potter

Other urls found in this thread:

np-press.ru/materialy-vypuska/stati/8719-my-eshchjo-ne-kosnulis-dna
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he declares a will for a reformes, but instead you have a 2nd war with Chechens
oil price goes up
a bit better live
chekist cancels the reformes because of high oil prices
you buy your first PC
you compare economic growth of different countries
turns out that oil exporting Russia has the same economic growth as non gas-exporting countries
WaitButWhy.jpg
you start to ask "where does the money go?""
unknown assailants beaut you up in a back alley

Chodorkowsky calls for reforms during the oil prosperity
so he is sent to jail
next decade
economic stagnation despite high oil prices
WTF.jpg
despite that Russia to organise winter olimpics
and plans to spend 50 billions USD
50 000 000 000 dollars
while it usually costs three times less but bribes must go on
you read this article: np-press.ru/materialy-vypuska/stati/8719-my-eshchjo-ne-kosnulis-dna
you realize that except few hundreds of oligarchs and their families the rest of Russians live in an extreme poverty
economy gets worse
president, to raise the popularity, invades one of the last country which had positive relations with Russia
from now on Russia is the most hated country in Ukraine
all other neighbors more or less openly turn towards the West
because you shoot down a civil aircraft the West imposes sanctions on banking system and military industry
your own president adds a sanctions against foreign food
meanwhile oil prices go down
economical stagnation turns into a recession
all economical markers drop
the same in 2015
and 2016
you start to connect the dots
you live in a country, which succeded in nothing during te last 40 years
except a tiny group of oligarchs rest of russian's live is in the same standard as of African tribes
nobody in the world respects you because how to respect a losers
chechen mafia, which you defeated after two civil wars, controls Moscow and majority of Russia
everyone drink, steal or bribe, usually all three
all "patriots" in TV have families and houses in the "Gayropa"
you go to TV
some Polish says that Ukrainians fight against Russia because they don't want to live in shit like Russians
40 years of living in shit finally break down
you hit that Polish into face and that's the best joy you ever had
there won't be any plot-twist because it's real life in Russia
only drunk halucinations and death

>government controls everything
>roads are still shit
How?

Liking the history lesson Szymon

Nice Photoshop skillz, KGB shill.

Actually it's impressive that the road is still damaged in the same place. If anything, that proves communism works.

Poor management and corruption

t. Québecois who likely has to deal with the shittiest roads of the first world

>twenty-four years and the gravel and rocks in the pothole haven't changed position

all that text and no likes

l2greentext dickhead

10/10

>VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Actually its widely accepted that communists won that election, but it was rigged pretty hard and commie fucks were too cowardly to revolt against it.

Also you're proxy hohol hiding under polish proxy, you fooling nobody faggot.

I doubt it was alchohol that made him so fucked up tbqh

who is the semen demon on the right?

10/10

Thank you for sharing m8

Butthurt is real.

>Be Serb
>Get BTFO by NATO
>Be still butt hurt about it

I'm waiting for a Ukrainian to come in and start asking for Crimea back.

>be born as a polish in post USSR Poland
>learn in school that Poland is the most awesome contry in the world

top tier

jesus when is poland going to stop getting assfucked, you idiots shouldn't have killed ethnic Germans in your country and basically provoked ww2

Well maintained roads are sign of capitalist decadence and wastefulness.

hahahahhahaha bulgaria another shithole

If you gave the government control of the Sahara desert you'd soon find there would be a shortage of sand

>be born in ussr
>enjoy ussr education
>think poland was part of the ussr
wew

>American education

Maintaining non-critically important roads is pointless and increasingly difficult as time goes.

Fucking Russians ruined USSR

kekd

you idiot the only reoson hitler invaded poland was because you wer e genociding german, no the american education view was that he was just taking the land back, i went back and read all the ww2 history that they lied to us abought, hitler did not provoke the war churchill did, poland was killing germans like a motherfucker hitler couldnt take it

here idiot

not if shit works in the country, this is some nigger mentality

>you idiot the only reoson hitler invaded poland was because you wer e genociding german, no the american education view was that he was just taking the land back, i went back and read all the ww2 history that they lied to us abought, hitler did not provoke the war churchill did, poland was killing germans like a motherfucker hitler couldnt take it

Do you actually believe this shit or do you just spout it on pol to justify your nat-soc beliefs?

yes, and Japan was burning cheeseburgers so you invaded them

dude you guys need to read, the jappanese attacked us because we imposed sanctions on them to point of war and we let them attack us to rile up the public who was for isolaitonism and not for the war, so they took the whole naval fleet and left it alone sitting their. we had already brocken the jappanese code, you guys suck get redpilled

topkek
I've lost it at harry potter but the ending was a plot-twist 10/10

are they all that stupid or just pretending i cant tell

That hits way too close to home.

no read the real history not the one you were taught in school. hitler did not start the war, rudolph hess paratuted and landed in scotland to try to negotiate peace and churchill locked him up. why dont you read the links asswholes

Idiot.

hey hans that bloody sunday, explain that to us please.

Yep. The USSR was shit. Putin is a continuation of shit. Sorry.

no

>dat pic

:(

Look at me I'm ((Russian))
>k

>That pot hole
But muh roads

it proves that the us of a has been de-feated
haha

That pic... it appears literally no one has used that road in decades because even the rubble in the fucking hole hasn't moved. (or it's fake, which I'm leaning towards)

Plenty of unfixed unused roads in AU too.

The sanctions were because they were progressively conquering the entire pacific area. Big chunks of china and SE Asia.
War was inevitable eventually. Two major powers in the pacific were gonna clash.

this

Checkmate statists

yes but fdr let us get attacked and even set it up because the whole country was against getting in any conflict. he purposely let those men die on pearl harbor and fuck him. due to the trifacty pact germany and italy were forced to declare war on the united states even tho they could never cross the atlantic. they provoked it and caused it to happen to get the u.s in the war. but fuck the jappanese for the rape of nankin

Unadulterated Stormfaggotry

firing up the proxy ya fuckin mongrel shill?

fuck off mushroom cock

go to Houston and let me know what you think

Sometimes you gotta let the enemy take the initiative. In the case of WWII it provided the legal and political ability to act.

Before Pearl Harbour, getting involved in WWII was a REALLY hard sell to the US public. Political suicide almost.
There was also the whole "If we attack first we're in the wrong" bit.

Pearl Harbour solved both problems at once, with a relatively small sacrifice in actual military terms.

Learn to greentext holy shit fag

>president, to raise the popularity, invades one of the last country which had positive relations with Russia

This made me laugh so hard for some reason.

This kek.

2,402 sailors died that day. also it propped up the communist chinese regimen as well as aided the russian communist death cult who had lost several times and kept being re armed by the americans, hitler did not want war with britian and the u.s.

>russian communist death cult
>Stalin did literally nothing wrong

>president, to raise the popularity, invades one of the last country which had positive relations with Russia
>from now on Russia is the most hated country in Ukraine

You dumb fuck. Obama and the other shitlords did a coup in Ukraine.
Then the new Nazi regime tried to ban Russian as language.
Burned quite a few Ukrainian people in Odessa.
Then people of East Ukraine had enough and started fighting against those Nazis.

But you are Polish, so of course you side with Nazis. Disgusting.

stalin killed over 30 million
mao killed over 50 million no it was retarded to help them

>stalin killed over 30 million
History Killed Them. They were going to die anyway. Only superstitious cargo cultists need this narrative of villains and heros. The material universe is indifferent. Historical forces are at work.

2402 sailors in the context of the prewar US navy is frankly trivial.

China was a fucking mess throughout WWII. Nationalists and Japanese/Jap puppets and Communists. It's almost luck that the communists ended up winning there.

no he put many in goulag, starved his people, killed all the pows and raped half the german wwomen

yes really lucky, also u.s aid

So you agree Roosevelt at least let it happen if not encourage it? The USA should have stayed neutral imo. I can understand why they intervened in WO I with the Zimmerman telegram and the passenger ship that was sunk. But putting a large chunk of your fleet in Pear Harbor provoking an attack along with the harsh sanctions is just retarded.

If they didn't want Japan to dominate Asia they should have send more aid to the Chinese, I doubt the Japs would have ever won completely against them.

yes and if anything we should have let china loose, they went thru a fucked up 50 years after

This man is going at it. Literal btfo. Just wow..

People don't really believe this right?

I was talking about Republic of China not the commies.

How's your country compared to other post-soviet countries Yan?

its the truth look it heres the link again

>hole still there

SO FUCKING FIX IT YOURSELF. NOTHING WILL GET DONE IF YOU JUST SIT THERE AND WAIT.

REEEEE

>Also you're proxy hohol hiding under polish proxy
this

anyway he's correct

>(((oligarchs)))

Holy shit. Man . Just wow. Fuck. Goddamn. Boi. Top tier chuckle.

Cash Mai Check wasn't interested in fighting the Japs, Aquafresh. Only Mao would keep them at bay. Jesus get educated.

same post-ussr shithole.

Only government can fix roads!

>those 30 million white Christians died of natural historical forces goyim

> be Pole
> receive the largest amount of EU gibsmedat
> same standard of living as Russia that receives no gibsmedat whatsoever

Really makes you think

>same place.
It should have enlarged greatly in 1 year. Once that shit starts it accelerates.

It's true you faggot. There's a whole book on the subject written by someone who lived there during the time, but it's BANNED in Germany.

Poland doesn't exist since 1939, this is just a postcolonial, postcommunist condominium, run by Germans, Russians and communist families

>mao killed over 50 million

Why is this always quoted, even when directly in comparison to "who was baddest dude" like Hitler vs Mao?

IIRC didnt Mao just govern in a piss poor way that inadvertently starved the mountainous dirt farmers?

he instituted and forced the great leap foward and starved millions. most of the deaths happened because of his policies

I thought both China's stopped fighting each other and worked together against the Japs?

here we go...

>VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
actually was not the election of Yeltsin rigged?

I've no idea if he personally let it happen or if it was merely fortuitous circumstance. Probably a bit of both.

All that voting and you still can't get the fucking road fixed after all these years?

Sounds like America!

>chinks
>working together

oh you

>most of the deaths happened because of his policies

That's what I'm saying though; it's apples to oranges when asking who is the "evilest" dictator because one person wrote shit policy, whereas the other literally aggressively hunted down and executed.

he also hunted down and executed people how do you think the number got so high. no one opposed him for like 40 years and if they did no one heard of them again