Now that Trump is the president, can we redpill Muslims in America?

Turnout in Muslim hoods - Dearborn, Hamtramck, Astoria etc. - wasn't that high. Those people don't want to be targeted, but they don't want America to bomb their parents' countries either.

Can American Muslims help make America great again?

I hope we can help.

You need to stop being a Muslim.

It's like the spanish civil war, everyone has to pick a side, -- except this time around the muslims cannot side with trump, they've gotta side with the left or risk being wiped out.

no

I beg to differ. What has the left ever down for us? Aqueducts? No. The left is using us for their own pizza ping pong stuff. They think we into that shit well nope we hate gays and diddling kids.

Dearborn is fine, they don't seem to like the rapefugees

aus fag here, honestly alot of muslims ive met in aus are already pretty redpilled, they know their own governments sold them out, they know the saudi elites sold them out, they know the jews use most of the west as the hammer to the arab elite anvil, really the only thing stopping them from being more redpilled than most is their religion and hate for the west ( which is reasonably understandable, when all you know of the west is bombs killing your friends and family since you were old enough to remember and myley half naked on the village tv of course you would think they are satan incarnate )

i always wanted to fuck a hijabi hoe
and not just because im fijian indian

Why can't Muslim citizens side with Trump again?

fuck off shill

Fuck outta here juanito

Rare flag.

Why would they vote for someone who wants to:
>Put them on a registry
>Have them under constant surveillance
>Not allow them to migrate
>And taken a stance against them

>muslim
>veteran
>conservative
>voted Trump

I don't give a shit about "redpilling" Muslims in this country. I grew up here. Most muslims in the US have grown up here. If you immigrate here and don't like the morality then get the fuck out. If you grew up here and can't see the DNC and extremists at home and abroad have and continue to fuck things up then you should he kicked the fuck out too.

I get why non-Muslim Americans are weary, until Muslims wake up to this and start remedying the situation then we shouldn't cry about muh discrimination

Except radical Mudslimes want to kill me and my family if we don't convert to their shitty desert religion.

If they wanted to be our allies then they surely fucked up.

>redpill Muslims
>when Islam is already the redpill

Tfw islam says never draw god or say his name
(So do the jews at the top of the rabbi rape syndicate)
Tfw the god of monotheist religions is saturn
Annunaki came from saturnibiru aka hell

I fucked a somali refugee out of curiosity mostly. I took off her top and she had witch doctor scars on her tits that looked like cigarette burns in a particular pattern.

I would do it again.

>tfw you're a Sup Forumstard

When muslims can separate out the bad ones on their own on behalf of US sure. Until then they can fuck off.

Not really.

Thank you for serving our country, I mean it.

You have to go back. I mean that too.