American child raped by Muslims - AMERICA YES THREAD

pamelageller.com/2016/11/pamela-geller-wnd-idaho-state-officials-mistreat-girl-5-raped-muslim-migrants.html/

State officials mistreat girl, 5, raped by Muslim migrants

>Last summer, a 5-year-old girl was orally, anally and vaginally raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants.

>Why did they have to relocate? Because Muslims were stopping in front of their home at night and shooting bottle rockets at it at 11:30 p.m.

>The prosecuting attorney, Grant Loebs, has gone out of his way to imply that this rape was false information. His interviews have led the media and public officials to deny clear facts of the case. The U.S. attorney for Idaho even vowed to charge anyone who made false statements about the perps. The Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations has whined that the case has become “a lightning rod for anti-Muslim, and anti-refugee sentiments.”

>Meanwhile, the victim in Twin Falls, once a happy and social child, now frequently insists that she wants to be alone. She finds a small and safe space inside a closet and stays in it alone for hours. Once a very chatty and happy child, she has become very quiet. Even during the summer heat of Twin Falls, she always wore two T-shirts and two pairs of underwear. She talked constantly about “those naughty boys” and asked her mother repeatedly not to tell her father everything that happened because it will upset him.

LITTLE GIRL STATUS: ENRICHED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FH93p
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story is certainly enraging, but why does it only ever get posted by a Britbong? No one from Idaho ever posts here saying the people involved sound familiar or anything. Nobody from around Twin Falls mentions how this sounds like something that could've happened. If people were rallying outside my house or harassing my family, my fucking town would know about it.

Where were the parents while this was happening? They left a 5-year old girl unsupervised long enough that three mudslimes raped her without any resistance? Why didn't the father do anything afterwards? He just cowered in his home until they harassed him enough that he moved?

The story sounds fake if it just ends here.

Because it resonates with the Brits due to the Rotherham scandals.

Get it up you, fatso.

This makes me rage

Bump

If I remember correctly, this is actually an old story from mid-summer or so.

Anyway, bump.

FUCKING CRUSADES WHEN? WE NEED TO GET THE FUCKING CRUSADERS TO MARCH INTO THE MIDDLE EAST AND RETAKE THE HOLY LAND BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS GOING OFF THE RAILS.

W-what?

You know that meme that shows German feels guy being raped by smug refugees. Someone edit it to put the little girl in it

Western Montana here, what the fuck Idaho? I thought you were a bro tier state with gun loving and freedom loving people.

Yeah. I fucking hate mudshits but I don't see any fucking evidence and a 5 year old girl child would have been all over the news if this had actually happened.

It's Donald Trumps America now and that shit would have been pounced on.

They ship a lot of refugees out to idaho for some reason.

>posts anime shit

Gib an AR plz and I'll do it.

I think that's illegal m8 lol

The pious muslim men are simply following their religious laws.

Allah has written in the Holy Quran, they are permitted to rape infidel disbelieving women - these white whores have no shame and were rightly punished by strong Islamic cock.

The infidel little girl is nothing more than a goat to be fucked and killed.

Mashallah these men will get many rewards in heaven for this lesson they taught these white whores.

Just her face

I am from a rural peaceful piece of land, this sort of things are very outlandish to us

>not supporting christian-chan
Since you aren't a muslim, I'll let this go.

Well, duh.
If they don't ship democrat votes over there when-ever they can, they will never turn that state blue.

Disgusting i dont know why we tolerate muslims we have enough firepower to remove every last one of them from the face of the earth,idk why we dont have the will to do it.

If you think that's funny I suggest you kill yourself.

>It's Donald Trumps America now and that shit would have been pounced on.
That article is from august.

The only appropriate action is to meme the amerifats. I bet the little girl loves her cultural enrichment, huh americans? ;)

Stop being an edgy 12 year old. You're talking about a little girl here, it could've been your daughter. You're no better than the average muslim..

Dude, you're being happy that a little white girl was raped and abused because she was American.

Just step back and look at yourself.

You're pathetic. I'm tired of the billion Rotherham memes I see everyday.. Give them a taste of their own medicine you cucks.

motherfuckers. people need to stand the fuck up and protect children. how fucking hard of a concept is this?!?!

AMERICANS GETTING ENRICHED SINCE 9/11

> ;)

>>/Fuckingfaggot/

>he did something bad so I can do it too
you're obviously no older than 12, you're pathetic

Dont you care at all that that little girl was hurt and abused? How can you be happy about it, I honestly havent been able to get this story out of my mind since I read it two weeks back, the last lines are just horrifying, knowing how her childhood has been completely ruined.

Rare?

Why do you insist on posting this fake news?

>pamellageller.com
rly?

white knight pls leave
You two are fags.
Do you think her pussy was halal, m80s?

All of the 3 children were charged though, for serious crimes, but it was covered up and hidden as much as possible, prosecutor was even spreading missinfo himself and the city counsel denied the events even took place or that there was a case open, all lies ofc.

This is classic procedure that happens all the time in Europe, to avoid spreading "hate towards poor muslims", must likely he got orders from above to keep it silent.

archive.is/FH93p

>this happening in Idaho of all places

I remain skeptical.

Your parents raised you like a total cunt with no respect even for a little kid that was raped. I hope you die very soon.

this does sound fake honestly, I am from idaho, boise is like 90% white, most people there own guns, and its probably the most liberal city in idaho, I don't see this going over well with anyone there, it doesn't sound like something potato folk would put up with for very long.

gofundme dot com
/ 2a6rst6g
Fuck I'm helping.

denial

admitting mudslimes are evil degenerate primitave rapey savage peasant retards would destroy a lefties entire worldview

You're wasting your breath. Stop shitting up my thread with your stupid attacks on me

What I'm asking myself is when that 5 year old girl has been anally and vaginally raped she definitely needed medical help.

Incase someone didn't pay attention in biology class, you CAN'T just penetrate a prebuscent girl vaginally without causing serious internal bleedings or rape someone anally so there gotta be undeniable evidences that she has been raped.

Also
>edgy
Yea we are edgy af tho

uncommon

Stop shitting up my continent and end your life.
It doesn't even matter if the story is fake or not, if you post a fake story about a girl being raped with a fake picture and then proceed to act like it's funny you're a nigger.

>source is pamela (((geller)))

ayyy Sup Forums will literally fall for any kike propaganda

Well hello Paki muslim filth.

>Britain
>Europe
Pick one

Holy fuck man. That bone sticking out.

>That flag
>Laughing at a child being raped
Not even surprised Ahmed

When are you going to tell your parents that you spend your time faking child rape stories and laugh about it after?

Burgers deserve it. The story isn't fake.

I have no words for this. Not a curse strong enough in English to express it.

Whoops, white space

Tell me about the Muslim

Why does he rape?

How can one resist killing these subhuman motherfuckers after this? Every day I struggle not to punch a goatfucker and they didn't even do anything to me.

kek

Go do it then you fat cuck. Then have fun getting lynched afterward lol

We were and are fucking pissed. The goddamn town meeting was pissed. But every mention of it is taken down as fast as it is put up. Even Infowars stripped theirs down. It's incredibly infuriating. All because oh no, they weren't Syrian refugees they were from Afghanistan. They didn't rape her, they just surrounded her and peed on her. And they were just boys, too young to get it up. So the whole fucking thing is locked up because they are "juveniles." She was drug into the laundromat for the apartment complex. The family is poor, living in subsidized housing. They were basically told, "shut up or we'll take your tiny apartment and your food stamps away."

Tired because it was your paki muslim relatives that got busted? I'd imagine so.

First you would have to find any kind of names around the case which seem to be conveniently left out by (((geller)))

I don't think Idaho would deny the rape if it actually happened. Idaho is a white supremacist stronghold

It's not called lynching if it's a legally proscribed punishment, Achmed.

But where is the actual police report? Where the fuck is the actual proof this happened?

I want to see the proof so we can fucking actually do something rather than just talk shit. If we have proof that means we can start tracking the fucking mudshits and their families down that did this and start getting some payback.

At the moment all I see is some bitch ass shit and no facts.

>but, if muslims started to rape in america we would shoot them

Not surprised to hear they weren't Syrian, most who claim they are aren't. Syrian refugees is basically a meme so people will get emotionally acceptant of migrants.

those animals.

RACE WAR NOW.

Welcome US to multiculturalism. In three years you will be us. And we will hopefully be dead and nuked by the russians to spare us from further humiliation.

>Timothy
>Christopher
>brother and sister
retarded

And to think that Iran was almost a real country

west point of view to be q. honest

Shit! Just read this reply. Disregard my other post, I suck cocks.

Lets hope some anonymous group doesn't take revenge for this disgusting act!

FAKE NEWS IS VERY FAKE...CNN AND FAUXNEWS DIDNT REPORT IT SO ITS FAKE

Wtf I hate being circumcised now. No seriously I do. Why the fuck did my penis get mutilated as a baby? Should I be angry at my parents? Religion? The fucking Jews? REEEEEEEEE

fair question

but pamela geller is a jew, so why would you disblevlie ? dam anti semids

It's the same in Germany. They say they're Syrian and speak Arabic, but they're actually northern African. Also most of those ''refugees'' from Afghanistan are actually from Pakistan.

Syrian ''refugees'' are just between 20-30%. Shit we even had like 30% ''refugees'' from former Yugoslavian countries in 2015.

cuck in denial. Don't worry, since it "didn't happen" I can say without qualms that the cunt deserved it.

if this shit happened in my city people would be killing mudslimes

>means he's ready to share a pearl necklace with a toddler

yeah ... sure they would

>obvious sarcasm
C'mon, Alistair.

No, they wouldn't. Because upstanding citizens who care about their community got too much to lose unlike them.

Sad but true

Seems like user hit a nerve huh bong?

you mom just wanted to have a nice, soft skin in her late 40s

Honestly this is where I draw the line, how can you make a joke about this? It's sick and the men who commited this cruel act should be whipped and hanged in public.

it doesn't matter where they're from when they're muslim and/or close adherents. fucking animals. if the town is acting the same way as the feds, the entire place needs to be emptied of its white people and firebombed.

Won't be long until America experiences its first Rotherham

News sites did reports on it

At this point the left is trying to defend these savages until whites finally have enough and step up, forming militias and hailing down vigilante justice on these barbarians. The longer they refuse to deport muslims and refuse them at the border, the higher the chances become you will start seeing piles of corpses on the street. Just a matter of time until civil war becomes a reality. If any muslim attacked my family members I wouldn't be seeking justice through official methods that is for sure.

If it was my kid those three fucks last meal would be lead.

That ain't right bruh.

i would have thought idaho would matthew shepherd those sand nigs

>It's sick and the men who commited this cruel act should be whipped and hanged in public.
They usually get hanged in muslim countries. They are used to do this shit. It is part of their religion, but no one believes it even if you show them the truth. Traitors are the real problem desu.

Yuri was was right the whole time.

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE TRUMP KNOWS ABOUT THIS

Dear Brits, just you wait till Trump gets president.

In the meantime, go kill that fucking roach Khan and start getting Nigel in you cucks.