There is a 44% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is not white

>There is a 44% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is not white
>There is a 63% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is obese
>There is a 55% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums has no degree
There is a 100% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is a massive faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11720448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not even 60% white anymore

You have to leaf.

That map seems untrustworthy, i don't think there is that few asians and indians

> 100% chance of A FUCKING LEAF

>there is a 100% change foreigners don't get statistics

Can I seek asylum in Canada?

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNN

There is a 100% chance a Canadian poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is a bait poster

Don't you talk about my son like that. I know I said I don't have favourites but I was lying, it's the one who just completely BTFO the globalists.

Tea Bless.

56%
%

What's the chance of you being a chink?

>If mexicans didn't exist we would be white by a large majority
:(

you do know it's gonna get even worse right? go home white man.

>tfw white, underweight degree holder

>Hispanic
>Race

Stop this

Divide hispanics by their actual races

put the brown ones in mixed

black ones in black

white ones in white

asian ones in asian etc

>56%

That seems a bit high

Let's look at the US definition of white.
>White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

yeap

>t. Ahmed

How did you get this picture of me?

>56% white

55% by the end of this post

Why is that funny?

Thanks dad.

>A FUCKING LEAF

White means you don't have brown hair and brown eyes.

60% chance they have never read a book

what drugs do rich people do

what book do you read dante

So the new world was founded by non whites?

>White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa
>White
>Middle East
>North Africa

the leaf made a good point

>accurate stats for a user board
Like that could happen ever you stupid leaf.
Where are you pulling these bullshit stats from?
Oh that's right, your ass

>Sup Forums attracts all demographics equally

Mostly cocaine, but I quit
I'm a bit high right now. I don't know why but it's hilarious

drfgtragrfgrgffggsddddddddddddddddddgfsddddddddddddddddddfsgddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Nope.

This is white.

No Arabs.

oh nevermind. i thought you were poland.

GOOD SHOT POPS

Mom?!

Yeah that works out fine.

Look at all these fine gentlemen who have divided into their actual races.

haha same wanna be friends? :3

there's no way turks are whiter than sami

Some tribes in Kabylia and northern morrocco are pretty white desu senpai famalam

Same for assyria

80% percent chance they believe "evolution is just a theory" and climate change is globalist conspiracy

it happened we were born too late
>90% white in the 1950s
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MILD IMMIGRATION WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

>There is a 44% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is not white
>There is a 63% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is obese
>There is a 55% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums has no degree

Multiply these. 15.25%

>ONE IN EIGHT AMERICAN POSTERS ARE OBESE NIGGERS THAT DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL

>There is a 100% chance an American poster you have interacted with on Sup Forums is a massive faggot

thanks leaf. hadn't ticked that one off yet

>map

ofc they are.

There are a bunch of crypto-Greeks and other balkans in Turkey.

Before the roaches got there, it was populated mainly by Greeks and Gauls and Anatolians and Armenians.

Samis are fucking asiatic, basically nomadic finns who didn't mix as much with Europeans.

So I shouldn't even bother talking to Americans?

>Country roleplaying

Cringe

pureblooded samis are less white then turks.
but most saamis are part swedish, part sami so no.
Turks are less white then most samis

>that pic
hmm

>country has highest percentage of posters
>said country will lead most statistics

really gets the noggin joggin

I know it's all "ha ha funny banter xD" but it's really not funny at all. I went to the store today and all I saw were fat disgusting shitskins. Dysgenics isn't just a meme it's fucking real. Our entire population looks like absolute shit.

Pic related - "white". I'd bet money were actually less than 50% right now. Maybe even 40%.

spic here, gringos here in low pop managed to elect trump while countries with more whites drown in arab cock. i dont know how to feel.

>the demographics of American posters on Sup Forums are the same as those of the general population in the U.S.

really doodles my noodle

Actually laughed. Well done leaf.

Move to the midwest. the town my parents are from in north dakota is more ethnically norwegian than half of norway

Unfortunately, those numbers do hold true in any major american city, just like they do in most of (((western europe's))) cities. I live just outside a mid range American city and its roughly 95% white.

If it's one thing I've learned living in the USA for 25 years is that if you want to avoid niggers and most spics: don't live near any mass transit. No local bus routes, no trains, subways or anything.

Black, low body fat 185lbs, bachelor's degree. I enjoy the political discussion and muh racism doesn't scare me.

Can confirm

Only the whitest of white people live in the midwest

You mean North Dakota with all the African migrants running around and fat disgusting "scandinavians"? I was just there a year ago.

That flag is missing a stripe

Won't the numbers improve once the 3 million criminal illegal immigrants are deported?

Yeah, it'll make a huge difference with that 1% of the population deported

there is a 100% chance OP is a chink

MY SIDES!
WELL DONE LEAF,
THE RAKE SHALL SPARE YOU

One brick at a time

Enjoy your land locked shit hole while you've given up the best territory with ports to the brown hordes. Cucked out of your own country.

Well unless we start shooting people for the color of their skin we won't ever solve that problem.

>implying Sup Forums attracts a random sampling of the US population.

Are you those dummy racist I been hearing about on CNN?

The ones that post nazi frogs?

You guys are silly.

not sure what you're on about buddy. very low nigger population, and where they do exist they are hated.

ND is full of based northmen.

>be me
>more colt 45 than man
>obese
>no degree
damn nigga you got me

>pew research

QUEENZ

>american posters on Sup Forums are 100% representative of the american population in all these randoms stats I said
Please ban Canada before the 9999999

I lived there for 3 years, I don't know who you think you're fooling

ND is a pathetic shit hole and the people there are fat dysgenic white trash

Old news, faggot

>that triple chin

wtf, I'm not going to post anymore

spicy meme hans

>t know
Theres 100% chance any poster with a leaf flag has sucked his moms dick. Theres 100% chance Canada will be nuked and annexxed by America. Better build a bunker you french faggots.

where did you live then faggot? If you got your observations from the degenerate state fair, you would be correct. This state is full of based old men who have become NEET's in their old age. I have learned their old man magic and it has done well for me.

>23, married, no children
>between me and wife clearing 100k/year
>still in college
>almost no debt

The oil boom brought in the trash. We have been letting the sediment settle and getting rid of it. North dakota is the best state in the union for conservatives atm. -40F temps either kill or scare the trash away. On days when its warmer on the surface of mars than my front lawn I am reminded that we will conquer the stars.

Is this bait? Or can you not into math very well?

Wind chill doesn't mean shit

-40 ambient senpai. If I was talking about windchill I would have said -80

be trustful nonwhites on pol.

strawpoll.me/11720448

I'm white I promise :3

the userbase of Sup Forums is not representative of our entire population

why am i responding to a leaf

White yanks need to just fucking leave. come to straya, all the white south africans are doing it? Fucking shit loads of them in Queensland and WA

US economy will crash without whites and the military will be left without pilots, SF and infantry the bulk of which is made up by whites.

hey not very inclusive man!

:)

ctr

proof of non whiteness.

posterino if you're the 40%+.

I'm going back to Europe personally.

You'll be Elliot Rodgers Island about the same time we become Brazil 2.0

My sides

except we'd be leaving all that military power in the hands of niggers

>outing yourself

ya know some day they are gonna come looking for people like you

STOP THIS 60% OF AMERICANS ARE OBESE MEME. It's overweight and obese combined that make up 63%. Only 30% of Americans are obese.
t. 22.3 BMI.

I hope they hurry up and fuck their demographics so the rest of the world see what happens when whites become a minority

I'm not white but I hate niggers and Jews, I don't care about
>muh stormfag identity politics
I only care about niggers and kikes being exterminated