'She Doesn't Want to be White Anymore': 12yo Girl Bullied at Kansas City School for Being White

>Violently attacked twice in two weeks because of her race
>"Everything went black and every time she hit me. It happened so fast ... why would she do this?"
>"People call me white when I’m walking down the hallway and someone called me a white curse word”
>"She doesn't want to be white anymore. What do I do then? I can't change her color."
>It's estimated white people will become a minority in America by the year 2044. (27 years)

LMFAO fuck trump and fuck white people !!!

informationliberation.com/?id=55879

White people have been a minority in America for years now.
>65% white including Hispanic Whites

AMERICA YES

Bitch needs to move to Overland Park. Her stupid parents live around niggers.Nobody in KC does that.

Duh.

Well that is ''white privilege'' in action.Of course let's not talk about real privilege the Jewish one

I've been to KC several times and the only niggers I ever saw wher the Kansas City Chiefs leaving the hotel I stayed at.

For every one white person humiliated and cucked by the jew, three more awaken in fury to the destruction of our people.

4th Reich soon, fellow NatSocs.

I feel bad for her but this is how nonwhites growing up back in my day like myself felt everyday

lmao sure

I'm nonwhite yet whites are more friendly to me than other 'POC'

Nonwhite here, how can I save her?

I don't know where you lived but I was the only non white at my school and always got made fun of for it

That's what you get for being a shitskin desu.

OP masterrace reporting in

If only you and your ilk would go drown in the fucking ocean

They literally pushed me off the hqrbour into the ocean once.

We won't become a minority if we up the nonwhite death rate.

Our patience has limits.

You don't understand son.KC is white as snow,unless your poor ass crackhead parents live with the niggers in niggerville.

Not the first time you've dealt with subversion whitey

Your kind will fall like Rome

50% chance of being a sandnigger
50% chance of being a rice dick Asian
Which one?