Syria General /sg/ - LETS FIX THE WORLD EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>New SOUTHFRONT NOV 23
youtube.com/watch?v=HMa000CUkTo
youtube.com/watch?v=xKMOcD0cfeo
>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Latakia Nov23
i.imgur.com/hlCYrud.jpg
>SW Aleppo Nov22
i.imgur.com/7KXaLzb.jpg
>Aleppo NOV22
i.imgur.com/QkmzOLQ.jpg
>E Ghouta NOV22
i.imgur.com/Oya4I4P.jpg
>Mosul NOV21
i.imgur.com/D0TWKiZ.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/gboF4jX.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 23
>Huge three-way battle unfolds near al-Bab
>Rebels block civilians from fleeing east Aleppo
>Rebels launch new offensive in Hama
>30+ ISIS terrorists killed at Deir Ezzor
>SAA attacks new rebel town in rural Damascus
>SAA makes fresh gains near Golan Heights
>Rebels repel SAA offensive in Latakia
>SAA & allies launch powerful assault in east Aleppo
>US air strike killed senior alQaeda leader in Syria
>President Sisi: world should support Syrian, Iraqi, and Libyan armies
>Reconciliation agreements signed with 4 more settlements
>SAA officially forms 5th Corps

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe__qW0VNXk
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/isil-machine-gun-executions-pov-battlefield-kill-iraq-video-357818
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

What's Skylar White doing in Australia?

Is Assad even in Damascus ? Because I've heard rumors that he's operating in a underground base in Iran.

That's the wrong Le Pen my friend

lmao. or those rumours that he is on a Russian ship off the coast

decent bantz I guess

Oh my god.. Evelyn Matthei! no no no no no boys you got it all wrong

I mean it would make sense. Any orders he could give can be done electronically.

At the very least his children should be out of the country.

Nope, that's the better one

Maybe, but she's not the one running for prez

Who's the old witch? I don't watch Chilean news. They are incredibly boring.

and that is the reason why everybody hates your guts, ömer.

Ein Döner mit allem, aber schnell, elender Kanacke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe__qW0VNXk

Türke Türke, was hast du getan?
Türke Türke warum machen du mich an?
Türke Türke, was hast du getan?
Türke Türke warum machen du mich an?

Steckt sie in den Kerker
oder schickt sie ins KZ,
von mir aus in die Wüste
aber schickt sie endlich weg.
Tötet ihre Kinder,
schändet ihre Fraun,
vernichtet ihre Rasse
und lehrt ihnen das Graun.

Be quiet, Russian rape baby.

He has said in the past that he will stay in Syria and keep his family there for morale reasons.

>President Assad: How can you convince the Syrians to stay in their country while you ask your family to leave your country? You cannot. You have to be the first, in any term used regarding the patriotic, let’s say, headline. You have to be the first as a President; you, your family, anyone around you in the government, your staff. You cannot convince the people in your country that you can defend your country while you don’t trust your army to defend your family.

still relevant

Putin belongs there

>West Germany
>wolf pedophilia rape baby.

>President Sisi: world should support Syrian, Iraqi, and Libyan armies

I thought he was an Israeli/Saudi puppet? Has he gone rouge or do the Israelis/Saudis see the writing on the wall?

You cucks have started two world wars and lost them both, All the german males carrying good genes were eradicated on the frontlines and you have been enriched by Turkich people from Siberia thanks to red army and now Turks fuck your all the women.

This resolution is just a final squirm for Germany. I'll see the face of Sup Forums when Turkey piles up 3 million people on the European border.

Did you get your daily donkey pucci?

He has gone rouge and Saudis are mad. Saudis stopped financial aid to Egypt some weeks ago after Egypt voted in favor of the Russian resolution about a Leppo. Sisi has also hinted he wants to revive arab nationalism.

literally who is that australian? Never seen that person or that party

>Macri
>Not Biondini

>Macri

kek

Meet the cast

Macri? kys please

Norbert Hofer?

> calls me cuck, while living in a country where you have to pay a bride token for marrying your own family member
> marriages between first cousins and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent
> IQ in inbred children (8-12 years old) is found to be lower (69 in rural and 79 in suburban populations)
>"all german males carrying good genes died in WW2" they did make babies at the Fronturlaub
>points out that their gene pool degraded the value of human life in east Germany
> has strange meta rape fantasies

stop shitposting in /sg/, please for the sake of us all, go to bed before baba beats you again.

Second Arab Cold War when?

This time it's the Saudis getting fucked in Yemen, not Egypt.

This stupid image.
Farage refuses to even run as PM and Theresa May is based, she has been trying to get article 50 activated while being obstructed from it by the regime's courts. Marion Marechal isn't the one running for FN, and Australia already has One Nation and Pauline Hanson.
Also Chile should be Pinochet.

He's kind of dead as shit. Might as well put Hitler in Germany and Videla in Argentina.

We can rebuild him, we have the technology thanks to not being subverted by the race to the bottom that is communism.

Forget that cuck.

Their point being that Marion is more radical

>LETS FIX THE WORLD EDITION
>Evelyn Matthei
>Fixing anything

What kind of retardness is this?

So did Trump line up a detailed plan for Syria?

Recently he has back off lots of claims that he made at the election, and Im afraid syria will also be the same

Nothing on Syria yet He's still fielding accusations of racism for the 100th time.

>Theresa May is based
She's our best option at the moment second to a potential Farage PM, but I wouldn't call her based.

She pretends to be more center-right than she really is.

Yeah, but barring a total revolution in bongland and an overthrow of parliament and the crown and a complete sacking of L O N D O N and Tavistock, she is the best you bongistanis can get.
At the very least, she isn't boris. Fucking hell what a dumb clod he turned out to be.

>Pan-Arab flag for Assad

U wot m8?

Boris is better/ more Sup Forums than May. At least he supported Brexit. I actually stood next to him in a drinks queue last year, he was discussing medieval history, BASED.

Somewhere out there that timeline exists.

Literally described your beloved kurds.

It's in reference to pan-arab Ba'athism.
That's nice, boris.

wrong Lepen you fucking retard

I know, but do you honestly believe that Assad is a Pan-Arabist? I'd be surprised if the Syrian Ba'ath party still even had pan-Arabism on its platform.

Who is that retard in Brasil. Remove him.

He would have to be in order to want restored Syria, which was home to many types of arabs, instead of the balkanized Syria based on different arab ethnicities that NATO is trying to force with their astro-turfed "civil war". Otherwise Assad would be perfectly fine with a balkanized Syria and an alawite state. Do you ever think it through about the things you state before going on to stating them?

to brighten the mood some isis propaganda
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/isis/isil-machine-gun-executions-pov-battlefield-kill-iraq-video-357818
Storming an Iraqi outpost

We call him 'our last hope'

Bolsonaro 2018

any non-retard knows that only the liberal party can govern australia properly. anything else would be a disaster especially one of those single-issue meme parties

r a r e
a
r
e

so does it mean Australia's Democracy is a puppet-show ?

SOON

Remove our country, we're already fucked.
We're getting 2,000 haitian niggers a week.
They stay illegally and nobody does anything about it because we don't have laws for it, and even less law-enforcement.

Pinochet General when?

what's it like being a line, Chile? does it hurt?

jk, love you chile, your history is cool

Hey man, at least your entire country is literally a beach. That's pretty cool, right?

Our system is too rigged to let minor parties actually take power.
The best bet is forcing the Conservatives to stop being faux Labour commie cucks.

Matthei

>no laws for it
>even less law-enforcement
nice banter inca bro

>Matthei
Is she related to Fernando Matthei by any chance?
That would be pretty cool.

>Farage refuses to even run as PM

We don't vote for the PM. We vote for the party. The party chooses the PM.
UKIP would have to secure a parliamentary majority in a general election, or be at the head of a coalition government if Farage wanted to be PM.
I cannot even begin to describe how difficult it is for small parties to get MPs elected.

In the last general election UKIP got 13% of the vote and 1 MP out of 650.

I hate Islam but like Muslims, is that ok?

typical transgender thinking

do you guys w

That's what I'm talking about though. He retired after Brexit and after Cameron ragequit as a result of it so that he and UKIP would not have to face going through the impossible scenario of trying to get Farge into PM position, which would have been a dismal and demoralizing defeat after the crest of Brexit's high.

Fernando it's her dad
Apparently he kill the dad of our current president

Imagine the middle east without Islam. It puts tears of joy in my eyes.

S O O N
O
O
N

"Each cup of coffee comes with a cuddle." - Kafu Chino

You need a proportional system for your parliament.

empire builder nation. Fuck what Europeans think.

Supply line cut.

Isn't he like 100 years old by now?
She looks pretty young in the pic.

as if they can`t sneak in

They don't have snakes.

PMU doing god's work. Now ISIS will be massacred without escape.

>he thinks women can run governments

>no laws for it
>even less law enforcement

tbqh those at first glance sound only like two positive sides. care to elaborate more on the situation? why they come to chile of all countries? what regular chileans think? happenings between them yet?

How did you get the Austrian Christmas Special Edition Flag?

He is 91
She is 63
She may look younger for all the botox that she have on her face

When do you guys predict the Syrian civil war will end?

of course they could, but it is not MUCH harder to truck in supplies

Heavily depends on who Trump will appoint as his Secretary of State. If he is Anti-rebel then it´s going to end sooner than later. If otherwise there is no end in sight I fear.

Btw, how's Uzbekistan doing in recent times, with their president-for-life ripping? Haven't heard any news from there so maybe good but happeningswise not so much

Probably Kazakhs and Ivans keeping shit from spilling.

bitch is not even a candidate right now, put ossandon or something there, not her

you'd think we'd hear something. you don't hear shit bout anything from that corner of the world

Probably because there's literally nothing going on there.

sounds like my kinda place

You know remember that Evelyn Mathei wants to implement mimos en Bellavista to reduce the noise

Also, haitians arent the real problem the problematic ones are the Venezuelans that come here and get all the engineering jobs and is practically imposible to get a STEM job because there are shit tons of petroleum engineers that can do all the jobs for half the salary

AYYYY