Ask someone who is absolutely certain the world is flat and (i just became a new believer this month)

ask someone who is absolutely certain the world is flat and (i just became a new believer this month)

anything.

i believed in all the conspiracies and I thought this was the only cooky conspiracy but little did i know after researching , its all fake

Other urls found in this thread:

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=HWp4suB60fg
youtube.com/watch?v=EBYg3u5c7og
newspapers.com/newspage/49701535/
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does it feel when you give in to retardation?

Why do you care?

it changes everything about what people think about the world and we are truly the center of the universe which god has created

theres no other worlds

The earth is round and big meaning taking pictures of it is hard. Both of those are composite images generated by combining tons of shots to give an approximation of the earth's appearance.

If you want real images of the earth at a distance look to the ones taken by the Apollo astronauts on the moon.

/thread

Then why do "they" care to hide to if all it does is change what people think?

The Suomi NPP [satellite responsible for 2012 image] takes a bunch of pictures and stitches them together onto a sphere. It's fake and doesn't have the right scale because it's fake and doesn't have the right scale.

>according to nasa
>one image is from a news outlet on new years
>expecting it to not be doctored in anyway

If the earth is flat then explain how you see the top of ships first when on the ocean, explain satellites and explain the patterns made by stars and planets in the sky.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/ if you actually want a full shot of the earth taken from L-1

its all photoshop and cgi
that exact image if you raise the exposure on it you can see where they cropped the earth in.

its very easy to do in photoshop

hold on im trying to find it

because what you believe in god or not is the most important question on earth

Every space agency and government in the world working together to keep this lie going. Why?

If not trolling, kys. If trolling, kys

What will you do if 30 years from now when space trips are a cheap and easy tourist trap and your rich father in law takes you and your wife on one and you see the earth all round?

>picture of lunar sky has no stars
>elevate exposure in order to reveal copy/paste job

That's right, goys. Keep believing the absurd Jewish lies about a round Earth like a good bunch of goyim. Wouldn't want us to crash your country's economy for trying to learn the truth now would you?

what did he mean by this?

I'll just leave this here

probably someone at nasa who had to correct it once they saw that people found out.

they work in real time just as much in the opposite direction to keep their hoax alive

all the world and the movies and everything is based on this globe earth billions believe it

Wedge my dragon dildo into the inner air lock, slam the emergency hatch release and kill everyone

>2012
>low orbit wide angle shot

>2015
>higher orbit with less wide angle shot

It blows my mind how 90% of conspiracy theories can be debunked just by knowing the absolute basics of photography.

Shitheads that think this actually means something do not know how digital photo compression works.

Wow how can you be so stupid to believe in flat earth

What the fuck.

>that picture
What are angles and shit, nigga? Damn, you dumb.
Do you use hubwards and rimwards instead of normal cardinal directions? Where do you think the Hub is? How can I fly from here to Japan?

It's easy if you've not had any education, or left your house, it seems.

all balloon shot use wide angle lense to create the curvature

anytime someone has sent a regular camera high up with a regular camera its been flat as can be for miles

theres youtube videos of this

Wasted fucking quints

But it's true that NASA does Photoshop the earth for pictures, but not because it's fucking flat you.moron

The earth is cloudy, so cloudy that if they took a single picture with a regular exposure shot it'd come out as a white marble with maybe Africa and south America visible.

These long exposure shots are to add a better view of the continents without the impairment of the clouds.

When you look at the clouds that are the same formation but from a different location that's a long exposure shot.

This is photography 101 and basic science. No we aren't the centre of the universe, if you want to start a Christian thread make religion the topic of debate instead of making us all look like idiots, what you're doing is called muddying the water.

>anytime someone has sent a regular camera high up with a regular camera its been flat as can be for miles
Except not.
>theres youtube videos of this
They're usually zoomed in, or they just flat out ignore the obvious curvature. I mean shit, you can see this yourself at the beach, on a mountain, or when flying.
Thousands of years humans have known the size of the earth, and only lately have we become stupid enough to regress.

again proving how you know zero about how camera lenses work. kek
KYS nigger

Trips*

>Earth is different shade of same colors in pictures two years apart
>For some reason the earth would change visually 0% for 3 years
>For some reason it's impossible that different cameras were used to take each respective picture, resulting in slightly different photographs
Ok OP.

I want to launch you in orbit with a few hours of air in your pressure suit and no way to safely return to the surface.

balloon proof of a flat earth
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro

horizons are not really curvature thats actually just the maximum distance your eye or a camera can see where it starts to dissapear

Sure about that, chief?
youtube.com/watch?v=HWp4suB60fg
>inb4 GOPRO FISHEYE LENS DISTORTION HURRRR
Fisheye lenses distort mostly at the edges. In the center they are not distorted. Pic related. Very obvious curve int he center of the lens, undistorted.

I'm a commercial pilot. I left New York a week ago and flew east to London. London to Moscow. Moscow to Singapore. Singapore to LA and then back to New York. How did I accomplish this miracle heading in one direction the entire time?

Then what explanation do you have for light curves of stars that exactly match predictions for a massive body orbiting them?

>you can see this yourself at the beach

no you cant
youtube.com/watch?v=EBYg3u5c7og

boats dissapear over the horizon because the human eye can only see so far .

theyre not going down, if you use a telescope they will still be at eye level no matter how far they go

>people in charge of orchestrating the most overarching and complex cover up in human history can't be bothered to use smart select of magic wand in photoshop when making their fakes

It's almost like NASA didn't make that picture at all.

>no you cant
You really can.
>theyre not going down, if you use a telescope they will still be at eye level no matter how far they go
Apparently mine is defective then. Not to mention all the buildings in the UAE, because driving towards Dubai from Abu Dhabi had them rising up out of the ground, top first.

"""""likely"""""

kek

I keked

kek

m8 you captured that picture when the camera is angled downward

Lmao this

Because you are circling the center north....

>Swooping panorama at peak altitude of 110,000ft
I'm starting to understand how you believe this shit. you're about as perceptive and thoughtful as a wet rock.

>what is focal length
I can't believe there are people that are this stupid

are you even trying?

there be dragons beyond the realms of imaginationland

Space jew reptillians from Nibiru controlling your compass from inner earth, duh.

you would have to look at a flat earth map to figure out what you did take into account that the government made the gps everyone uses

Theres is literally no gain for them to hoax everything. If the earth is indeed flat they had to fabricate everything, EVERYTHING.

Solar system, stars, galaxies, all the satellites and their images, all the rovers that explored the solar system. Hell, even all the footage from the ISS would have to be fabricated, every single astronout that left earth would have to lie about its shape.
Then theres amateur astronomers , are they all in on this too? I read about this guy that has a telescope in his basement and he's been discovering supernovas, so he's lying, like countless others?

Even the laws of physics has to be made up then.
All of that for what?

ok ok ok, if the earth if flat where is the edge?
do you just fall off?

go watch a boat with a pair of binoculars and prove to yourself how much of a fucking idiot you are, this basic concept proves how fucking dumb you are. After this sobering realization I hope you drown yourself so you don't procreate and make more simple minded idiots like you who can't grasp basic concepts of physics.

>avoiding having flights over largely open ocean
Also
>what is refueling

Are you a fucking retard or what, m8? You think the airline pilots are in on it too?

that flight path doesn't exist because the demand for a direct flight from chile to newzealand doesn't exist

For the glory of Satan and to fool mankind away from God.

That's it, at least according to my "dinosaur bones were put their by Satan for God to test the faithful" Aunt Cindie.

There's no winning with these folks.

>If I cherry pick a few weird flight paths that will completely invalidate common fucking knowledge
Nope.

I love conspiracy theories but flat earthers are literal retards.

The main reason is that Johanesburg to Perth is not a popular route. Airlines would lose money flying direct

around the flat circle of earth there is "Antarctica" which is off limits and it is its a huge ice sheet that goes on forever

the lord has made it

You are an idiot, Qantas offers that route via Tahiti to Santiago or Buenos Aires so does a number of other companies.

this image is the most retarded thing i have seen in 72 hours

genuinely spooky, I wonder what lies beyond it

This retard will not respond to these excellent points because he has no counter

Who cares if space is real i hope asteroids kill everyone. Cant remember the last time i met a good person.

nazis. are you new here or somtin?

uh oh

Ah, yes, the hugely popular Chile to New Zealand route.

I hear it's so over used they've begun offering helicopter rides as well...

hmm

>"Antarctica" which is off limits
No it isn't. Hundreds of people go there each year. Any idiot can sign up for it.

This is such poor bait even a half drunk dipshit like me can tell u why.
U ever look at a fucking marble? A telescope anything that bends and image u retarted fuck?
Obviously it's gonna distort the image making some things look wider or some things look shorter.

I'm a globie btw

Do you need to be a creationist to support flat earth bulllshittery?

I still feel like most flat Earth shit must be created and promoted by intelligent actors to discredit "conspiracy theories" -- but it's a bad idea to ever bet against stupidity. So I'm guessing there's a bit of both.

I do remember reading about how the U.S sent 4000 troops to the Antarctic to chase remnants of the Nazis who'd thought they'd found something in Antarctica but I never knew what to believe regarding that fiasco

>implying earth still has a moon
You can't prove it.

>I believed in all the conspiracies.

theres really not that many pictures

enough for a space agency to manufacture with billions of funding and nothing to do all day and some computers

im pretty sure there has been astronauts and people in NASA that have came out and told the truth. you wont find them on the mainstream media though

actually theres a great reason to create this hoax its pic related. it changes EVERYTHING you have people believing in star wars and not their creator

>newspapers.com/newspage/49701535/

LGTSS:
>Ameritards

Because the "lie" is the truth ya fucking dip

yea "sign up" why can't i just go unsupervised?
checkmate

thank you for explanation

i have fun ironically believing this only on here

You flat earthers are the most dense fucking non logic using idiots i always run into for some reason.

Nasa (נשא) also means to carry

Did you know that by definition, half the population has a sub-100 IQ?

You could if you found passage there. But Virgin doesn't exactly offer flights.

it's flat
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

> but flat earthers are literal retards.
You will be able to explain why the Sun doesn't cross the horizon in Africa, won't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw

Reminded me of this Hitler painting
>maybe it's nazis on the moon that made it

>it's a very pretty painting

because you are an idiot without resources. who can not afford it. get a job and we talk in couple of years when you get a ship. and if you survive the weather

Qantas used to do fly overs , wonder if they still do?