Dude i'm a civic nationalist lmao

>dude i'm a civic nationalist lmao
>i don't care if you black, white, yellow, purple, green as long as you love the red, white, and blue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0XbONrnm0
youtube.com/watch?v=aJxw-cQKREs
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6iQof4q2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8
youtube.com/watch?v=kGJR4ju6DVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lol gas the kikes race war now
>if you don't want this you're a cuck

>when you have to exterminate everyone else so you could have national communism

spotted the civic nationalist lmao

That the best you've got?

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0XbONrnm0

That's the best ideology.

>can't even win a war against emus
>thinks they can win a race war
Straya plz

About 50% of the stars and stripes means Hillary. Obama and Globalist, leftist, collectivist, communistic ideology.

You're a piece of shit for flying it.

> New flag for a New Nation NEOW!!!

Seriously, fuck people who are this retarded.

OP I don't see what's wrong with that. Civic nationalism is the only semi-realistic right wing ideal for the US, and it widens the potential support by a tremendous margin.

If you are a white nationalist, then look what happened to richard spencer. kek.

>OP I don't see what's wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJxw-cQKREs

Growing out of civic nationalism was quite the hard redpill to swallow, especially here in France.

>1.1 million of Y*hweh's chosen were sacrificed at Auschwitz and turned into bars of soap and lampshades
ZANDATSU
once again I have cut a worthless object

>t. 60%

Civic nationalism devolves into contemporary trends.
Ethnic nationalism devolves into 3rd Reich autism.
Point is extremes are usually shit and everything decays.

le hat meme

youtube.com/watch?v=9y6iQof4q2Y

There is no difference between civic nationalism and what we have today in America. Both are shit.

>i don't care that white people will slowly become a minority in their own countries, as long as they drink beer, watch netflix, and enjoy tossin' the pigskin then i got nothin' to worry about

America has civic nationalism and has had it while bringing in hordes of spics and other non-whites for decades, you fucking moron.

White nationalism is extremely unrealistic unless you can either deport all minorities or create anudda (read: first) shoah. I don't see the point in estranging 40% of the population over ethnic origin. If an individual embodies the ideals of our nation and works hard, it should make no difference if they were born a white man or a brown man.

>what's good enough for the greatest empires in history isn't good enough for me

Lmao

>not being an economic nationalist

the flag is not the country or the people, retard.

>He think the greatest empires in history didn't care about race

based

>stop being racist
>all ponies matter under civic nationalism

Yes I want America to balkanize, fucking civic nationalist cucks

They didn't need to, since people were geographically separated enough that it was a non-issue.

Not memeing, I unironically agree. There are smart blacks and good jews, even if they are aberrations on a bell-curve. Let the market and freedom of association (discrimination) sort the wheat from the chaff.

>he thinks a thousand years of Rome had anything to do with skin colour or ethnicity

Not Balkanization, state's rights.

>British, Spanish and Roman Empire didn't have boats
Pic-related
It sure did. As a matter of fact, the Roman Empire fell because of multiculturalism.

Also, what the fuck is "American"? It's not native b/c that's "Indian".

>implying the brown man will ever embody our ideals of a nation

Rome was well known from having many colored romans
This is why they were so strong

You mean it only survived because of multiculturalism

>based illyrian emperors
>flavius aetius
>what is byzantium

>>British, Spanish and Roman Empire didn't have boats
Are you implying that the vast majority of people in those empires was traveling around the empire via boat? Because they weren't.

Americanism, or civic nationalism, really is a cancer. You're not a nationalist, or a patriot, you're a statist. Your state is nothing special, civic nationalists are basically like monarcucks of old, but instead of being on their hands and knees for some inbred tyrant, they're on their knees for a system. Pathetic, completely and utterly pathetic.

Find me ONE primary historical source that indicates, even tenuously or tangentally, that ethnic homogeneity was a concern or policy for romans, ever. Civic nationalism was the basis of empire.

Are you implying that Britain walked to India and America?

Nothing to do with AnCap, Anarcho-Capitalists are retards too.
>"Fuck borders and laws and shit, we are the world. Everyone will abide by the NAP and I can shoot the innumerable amount of people who won't actually abide by it with my gun! Lets just hope they aren't more well armed than me!"

American is those who call themselves American over German/French/English et cetera.

*Absolute* racial homogeny, whilst there's nothing wrong with it, is not necessary. As long as there's a system in place which ensures 95%+ white nations then this is the key. The US used to have such a system in the national origins formula, before it was abolished in the 50's (spearheaded by a Jew). However, if it was up to me I wouldn't accept Jews or Muslims on the pretense that both groups, as a whole, have proven to work primarily in their respective interests rather then the nations and are prone to subversion.

They didn't go back and forth constantly.

>ethnic nationalists got pushed around by elderly rabbis
HAH! Whatever potential "was" there is most certainly lost.

You will leave this country right now young man.

white nationalism is a dead dream, aside from the fact that within every race there are groups who can be viewed behaviorally as "niggers". the only way to protect the white race is to nationalize the countries with a white majority and allow the minorities the same within said country.

What exactly is this map for? In context of the picture, it's not clear.

Literally me

Libertarian + traditionalism + white ethnonationalism = perfect system

>all-white nation
>capitalism
>freedom
>traditional values

*Libertarianism

We all get there, eventually

Yes they did. They had trade routes that were used constantly.

>hey, how do we get this woke AF community of diverse opinions that are united against us to fight amongst themselves?

>I know, pretend to be each side calling the other edgy fedoras, it worked perfectly with religion vs atheism

And approximately what percentage of the population were traders?

Your own country had laws to keep it white until the 1970's you moron.

How's that relevant?

Because most people stayed in one place and didn't interact with a "diverse community".

Baa

Explain why the British Empire enslaved black people but not white people if race didn't matter.

>he thinks traditionalism is exclusive to whites
I'd rather take pic related into my country instead of having pale midwestern skinnyfat alt-right weebs or blue haired "progressives" that yell propaganda on campus.

Because the Africans were the ones selling the slaves.

Are you sure? Mishima was a fag.

Why don't you lurk a bit more before posting you stupid fucking swede?

ya mean I not alloud on the alt-right homie?

But they're not coming here. Pic related is.

Why do civic nationalists pin their entire belief system on fairy tales that have never and will never happen?

What's your point?

So why didn't the British Empire buy white slaves from the Ottomans?
Blow me.

Japan is lucky it is racially homogenous and can remain that way without getting called out on violating human rights. US can't do that but it can stop pandering to multiculturalism/globalism and focus on internal affairs.

Yes, I'm against what you posted. My point is, I'm okay with immigration as long as we take in the right immigrants who assimilate into our mother culture and adopt traditional values. I think we can agree on that.

This what is the difference between civic nationalism and mainstream conservatism?

No enemies to the right.

I totally agree!

>Race doesn't matter
Here you go I guess.

None, just wondered if you cared.

>So why didn't the British Empire buy white slaves from the Ottomans?
Idk, geographic convenience maybe?

>what is the difference between civic nationalism and mainstream conservatism?

As you and I both know, there is no difference.

>someone wasted valuable time in their life for a shitty forced meme like that picture

the sneakers kill me every time

I see TRS is still shilling.

how is that fedora

are you saying that the next president of the United States is a fedorafag? Because he's a civic nationalist... otherwise known as "a nationalist"

Skip to 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8

because we paid other Africans to enslave other africans, instead of giving an rival empire profit.

>Idk, geographic convenience maybe?
The Ottoman Empire was located closer and more accessible. So no.

What about Ireland? Didn't you Anglos see the Irish less than human? Why not enslave them instead of burdening future generations in North America with Africans? Thanks a lot.

>tfw no fiery red haired, green eyes slavefu
Worst timeline

>"Now that we got Trump elected we need to START RACE WAR KILL ALL NIGGURS GAS THE KIKES NAO!"

Sounds reasonable, user. You're getting this all started, I assume? When?

youtube.com/watch?v=kGJR4ju6DVY
The best version

I honestly don't care if immigrants don't bring their crime.

Pic-related really made me think.

>you're a cuck if you don't want to murder strangers and their children because of their race

Jesus. These edgy, EDGY teens, man. I'm literally and figuratively shaking right now. I bet their parents are so scared/proud of them.

Sign the cuck list today!

im pretty sure these are edits, no one this autistic

God I'm so glad were keeping the chuck whites out along with the rest.

For shipping to the future US? Maybe they were cheaper or more plentiful in Africa?

Race became important w/ regard to slavery in the 13 colonies/US since virtually ALL blacks in the US were slaves.

13% of the US is black.

You ever seen a person that's 87% white and 13% black? They're pretty damn white, user, moreso than most "white" people walking the planet in current year.

Chill out. The white majority will absorb and assimilate the minorities, they won't be enough to turn your precious pure white American race more than an extra 2-3% brown that it is right now.