please
no
dont do this
astonished
just wow
wowie
wowowow
did he really?

Black guy looks like he snuck some tasty pumpkin pie when mom wasn't lookin'.

What a absolute fraud, she acts like someone just shot himself on air. It's a outdated word. Get over it.

that nigga was chill as fuck wtf lol

what the fuck is wrong with cnn

I love how white liberals always talk down to black conservatives like they are speaking to a child that has gotten out of line

>guy criticizes someone saying nigger by repeating what he said and disavowing it
>make him out to be the bad guy because he said nigger
I hate CNN

The Black guy is a Trump supporter

What the fuck. He didn't even use it in a hateful context, he literally just said nigger.

IIIIII AMMM LITTERETETETRLYU SHAKKKING TOOO VVVVERRRYUFFFOOFFFFENENNSIVEVVEEV

what?

america is so fucking retarded. He didnt call anybody nigger he just fucking said the word holy shit

HE AINT EVEN MAD THO
FUCKING WHITE WOMEN

for real though, this is a perfect sign of real fucking ((PROGRESS)).

Black dude didn't even look mad. He probably walked out of there happy, knowing that the word Nigger might finally be said freely, removing all power from the word.

Words only hurt because libtards say they have to. Nobody but the libtards are happy this way.

NOT

He didn't call anyone a nigger. he was just quoting.

fuck cnn. glad they're sad and BTFO clinton lost

>now is not the time to be polite. We SJWs must put drumpf's head on a stick and hang all his uncle tom niggers like ben carson REEEEEE

wow the dems are really losing it lmao

This is what I mean.

Does everyone remember that time Snoop and Kanye did a 'Nigga'-off on stage to see who could say the word 'Nigga' in front of hundreds of thousands the most.

It's just a fucking word - with no intention, it carries absolutely no meaning. That's like someone bursting into tears if they even see the word written down.

I swear most of these people haven't even bothered to take the time to understand their own triggers, they just accept them and burst into tears as if it's their duty to.

Same in your country, cuck.

They've always been the racist ones. Dems only keep spics and blacks around as vote-slaves by perpetually promising gibs and prosperity but never delivering.

Just look at those project veritas videos where the rich juden were laughing at them.

its funny because the one who said nigger is a kike.

Literally shaking

>haveing a forbidden word that you cannot even use if you want to talk about the word

I mean if you go heil hitler in germany to greet someone you can get into trouble, but if mention people said that in the past nobody will even mind

Especially while a majority of black ppl in the us use it a filler word that makes up 20% of everything they say

She's about to fucking cry. Spineless Jew.

this

I just can't wrap my head around it, it's insane

The word's not forbidden. I call call Obongo a NIGGER all day long, and the government can't do shit. You'll be in prison while your women get raped by refugees for what you described. Still feel superior, cuckboi?

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

israel is destroying our country

this is all becaz of drumpf. he president now so he gonna kill all black people and that man was about to murder that poor black guy right there live in the studio no wonder she is so scared im literlly shaking right now

what does that even mean?

Dem entitlements tho.

You can tell she got the cue to cut him off when the producers thought he was going to call him an Uncle Tom

why does she start crying
lol wtf

youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE
it's not just black conservatives, they tend to think blacks in general are lesser than them and need to be protected

because she can't even

THE RAGING WHITE GUILT

AMERICA WHAT IS GOING ON?????????????????????????

this can't be real
lmao

>Liberals don't understand the use-mention distinction

UK papers always use the word reporting on racism cases. It evokes a lot more feeling about it than saying "n-word" or "n-bomb".

shaking

But this guy didn't even say it in a bad way.

Underrated

Why is she almost crying?

>it's 2016!
>you used a word!
>I'm telling the teacher!

Is that the who is four chan lady?

Nice

I'm sure that made a lot more sense in your head.

I have to share a country with these people and I am not willing to.

Civil War now please.

yes

>say nigger
>everyone loses their minds
>can possibly get fined/go to jail for this
true freedom :^)

Not even remotely close to how it works, you retarded faggot.

>word has no power without intent and context
>dramatically give the word a shitload of power by crying over it

I wonder if Americans will get over their white guilt by the end of this century.

She starts crying because its been ingrained in whites minds these days that racist words are literally worse than hitler and you can never even hear the word nigger otherwise you will burn in hell

wait a minute

Doesn't this shit strike anyone else as odd? I don't watch CNN, but I certainly wouldn't have expected the female anchor to say "I've not heard of Bannon using that word" or something similar. Sure, I would've expected her to go all holier-than-thou when the fella said nigger in context of a quote.

But why is a female CNN anchor seemingly defending, or at least giving the benefit of the doubt to a Trump appointee? Especially one under mainstream media fire for being an XXXphobe or whatever.

>Liberals take Tails Gets Trolled seriously

In utter insanity of this post made me chuckle

We will, since we won't be white by the end of this century.

I'm not sure if this is some sexual euphemism or a reference to something, but it's really confusing me right now

Why does she act like it's her show. Isn't she just some bimbo they can hire and fire at a whim?

Also that fake as fuck reaction, I've seen better acting from kids trying to fake an illness to stay off school

What he is trying to convey is that when the black man hears the word Nigger his reaction is that of when he is sneaking some pie away from his mother when she is not looking.

It wasn't even a quote, he was just making a claim that Bannon uses the word nigger, which even the CNN host didn't believe.

kek

the fuck is this "calle" I have to type it every day like 30 times

I bet you she is so easy to sleep with.

As soon as she started over reacting I was ready to put my dick in her mouth.

Liberals will go crazy on you in usa but you can only get fined in UK.

That is, interesting.

I agree that the nigger-word is not okay.

Honestly this surprised me more than the guy saying nigger

calle means street in spanish

why would he think its okay insult an entire race of people...KILL WHITEY, he will be among the 1st on the day of the rope

Ignoring the fact that the whole bannon is racist thing is bs,
The guy was using the word as a (putative) quote. He was talking about someone using it. Why get so fucking worked up about it?

one off but this video really shows how not racist conservatives are, they just want everyone to be accountable for their actions and i guess that's racist

huh, I never noticed that

someones using weather weapons or biological weapons its happening lads

NOT OKAY HMMPH NOOOOT OKAY

Looks like he's guilty???

Because he doesn't...

fking stolen

#notalldemocrats

it's street in spanish

What did he mean by this?

Seconded.

>everybody gets so uppity about the word nigger it's unreal.

I was talking to a white guy we were talking about hip-hop, and he said that one of his favourite albums is called "n-words for life".

MOTHERFUCKER IT'S THE NAME OF THE FUCKING ALBUM,. YOU CAN SAY THE WORD NIGGER IF YOU ARE QUOTING THE NAME OF A RAP ALBUM. I MAY BE BLACK BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND CONTEXT REEEEE

Fucking sides have colonised Mars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humberto_De_la_Calle

>In 1996 with the outbreak of the 8000 Process scandal in which the Samper presidential campaign received millions of dollars from the Cali Cartel.
>De la Calle's relationship with the government deteriorated to the point that De la Calle asked for the resignation of President Samper.

government scandals, its what we have been talking about for ages.

>that acting
Holy shit, that was the fakest shit ever. Like srsy you'll get better acting on a Indian drama.

geeesus his eyebrows jump about a meter in height

Black dude is like damn son I just won this debate.

>YOU CAN SAY THE WORD NIGGER IF

How about we can say it any motherfucking time we want to, NIGGER?

>claim you're quoting someone when said quote doesnt exist.
>It's ok when we do it
All niggers and spooks need to die and we should rape their sheboon wives
t. Ben Carson

That's ok right? I'm just quoting after all.

>All these non-southernfags confused
Kek

I don't get triggered at all, I've been here for a decade kiddo. Most bluepilled white people seem to wait for me to give them permission to say what they want. It's beta as fuck.

black people wont eat nasty ass pumpkin pie...we only eat sweet potato pie

look at how unsurprised he is it's like he hears nigger all the time or something