Local Politics to Stop White GeNOcide

Instead of pointless protests, why don't activists gather signatures to get actual effective legislation (like voluntary sterilization for subhumans or childlessness taxes for White Americans) passed through initiatives and referendums? This is a viable feasibility for over half the country: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, and South Dakota.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
cbsnews.com/news/census-whites-no-longer-a-majority-in-us-by-2043/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up. White genocide doesn't exist.

Have you been living under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
cbsnews.com/news/census-whites-no-longer-a-majority-in-us-by-2043/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Hollande go and stay go

>actual effective legislation
>like voluntary sterilization for subhumans or childlessness taxes for White Americans)

Because it's not realistic and would only cause people to lose their jobs.

What??? How does being sterilized make you lose your job?

Is there a site that will let me print these out as posters?

Passing laws will do more good than posting posters on telephone poles.

I don't claim white are not getting fewer and fewer, I claim that there's no intentional and institutional will to eradicate whites. Stop living in a fantasy.

Well I'm not the president so I'll have to start somewhere

As I stated in the OP, if you live in one of those states you as a civilian can start gathering signatures to amend your state's constitution or pass laws.

Posters will help awareness

Whether it's intentional or not, we should still do something (like referendums) to reverse this trend and increase the White population.

Awareness does not create more White babies. A childlessness tax for White Americans creates more White babies.

But if l can't afford a baby, why would a tax help?
Just buy guns and prep for the race war

The tax encourages you to make more money so you can afford children like everyone else in every other race in the world. You could also stipulate that after you have the child, you get a tax credit that helps pay for most of it. In other words, a childlessness tax while you're childless and then a child tax credit after birth.

Nigs are just going to keep popping out baby nigs and filing welfare

>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE!!! MUUUUUM WHERE ARE MY TENDIES?!?!?!?!
Baby dick racist stormtard. No wonder your women only want to be bred by black gods

Then you should add to this legislation a child tax for subhuman Americans.
Or increase the payoff amount for voluntary sterilization.

That was fast Kike.