ITS FUXKING HAPPENING!!!

HILLDAWG REQUESTED A RECOUNT!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!

BECAUSE WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lennyletter.com/politics/a613/hillary-clinton-is-more-than-a-president/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saunce? proof?

Anyone else excited to relive the Trump victory?

Its going to be glorious when hillfags get BTFO

>thnking that shillfags can summon the spirit of al gore and recount their way to office

Omg fellow hillshill, does that mean we can finally take out Putin?!???

There is no proof... It'll be recount this and that a whole week, might as well set up a filter for it.

She can't she forfited the race on Nov 9

Hillary Clinton did everything right in this campaign, and she won more votes than her opponent did. She won. She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second. Instead, she will be decorated as an epochal heroine far too extraordinary to be contained by the mere White House. Let that revolting president-elect be Millard Fillmore or Herbert Hoover or whatever. Hillary is Athena.

My waifu deserves the white house

You know what this means trumpfags?

We get to watch hilldogs get BTFO AGAIN. What's that, like six times now?

I'm extremely against filters due to the nature of Sup Forums but I'm seriously right on the edge of filtering this shit and that one faggot who "DESTROYED THE ALT RIGHT OMGGGGG"

When does CTR run out of funds? Fuck.

i actually just made a meme just like this.

please rate it on a scale of 0 to 270

My god, i've never seen someone THIS delusional.

This. No more reason to respond seriously to this thread. Start rolling.

i r8 306/270

>450x226
this ain't the year 2006 anymore m8, double that

XD she'd still lose because Michigan only has paper ballots

I want to reverse the usual schedule of things, then. We don't have to wait until she dies to act. Hillary Clinton's name belongs on ships, and airports, and tattoos. She deserves straight-up hagiographies and a sold-out Broadway show called RODHAM. Yes, this cultural canonization is going to come after the chronic, constant, nonstop "On the other hand" sexist hedging around her legacy. But such is the courage of Hillary Clinton and her supporters; we reverse patriarchal orders. Maybe she is more than a president. Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself. The presidency is too small for her. She belongs to a much more elite class of Americans, the more-than-presidents. Neil Armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr., Alexander Fucking Hamilton.

it's not ctr you retard. it's literally just redditards from r/Sup Forums "raiding"

That isn't a checkmate yet though is it? White still has a chance if black fucks up bad enough.

900K raised??? Jesus christ

Have fun fighting Russia, faggot.

third reich roll

>Neil Armstrong
so, thieves? got it.

>trump is an animal for not accepting the election outcome
>WE DEMAND A RECOUNT

aw ye

Hillary conceded because she knows that she lost, despite her rigging. So what will we find out?
>Illegals voting?
>rigged electronic voting machines?
>voter fraud by the Dems?
I recently was told by a libtard that the (((media))) was on trumps side and that he rigged votes. Liberals are throwing temper tantrums because they didn't get their way. They can bitch and moan all they want but he won fair and square, enjoy the Trump Train faggots because there's no brakes!

Rolling to goyim

>Hillary asks for recount
>illegal votes thrown out
>Trump wins the popular
>mfw

Its just NEET Europeans baiting for responses since their lives are boring

Fuck Trump. Hillary won the popular vote.

If Trump does not step down then there will be bloodshed.

Your simple, group-think slogans are really, really sad.

She knows trump is the only thing between her and a prison cell. Can you imagine if trump started tweeting about spirit cooking and pizza? Do you think trump didn't have insiders stuffing ballots for Hillary in safe counties?

White won you retard. Its checkmate. If the bishop takes the queen the king is in check, no other move removes the king from the Queens check.

Of course it is. What move does black have? He can't capture the queen because his bishop is pinned.

After seeing the awful, divisive rhetoric of Trump and his cabal of deplorable Nazis, Americans aren't asking for a recount. They're DEMANDING it!

>chess and democratic elections are equivocal

a fucking leaf

He can always bet.... On himself.

No because no matter what black does it can't escape from being checked in that turn, if the bishop eats the queen the white bishop is still checking the king same story with bishop being eaten. Therefore it's checkmate.

Fuck off Bill.

She conceded.

ON E OF YOU FUCKS HAD BETTER MAKE A
"BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE"
VIRAL VIDEO ON JEWBOOK
I want to rub it in my friends faces even further

This is it folks

The Jews and the msm are going to steal the election and Instal the puppet of their choice.

There was even some predictive programming about this done before the election

And they're going to blame it on Russia so they can get the WW3 they want so badly

>Michigan only uses paper ballots
get fucked, proxyfag

Too much text. Appreciate the idea tho. 135/270

By bloodshed you mean liberals running running amok in liberal cities burning down liberal owned stores shooting liberal people and in turn getting murdered by the state for the violence they caused.

Sounds good to me! On the other hand, I'm not opposed at all to a recount. In fact I would actually support any law that goes into place that makes votes public to put an end to this kind of nonsense completely.

To me, the ideal outcome of this entire situation is A. They do the recount. B. Hillary still loses. C. Epic liberal chimpout forever annihilates Obamas legacy as he lets entire cities burn to the ground, and then tries to blame it on the Republicans... Somehow... Even though he's still president.

If the re-count shows Hillary won, so be it, she won and she will be president, no arguments from me.

she won't win

She conceded.

She already waved the white flag of france.

The problem is it's a rational argument. Regressives are inoculated against reason and steeled against anything that disagrees with their pre-programmed outrage, Republiphobia, and ultra-authoritarian world view. The only way to get through to these people is through using the most primal parts of the human brain against them to override their programming. You either have to present a much larger threat to them that they cannot deny and will distract and un-focus them, or scare them to the point where they realize beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they personally will die if they stay on their current course of action.

It's fight or flight, or nothing at all.

>Implying Bill actually loves Hillary.

But Clinton conceded. It would be one thing if she was still fighting tooth and nail ever since election night but she admitted defeat weeks ago. You can't just say, now wait hold up let's recount because some nerds told us to weeks after you buckle.

To be frank I'm still surprised she called it off herself. I thought she would go until the bitter end.

>Hillary did everything right
This is bait, but I'll bite anyway. Hillary ran a ducking terrible campaign. Any other Democrat could have landslided Trump, but congratulations DNC, you picked the worst fucking candidate humanly possible, so I'll boil down Clinton's loss to a few main reasons:
1) Her entire campaign was based on vague platitudes and PC outrage, and she didn't address any policy substance. "Stronger Together" is a fucking shit campaign slogan which doesn't actually say anything.

2) Relating to the last point, her attacks against Trump were failures. Her most played attack ad pretty much went "wah wah wah he uses bad words, so elect me" News flash: That doesn't work anymore, we can all see through the transparent bullshit

3) She completely ignored the rust belt because she thought it was a Democratic lockdown, and got her ass handed to her. She did zero campaigning in Michigan, Wisconson, or Pennsylvania.

4) She threw away the white, middle class vote by supporting harmful trade deals like the TPP and NAFTA.

5) Tim Kaine is a despicable, slimey sycophant who served no purpose on the campaign trail, and was a retarded pick politically. A VP pick is supposed to appeal to the party's base to increase voter turnout. Simply, Clinton failed to increase voter turnout among millenials because she picked one of the most establishment democrats availible for VP who agreed with her on everything. Trump's pick was more effective because, as despicable as Mike "put the trans back in transistor" Pence is, he still appeals to the Old, White, Fundamentalist Christian voters who make up the Republican base.

6) At every possible point, Clinton gave a big fat middle finger to millenials. From her rigging of the primary to her PC outrage campaign to her thinking that talking about things like Pokemon GO will make kids like her. As a millenial myself, I can say that there's nothing we hate more than slimey, fake politicians on either side of the aisle.

Fuck off drumpf shill.

Fake News
Fuck Off CNN

Slide thread

stop replying

Didn't she concede though?

>Cuckhard Knödelburger

LMAO

lets find out

This is the source btw lennyletter.com/politics/a613/hillary-clinton-is-more-than-a-president/

>Gerius Hammermann

haha fugg