IT'S HAPPENING: #Recount2016

Jill Stein's #Recount2016 fundraiser now over 600K, raising 100K in the last half hour. Keep it going!

Thank you Jill Stein!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/23/jill-stein-raises-money-to-request-recounts-in-key-swing-states-where-trump-won.html
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about all the people who didn't vote because they lived in a Dem state?

Bump. let's get this going people!

Jill Stein? Dipshit. What a waste of 600K.

Almost over 800k - looks like we're heading towards a recount, baby.

Looks like Jill found a way to make money off dumb libs who are still trying to get the worst candidate in recent history in.

Has there ever been a group full of so many whiny bitches as 2016 shitlibs and lefties? I mean, don't you guys have any self respect?

You lost the game, now shake your opponents hand and go back to training in the hyperbolic timechamber. For fuck sakes stop making a fool out of yourself.

Every failed attempt to get this corrupt coon in office is getting more pathetic by the day and it's rubbing off on your social standing. I can't believe people have no self respect nowadays.

Do the recount, it won't change anything. This isn't Narnia, or the yellow brick road - get over yourselves honestly.

Didn't they learn their lesson the last time people reached into their pockets to fund a certain type of (((politician))) and their efforts?

>inb4 NO REFUNDS
Screencap this post

So you cant just buy recounts now?

Jeb! surge incoming

why is she doing this? She said Trump was better than Clinton multiple times before the election

oh I can see it now

>recount performed
>millions of fraudulent votes found for hillary
>hillary looses popular vote by a yuge margin
>california suddenly red

do it faggot.

>Has there ever been a group full of so many whiny bitches as 2016 shitlibs and lefties?
yeah you guys in 2017

More likely than Shillary coming out on top.

>implying recounts are privately funded

lol i guess it wasnt enough for the left to be scammed by just 1 jew this election

880K raised??? Who's funding this shit??
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What three states is she trying to get recounted

Jill Stein: Queen of the Trolls stole the Hillshills votes now she'll steal their money.

is getting money from libtards really that easy?

youd think they would have learned when sanders squeezed them dry

I'm all for this. Recount the vote. You won't see a single person on the right whining about the left dumping their dollars into futile desperation.

We should all be encouraging them to give more more more more. Trump won by enough of a margin in those states that it is literally impossible for her to win. So I encourage all democrats to give as much of their money as they can to this recount and I encourage hillary to spend more democrat dollars fighting this.

I know, I'm really considering setting a sort of gofund me for some bullshit and swim in free liberal money

(((Who))) do you think (((funded))) it?

hahaha Jill Stein can't call for a recount because she got killed on the ballot.

we have laws and you can't just get a recount without reason. lol sorry

Trump is president, deal with it.

>libtards wasting their money instead of donating to campaigns

lel

Hillary conceded because she knows that she lost, despite her rigging. So what will we find out?
>Illegals voting?
>rigged electronic voting machines?
>voter fraud by the Dems?
I recently was told by a libtard that the (((media))) was on trumps side and that he rigged votes. Liberals are throwing temper tantrums because they didn't get their way. They can bitch and moan all they want but he won fair and square, enjoy the Trump Train faggots because there's no brakes!

off by one

So... how does the Green Party raising two million dollars make the Government drop everything and do a recou-OOOOOOHHHH...

...they're just stealing money through preying on liberal outrage... clever.

Actually, wish I thought of that first.

How the fuck has Michigan still not counted all of the votes yet?

implying they haven't tampered with the electronic voting machines weeks prior to this recount.
>oh look at all these Hillary votes that were missed

isnt tear stained money a good enough reason?

holy shit you faggots are fucking losers lol

People actually trusting a Jew with their money

Why does Jill care? I thought she hated the she-devil.

This.

you cant buy a recount you fucking retards

the american people

the ones who won Hillary the popular vote and soon the electoral vote

THIS.

Killary could probably call for a recount if she wanted to risk her corruption getting caught, but Stein got nowhere near enough votes for a recount.

Good way to milk money from retarded liberals though.

Damn.

the three Trump rigged

Who's fucking excited to watch these liberal shits loose twice? 2016 truly has been a great year

> Jew: check
> Inflicts chaos: check
> Anti-American: check
> Raised in a jewish household: check
> When Bernie can do it, than my followers will pay too
> J-E-W

this

Oh lawd, it's just like Brexit with all the sore losers demanding another vote cos it didn't go the way they expected.

It won't happen, and even if it does Trump will win by an even greater margin.

Democracy when they get the result they want. Fucking laughable

wait for real ?

Morons donating to a hopeless cause. Weekend at Bernie's 600k Vacation Home Part 2

What does she actually need the money for?

liberals are stupid. shes just milking the nernie faggots.

>"walp its time to double down on debt and hope that sepheroth gets hillary elected so all my debt vanishes. right after i smoke some more weed and then huff some gas to take the edge off"~ typical bernvictims

Stage 3: Bargaining

My favorite bit;

The whole election they kept saying how Evil Trump supporters would refuse to accept the results and would riot and make absurd claims of rigging.

Much kek.

Too much salt to handle.

Why does she need money?

>giving your money to a jew when your own candidate already saw the writing on the wall

Why do you think?

>people who didn't vote should have a vote!

Soros

She conceded, she cannot reenter the race. She accepted loss.

This is exactly why I'm curious as to why she's asking for money.

I mean - She literally can't do anything. What's she doing with the cash?

Is Jill planning an early retirement?

I'd make her turn her passport in before she gets her hand on the money.

Let the libshits WASTE their cash HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!

What about all the people who did vote even though they were dead?

Guys, the last month or so leading up to the election Jill was all but saying to vote for Trump instead of Clinton. She hated her.

She knows Clinton rigged it but lost anyway.

This is all just a ploy so she can have the final laugh when it all gets found out that half of Hillary's votes were actually for Grandma Druid.

Everyone of them forgot she is an OPPORTUNIST

She's gonna walk away with 2 mill and say "Well Whoops They wouldn't take it thanks for helping"

Fuck off CTR, it's like the chess game.

Wait, if you have enough money you can demand a recount? Can someone explain?

Al Gore again?Did Al Gore did the same thing? I thought pop vote deosn't count

>Jew Stein bilks the last drops of money from Bernouts who haven't already maxed out their parents' credit cards supporting Bernie in the primaries

How big is her new vacation house going to be?

>redo election
>liberals get killed in civil war

Going to be pretty comfy coming up

No it's just too get attention and take any excuse about costing tax payer dollars of the table.

Hillary will make a statement about not wanting a recount. Jill keeps $. Liberals cry.

merchant knows what's up

cnbc.com/2016/11/23/jill-stein-raises-money-to-request-recounts-in-key-swing-states-where-trump-won.html

It costs money to have a recount; $2.2 million just to file for a recount in those 3 states. I'm sure she'll refund the money if they don't have enough for the recounts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFKINS BTFO

ITS HAPPENING!!!

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

Okay Fine

Can't wait for those States to turn up fucking NOTHING

Classic fundraising tactic. Dump a bunch of your own money in at the beginning to make it look more popular than it is.

You're curious why a Jew wants to take your money?

If it's privately funded they'll allow it.
See Florida in 2000. The media paid for a district-by-district recount for the state.

how is money going to get a recount? who are they giving the money too?

I was wondering why this thread was here then I realised I am browsing cuck chan by mistake

>trump disavows all his supporters on the right
>goes back on all "campaign rhetoric"
>left recounts election results
>trump replaced by hillary and no one really wants to help him anymore

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Cannot Guarantee a re-count

CANNOT GUARANTEE

You know, there's a reason why Hillary isn't making a fuss about a recount.

How much does it cost to do a recount? Is there a specific price? Can't imagine this fundraiser will get anywhere close.

I'm now super mad I didn't think of this.

>yfw you realize that the recount will only be between Stein and Trump and will end after five minutes when it is determined that further counting won't change the outcome.

thank you jill stein

>getting hyped for Hilldawg 2 weeks after the election
I'm laughing at you people.

>Guys, I need 2.5M shekels to ask the government for a recount!
>Yay, we made it! Now we'll know the real truth!
>So actually they said I can't request a recount because I lost too hard.
>...
>No Refunds!
lehappymerchantsong.youtube

If they recount and prove once and for all that Hillary cheated her ass off, then libs are going to have no excuse to throw a fit on Trump day and ruin democracy for good.

Even better, THEY are paying for it. Stein hates that bitch.

How does giving Jill Stein money make a recount happen?

PLEASE, KEEP THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBTARDS, DONATE ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE!!!

Upon further inspection this post was determined to be an underrated post.

They think she's gonna bring the money to the state, like, we will pay for the re-count.

Thats not how it works

More likley than not its a fucking Scam to cover any dept she may have gained, or to just pocket more cash

I thought Jill fucking saw Trump as the lesser of two evils, because Hillary was gonna deactivate the atoms within muh nuclear facility bombs?

Hillary fucking conceded anyway. This meme is going nowhere just like the "revote on Brexit" meme didn't.

>fundraiser now over 600K

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Twitter has stickied Jill Stein trending. This means it's meant to happen this way. Twitter never stickies shit not approved by Clinton.

>Concedes because muh democratic process
>Rig public opinion against Turmp
>Rig public vote
>Manipulate recount
>Become Madame President

>Rig public opinion
Trump's popularity skyrocketed after he won and people were allowed to say they supported him.

Holy fuck thats funny, I didn't laugh but that shit is funny.

THE KEKENING HAS BEGUN

>No refunds

tfw liberals are going to get Jew'd again.

Fuckkkkkk yooooooooou and your bs retoric

I thought Jill was our girl? Why is she trying to get a war monger elected?