Should the death penalty be allowed?

Should the death penalty be allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-toddler-died-in-horrifying-pain-his-parents-didnt-take-him-to-hospital-after-he-was-burned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It already is

>Should
Also that response time shoot

4u

No. Statistically 5% of criminals are actually not criminals. So you're essentially killing 5 innocents for every 95 guilty.

At a bare minimum, people who gets lifetime+ in prisone should be given the choice of just being put to death.

yes and they should do it cheaper than with the jewish chemicals

For niggers, Jews, shitskins for all others you'd need real proof.

Hillary Clinton deserves it.

Which is like nothing compared to the amount of innocents the us butchers overseas.

Yes but not for crimes against the individual, only for crimes against the state such as treason, terrorism, etc.

Yes. And they should be public.

Execution is a cornerstone of civilization.

95% percent is pretty good. I'd play the stock market with odds like that.
I propose firing squads.

Only for niggers, and other minorities.

t. reddit

I believe another choice should be experimentation. I know there would be very low entries but we should be able to keep the very few idiots that said yes alive for at least a couple dozen experiments involving new drugs, beauty products and vaccines.

Too dignified. I prefer hanging.

No. The state shouldn't have the power to kill people.

>95% percent is pretty good. I'd play the stock market with odds like that.
and i'm sure you'd say the same thing if it was you getting wrongly executed, right?

Desensitize people and making them used to violence is the reason why niggers are such a problem in your country, retard.

kek

firing squad or guillotine or hanging would be the cheapest ways imo

>When crossing onto my 5 acre property is a violation of the NAP and allows me to kill you but killing someone for murdering a family of five is unconstitutional and makes you a statist

I'll be for it when the government gets rid of all the pointless fucking processing that wastes time and money to execute someone
seriously, if you kill someone, you've given up your rights as a human being. you should be shot on the spot if you're found guilty

What's the cost in lives in not allowing it?

I have no problem with the Death Penalty in and of itself, but it should only occur when there's DNA evidence directly linking the offender with the crime.

There have been too many cases where the police fucked up (or even intentionally framed someone) who was later exonerated.

But all this bullshit about people sitting around on deathrow for years or decades before we can pull the switch - we need to create a "fast track" set of courts to ensure that prisoners can have their day in court as soon as possible, so that if the judges decide they're guilty, they can get killed as soon as possible.

Yes, especially on muslims!

Prison is for punishment and ideally reform.
What to do with those who defy efforts to change their ways and pose a continual threat to the citizenry at large?

Says who? They took away someone's right to live. I can't lock someone away for 50 years but the state can with a trail by jury. Why can you argue for one punishment but not the other? Both are illegal on their own

Yes who cares.

I'm not black

What formula was used to mathematically compute those odds? Checkmate nihilist.

I used to be in favor of the death penalty but now I'm against it, primarily because I did a lot of research on it and am now convinced that the government has executed innocent people before. Life in prison til you die is essentially a death sentence anyways.

It should be allowed in all states, none of this life in prison shit.

No . The death penalty is barbaric. Beside like some other poster said, some innocent people will end up getting framed (could be you in the future).

Fucking absolutely disgusting. The death penalty should only be doled out by citizens defending, their lives or property against aggressors. Unless you assume that citizens are property of the state (they think we are), the state cannot be an aggrieved party to any (real) crime and should not have the authority to murder it's own citizens.

thats why I said WRONGLY executed you shitter

I agree with this view as well. As a states rights small government guy I very much don't like the federal government weighing in on the execution issue. It takes a huge bureaucracy just for executing people to execute people and if a state decides they don't want that it should not be forced upon them. Especially for small states that rarely convict people of charges that could face the death penalty.

Why yes, but the whole lethal injection process is much to sterile. I suggest firing squads, hanging, and guillotines. Maybe the good old stretcharoo in extremely specific circumstances.

Not just for edginess sake, but because the more gruesome the end, the more lessons learned.

Serial killers and mass murderers don't care about what is humane, thus we should not either.

Serial killers and mass murderers also don't see dying as a deterrence. Most mass shooters die in a shootout themselves.

Like we hanged Saddam but honestly I think it would be more of a deterrence to tyrants around the world if he had been imprisoned and forced to live in poverty like a rat in a hole for the rest of his life, a zoo creature we could consistently point to and say "look, this is what happens when you commit war crimes".

Delusional fucks like the Orlando shooter or the Columbine shooters see martyrdom and dignity in death. Don't give them the easy way out.

>should

Why are ancaps and libertarians so fucking spooked?

naw

they are looking back on it in some re-investigations in some Texan cases and they are finding a lot of innocent people murdered.

>how will I ever recover

Yes but only murderers rapists molesters that are beyond all reasonable doubt really guilty

No abortions, No death penalty. Its really simple

Neither the individual or the state should be in the business of killing a citizen

Forced labor is better. How would jailers treat prisoners who refuse to work?

>Should the death penalty be allowed?

Only for people sentenced to death.

As said, only if there is a 100% chance that they've done it, a myriad of witnesses or camera footage should be required.

>no abortions
>banning abortions
That is literally involving the government

Yes, but no lethal injection. Only firing squad.

>How would jailers treat prisoners who refuse to work?
You don't work, you don't eat.

So imprisonment should be enslavement?

Work for us for free or die?

No.

From a purely financial position given the current laws in place it's a huge waste of money.

Death row prisoners cost 40% more per year

States that haven't killed any death row prisoners for decades have spent tens of millions of dollars for upkeep of facilities

It takes about 10 and a half years on average for a death row prisoner to be killed because of the inefficient appeals process which costs millions

If a person that has failed society that much needs to go, why not give him the option to donate his organs to potentially save up to a dozen people?

and?

Nothing wrong with the govt not allowing abortions, its saving a life.

I said the govt should not be killing people, please try to read.

>allowed
encouraged, my dear user

yes and it needs to be a spectacle. the romans only ever did 1 thing right and thats execution. dont give me any shit about a standardized military .they simply outnumbered most of their enemies when they came a knocking

It's constitutionally allowed.

>So imprisonment should be enslavement?
it basically is and if you refuse to work they will put you in solitary confinement with loss of priveleges

>the business of killing a citizen
Making a judgement one way or the other is being involved in the business of killing a citizen.

I can read just fine.

No it's actually not. A modern American prison will never stop feeding you.

Because the organ trade is a complete sham.

If there was only one kidney, and both you and Bill Gates needed that kidney or you die, wanna guess on which one of you is going to be tits up?

Italy/Ireland/Germany = CTR Shill posters hired and owned by globalists.

At least when Sweden posts its brainwashed and obvious you guys are snakes and need to be executed publicly as stated earlier.

They still feed you.

Yes.

There are people born, who are just bad machines. Their heads are wired wrong, and they're beyond psychopaths and sociopaths. They are a danger to other people just existing, and they need to be removed.

Enough of this idiotic liberal wetdream that if we get rid of the death penalty, all the blood on our hands as a country and a community will just disapear. Humans are violent, always will be. You can't legislate it away, and for some of the monsters that are born, there needs to be a way of getting rid of them.

If that gets your panties in a twist, fuck off. You're part of the problem, and believe in fairy tales.

yes they cant do that to you or anything like that but you are forced to work in prison or you get punished and some states do not even pay you

Gas em' all
Checkt

Agreed with the burger here. The crime needs to be proven fully and the execution needs to be done quickly and not wait years on deathrow.

Punishment is fine. I was responding to
who was suggesting starving prisoners as punishment. Cruel and unusual punishment includes starvation.

niggers, jews, and shitskins don't need proof to be executed

kek

You're a fucking moron.

A jury is shown a video of a perp putting 3 rounds into a shopkeeper's head, killing them.

But because the perp didn't bleed, spit, or jerk off on the victim, they don't get the death penalty?

Never serve on a jury. Your brain doesn't work right.

Fucking cctv cameras have only been around for less than a half a century. You should be sentenced to death for saying stupid shit.

I'm against it for four reasons

>waste of money
it literally costs more to go through the whole process of having appeal after appeal to execute someone than simply giving them life in prison

>not actually an effective deterant
the murder rate is actually higher in states and countries with the death penalty because criminals are dumb as dogshit and think it means they better kill witnesses too

>morally hypocritical
"its bad to kill people even if they deserve it... I mean unless the state does it obviously!"

>cant be undone
you can let a wrongfully convicted person out of jail but you can't bring them back to life

only good argument for the death penalty I can think of is there's some people so dangerous you can't risk them escaping (ted bundy escaped twice and killed again before they gave him the chair or example) but that could be solved by simply not having shit security (they left ted alone in a library and put him in a cell with loose ceiling tiles kek)

they should let prisoners with life sentences sign up to fights to the death in a colosseum if they want though

>abortion is good
>death penalty is bad

Leftist logic.

lol no. i'm never gonna get be in that situation. do you know why?

>I'M WHITE!

only for nazi scum

"We" didn't hang Saddam. His own people did. He was tried, convicted and hanged by a tribunal with no coalition presence.

I always liked the romantic idea of a firing squad execution. Like the blindfold, the cigarette, tied to a pole in a courtyard or something.

Then I learned a modern execution like that is being tied up in some hannibal lector cage in the basement of a prison hospital or something.

Gay.

that's a reasonable argument i've not considered before.

see

Only if done in public.

yes. i agree with this statement. but they should be able to be given time out-of-court to think about it. cause everyone will immediately say life in prison, but in retrospect later in life could regret saying life then and there

Yes, he consented to experimentation. Pls believe us. We totally didn't coerce him.

The beaner who murdered my neighbor and friend when we were 12 by stabbing him 15 times during a home invasion gets to spend the rest of his life in jail living off of my taxes. Yes it should be legal. Not that lethal injection bullshit either. Eye for an eye. I wish I could stab that fucker to death.

>Should the death penalty be allowed?

yeah, and it should hurt really fucking bad, too

I believe executions should still be allowed, but only in cases with overwhelming guilt and for people who are dangerous for society. For example, many videos of the crime that took place and the criminal in question has made statements to the effect of continuing his crimes when he gets out.

If someone signs something that gives consent to go into drug trials, that is what will happen. It does not matter if it is done under coercion, it still happened.

Typical leaf defending whoever the fuck ended in life in prision.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-toddler-died-in-horrifying-pain-his-parents-didnt-take-him-to-hospital-after-he-was-burned

See this fuckers over here? They would be lucky if such a deal was made with them.

it should be mandatory for all crimes

This. Anyone who disagrees doesn't understand the basic facts. The fact is, a lot of those people ain't human, they ain't like you an me. They is not the same beast . If you are empathtic to these people, you are empathetic to the devil. Now there is those wrongly convicted, buts that can be fixed. It's more a problem with corruption than with the death penalty itself.

I actually believe in the same but with a different slant. Yes, there are violent people and it will always be that way. This bullshit about having a society at the end of the whip has weakened us a species. Now don't misconstrue my statement I don't believe that peolw should be openly murdered but I believe a little violence and ass kicking is a welcome to society. Every man should kick someone's ass in the street and on the flip side have his shit kicked in at least once. I'm not advocating thievery, sexual violence or murder but good old fashion shit kicking should be allowed. The aforementioned violent acts can be saved till the end of this world.

I thought death penalty was the answer but I'm actually in favor of life penalty in labor camps.

Think about it - you kill nobody and the prisoners earn their keep.

It should be used for Even More Crimes actually
And appeals should be limited to 3 at most.

Lets face it:
* Life is a Privilege not a right.
* People die all the time, especially if you're the one who killed them.
* Jail doesnt help anybody, and it denies them future opportunities when they get out. If they need to be put away longer than 2 years then it may be better to just put them down.

Not to mention the public cost of keeping people alive in jail for 10, 20, 40 years.

This would also force a distinction of which crimes are truly serious enough to put away someone for a long time.

If its not a serious crime you shouldn't be there long... and besides good luck getting opportunities or jobs when its public record that you were put in there for X thing in the first place.

> What if I was put to death for something I didnt actually do?
> Better than rotting in jail for many years
> I could get hit by a fucking Car tomorrow and die, capital punishment is usually humane.