youtube.com/shared?ci=kmgxiNSAUPQ
infowars.com/clinton-recount-effort-debunked-before-it-even-began/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jew wanting a recount
She wants to give it to Hillary

Wow, that is really corrupt.

The deadline for recount is Friday.

This woman has no shame.

What is wrong with verifying the record?

What's the money for? Is it to pay Jil?

This is why Jill Stein lost. Michigan doesn't even use voting machines.

Jill "wi-fi causes cancer" Stein threads are to be saged.

>elections is over
>jew politician still finds a way to make money

wtf I hate Jill now

I thought the fucking whore was supporting trump-kun what happened?

>>jew politician

Jill Stein is not a Jew. Half her campaign was trashing hillary. She is 100% a good person/

>(((Jill Stein))) is not a Jew.
>implying coincidence detector would lie to me

It's very hypocritical to push for a recount when just three weeks ago these same people were talking about spilling blood if the election results went the other way and trump contested it.

Even a small child could point out the complete lack of consistency of liberal group think, and yet an "adult" like yourself can't even grasp the concept.

I hope all the redditors donate again.

I don't get it

She supported Trump, why does she want a recount? To give Trump a stronger lead?

So it's OK for Trump to doubt the integrity of the election but when someone else does it they are out of line?

Do you really have to ask?

Other looks like a good number.

Why does it need to be verified? Before Election Day, liberals repeatedly told me how voter fraud is impossible and questioning the results is a threat to our society. I heard over and over that the loser just has to accept the results or else.

How much did you donated to Bernie? Have you tried to get a refund?

>read post
>wtf.jpg
>look at flag
>mfw

Day of the Rake

Can confirm, we use paper ballots so the idea that Trump cheated here is ridiculous

So how long until Hillary arranges for Jill to have an "accident?"
Not a liberal, but given how close those states were any reasonable person would push for a recount. The fact that Hillary hasn't, despite having all the money, lawyers, and media support in the world, points to the election results being rigged in her favor despite the loss. I think you'll see Dem leaders frantically trying to douse this fire in the next few days, it should cause some interesting doublethink articles

"5 Reasons why we can't stoop to Trump's level and ask for a recount"

"What feminism and taught me about accepting defeat"

"Proud cuck tells all: how losing the election was like losing his wife all over again"

lmao this bitch is going to scam a bunch of dumb faggots out of their money

There is LITERALLY zero incentive for Stein to ask for a recount in those particular states, which leads me to believe the Clinton camp and Stein have struck some sort of deal seeing as Clinton has already conceded and it would look kind of stupid if she were to contest the results two weeks after the election.
That, or Stein is just collecting cash from gullible idiots while getting free attention.

I say let them have their little recount.
It will be nice to see their final hopes getting crushed.

I hope Trump investigates everything once he has control of the state organs. There's not going to be a (((Democratic))) party after all the crimes are investigated.

Man, I actually started respecting this woman a bit the last couple months. Guess I should have known better.

Don't forget she's still a kike.

Anyone who is against Trump is suspect.

Isn't potential election fraud just more evidence that we need voter reformation in this country?\

Voter ID should be federally mandated, and a person should have the ability to track their votes over the internet, as is possible in many other developed countries. I should be able to track whether my vote was counted, and what it was any time I want to. Voter ID ensures that there is no voter fraud occurring if your vote is directly linked to you as a person and is traceable.

and of course if she doesn't raise 2.5m and fails to request a recount, she will refund the money, right?

>endorses trump
>uses him winning as a vehicle for getting shekels
Based merchants doing it again

>elections is over

it's not over until the EC votes

This is going pretty fast right now because it went viral. She will raise 2.5 million by Friday.

Top kek, she obviously needs some $$$ to go on a vacation after this hectic election year.

>spoiled Hillarys vote
>wants recount to elect Hillary

confirmed ego tripper

I hope she raise the amount to like 5m because of the speed, then keep raising it and keeping all the money while doing nothing.

you think they would want a recount without having plans in motion to rig the shit out of it?

they had 2 weeks to prepare for it, if it comes to a recount, Trump will loose

>Yfw Trump donates 1 million to prove his certainty in the votes

I bet that bitch in pic related typed that out on a keyboard made in China.

Well, the recount is most definitely going to happen since the donation goal is sure to be reached.

182,797.42 raised in 41 minutes. It's happening.

this unfortunately

>We hope to do recounts in all three states. If we only raise sufficient money for two, we will demand recounts in two states. If we only raise enough money for one, we will demand a recount in one state.

Demand a recount, not do a recount.

Fucking wonderful. Here comes weeks of media circuses and bullshit.

50 agorot

B..but... I thought she was /ourgirl/.

>Why does it need to be verified? Before Election Day, liberals repeatedly told me how voter fraud is impossible and questioning the results is a threat to our society. I heard over and over that the loser just has to accept the results or else.

THIS
SHIT
RIGHT
HERE

>Giving money to someone named Stein

You know it's a way to fool people to pay her campaign, do you ?

In 2000 recount was ruled as unconstitutional by the supreme court, what makes them think this will change anything. Wtf this recount will just confirm Trump's legitomacy for his opponent's money, like wtf is the left thinking!!????

yes hahahahahahaha hilldog back in it,

She's just shilling for money like Bernie. It's really hilarious. I hope the ledditors donate again.

Anyone ever think maybe she is trying to help Trump? What if she knows the election was rigged by Hilldawg and even witht he rigging Trump still beat her. What if she is trying to expose Clinton under the guise of being anti-Trump to get donations from Hillary supporters.

Anything is possible at this point. Trump is really playing 12D chess. The won't prosecute Hillary move is genius.

>Anyone ever think maybe she is trying to help Trump?

Trump doesn't need any help with this. He already won the election. He is the most powerful man in the world.

>How much will you be donating?
I checked to see if i have a single fuck but I have not one spare for her

And how exactly does raising money cause a recount?

Jill Stein is more afraid of an HRC presidency than a DJT presidency based on HRC's track record. What the fuckety fuck are these shenanigans.
Here is a yt vid of her talking about it:
youtube.com/shared?ci=kmgxiNSAUPQ

because she is going to ask for one and has the money to pay for it...

Well, it's usually incumbents with access to state apparatus that rig things. But I guess you could say TPTB wanted Trump to win, but given how the media and establishment lined up so solidly against Trump, I would be fucking amazed.
Anyway, if those states are re-counted and Hillary just edged it, presumably the absentee military vote for that State would then have to be counted, so Trump would probably still win after all that.

Can you even read

The states are under no obligation to perform a recount unless there is a court order. and come Friday it's to late for that

>donations
>for a recount
>limited time
Hooooooooly shit.
She's playing ass pained lefties for bank

also
>latinx con Jill
>x

You want us to memorize 7000 genders... but can't be bothered to learn how to use gendered language...

It doesn't. That's the point.

Show me where it says the states will do a recount if they are offered enough money

I love her little fuzzy face. Imagine how it would feel to come home and she's standing in the doorway in a little apron and nothing else, holding up a tray of "special" brownies and you learn in and give her a big kiss and her fuzz tickles your face.

>we were all accepting the fact that Trump will be president
>suddenly JILL FUCKING STEIN
If a recount actually sways the election, I'd have enough salt for a lifetime.

pls tell me kitty is saying ''mudada'', i cant into moon runes

遅い (osoi)
Slow.

Ah, that is still very good. I enjoy it, have a (you) and another kitty

I would if I could, but unfortunately I don't know a thing about American law.
I assumed a recount can be requested in a state by a presidential candidate as long as they pay for the costs of a recount.

I thought Jill Stein said that Hillary was worse than Trump.

they should recount california, because of all the dead and illegal votes

She's playing the Bernie voters for donations again.

You can request anything but the state is not obligated to accept. raising money changes nothing except lining some ones pocket.

I understand a state is under no obligation to oblige without a judge being involved, but what makes you think they won't hold a recount if they receive a request to do so?

>Cashing out on the indoctrinated retards

I can see donation schemes like this poping monthly for 4 years until the retards bankrupt themselves, hell i might even pull one for easy money

Don't local/state governments pay for a recount?

It seems like she's just pandering for money, and these donations are taking advantage of scared liberals to stuff the Green Party's coffers.

Also, if Jill Stein doesn't like the results of the election, she probably shouldn't have run in the first place.

wait what she needs 2.5 million fucking dollars to do this? How do people not see this is a fucking scam?!

See

The quotation in from Unabomber manifesto actually so it's unlikely.

-that recount took only place in a few counties, this would be a statewide one
-that supreme court decision mentions that it is just for that specific situation and not a legal precedent

Because the deadline for some of these states is Friday. do you think they are gonna get a judge to issue an order over the holiday?

200,434.88 raised in 42 minutes. It's happening.

please god let this happen, the race war has always been the only thing I've wanted out of this, please don't jew me out of my free pass at mowing down hundreds of cucks in the revolution

But now you're assuming those states will deny her request for a recount.
A court order is not required if the state accepts her request, right?

I believe part of that SC decision was that it was to ONLY be applied to the 2000 election.

Why would they accept?
infowars.com/clinton-recount-effort-debunked-before-it-even-began/

Why no recount in NH and Minnesota? They were much closer that WH and PA

My girlfriends last name is Stein, she is not jewish though.

Have people not realized this is just Bernie 2.0? It's the second time this election a jew has asked for free shekels for their "Revolution"

you cant buy a recount

but you do have to pay for it.

I'm actually curious about what they will say about this.

Cause it's slippery tangent if I ever saw one, in one hand they want to push this in order to weaken trump position and lift themselves up.

In the other they could show their own hipocresy, and also if it turns out not be true, they will be guilty of undermining the democratic process, that's exactly what I expect of someone like Jill Stein, but not what I expected of the democrats.

Do they think they have enough support to do the recount and not look like they are taking advantage of fact that they are still in office?

HAHAHAH TRUMP IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING KEKED

I'm actually hoping for a recount. Another thing to rub in the shills faces if it shows Hillary tried to rig it.

>GIVE ME MORE MONEY

I hope liberals aren't this stupid

well if all it took was money and demand I imagine several people in the DNC could of forked over 2.5 million if they thought this shit was even possible.

This

They haven't even bothered to tally the absentee votes because its generally heavy republican, which wouldn't change the outcome.