Sign the Pledge!

We, the people, of Sup Forums, do hereby pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor, on the alter of diversity, to reject the Alt Right, Nazism, Fascism, Racism, Hate, and Bigotry. So Help Us G-d!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join the movement, Sup Forums!

Sign here!

Hitler was OK and I want the terrorists to win

Wow

What kind of stupid faggot are you

nothing is more autistic than neo-nazis trying to make fun people wanting to get along with each other

Sure kike. Did you sign the cuck list?

I stand corrected. This post is more autistic

When i need to hear from faggots like you, i'll rattle my zipper.

Race realists understand better than anyone that the only way people can get along with each other is if races are left alone to pursue their own destinies, unburdened by others.

People don't get along in diverse society.
Reject diversity; embrace white nationalism

>calling someone a faggot while saying you will rattle your zipper at them

you're just asking for someone to call you a fag if you speak like that lol

what's stopping you from pursuing your goals as a white man?

find another country then. America is a melting point

melting pot*

lol

..so what are you going to deport all black people and legal hispanic immigrants to make a white utopia?

Sounds pretty racist bro. Even Trump would cringe at you.

Melting pot was invented in the 60's to justify pic related.
It has little basis in reality.

Nice try CTR

Fuck off niggerlover. We must secure the existence of white people!

I'll turn you into my girlfriend as well faggot.

We did it to the fucking Indians. Let's do it again, starting with the "bad hombres." Fuck hyphenated Americans. You have to go back

>nobody voted for me

> In the Senate, 52 Democrats voted yes, 14 no, and 1 abstained. Among Senate Republicans, 24 voted yes, 3 voted no, and 1 abstained.[10] In the House, 202 Democrats voted yes, 60 voted no and 12 abstained, 117 Republicans voted yes, 10 voted no and 11 abstained. One unknown representative voted yes.

>Melting pot was invented in the 60's

"The melting-together metaphor was in use by the 1780s.The exact term "melting pot" came into general usage in the United States after it was used as a metaphor describing a fusion of nationalities, cultures and ethnicities in the 1908 play of the same name."

NAZIS GET OUT OF THIS BOARD THIS IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST BOARD

Yeah, White cultures.
Nigger.

I didn't know Sup Forums was a nation.

>begging boys to be in a online relationship with you because you can't get a girlfriend in real life.

how isn't someone who embraces his own dependence on the strength of another man a cuck? you fucktards are all bitches to the state. beta-monkeys finally allowed to feel strong.
real men believe in their own ability and not the good will of the state.

kill yourself

The new right is TOTALLY RAD

Kids, don't do the alt-right.

keep telling yourself that lol.

WRITTEN BY A FUCKING KIKE!

The predominant culture in America is White, descended from Britain, which descended from Rome. All three were hubs for Whites and Nignogs, Asians and other subhumans crept their way in to mooch off White accomplishments because they are pathetic. They have nothing to contribute.

My race is prevented from pursuing its destiny because if current trends continue, my culture and my ethnicity will be destroyed. I wish for my people to be free to carry on their ways without being elbowed out of their own land.

We can start by deporting the 30-50 million illegals that do exist. This is easily done by removing all of the incentives and welfare that is offered to illegals, and implementing e-verify for all employment.

No

muh culture

Nice one CTR but you can't fool me

what does it matter that other cultures learned and benefited from one races success? are you really upset that people copied the most successful race and used it to better themselves lol?

sadly that happens with cultures. people date outside their race and other races cultures will merge together over time. On the topic of land that's debatable for America. you're not entitled to this land because you're white just like native Americans are not entitled to it because they were here first.

>sadly that happens with cultures. people date outside their race and other races cultures will merge together over time
This has not been true for the overwhelming majority of human existence, and I will not stand idly by while it is clear my culture is being destroyed. The native Americans are a good example of exactly what to do if you want your people and your way of life to die out.

>G-d
>One reason most torah-observant jews will write G-d even when they aren't intending to print a document out because there is no way of knowing whether someone might eventually print the word out and deface or throw away the document.

Haha maybe you shouldn't act like little girls if you don't wanna get fucked.

FUCK OFF CTR!!!!

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

They didn't just copy us. They stayed here when they don't belong. They need to get the fuck out and start making their own countries great.
Faggots.

>CTR: the politically correct version of JIDF, an anti-semetic slur.

Leftists don't support Israel you dumb fuck. They hate Israel like the plague.

>nothing is more autistic than neo-nazis trying to make fun people wanting to get along with each other
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

should have won the civil war if you wanted to keep that law

that's just life. You can't control what the other people of your race does. The only thing you can do is control what you do so I suggest you encourage your race to date within their race. Kinda shameful that you're comparing your race to a race that was literally wiped out do to disease and warfare.

"Le alt-right" meme

You want to know how i know your a newfag from plebbit?

>still begging

don't worry there's someone out there for everyone man.

>America is a melting pot

Only when the Jews got their say in policy.

Naturalization Act of 1790
This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character

go back to Europe then. no race is entitled to this land

well what do you expect as a response to people just saying "jew" lol. if you want a serious response than post a serious reply.

>should have won the civil war if you wanted to keep that law

The civil war ended in 1861 dumbass, thats over a 100 year difference

HAHAHAHAHAHA, he still believes the war was fought for the slaves benefit.

Lincoln considered Blacks to be—in his words—“a troublesome presence” in the United States.

like I told the other guy. The people who supported that law should have done a better job at winning the civil war if they wanted to keep it.

I can smell your pussy from here. Come on i'll buy you some tendies.

The race who built the infrastructure is entitled to the land. We utilized it effectively instead of letting it go to waste. Go and live out in the woods if that is your line of thinking.

by that logic, black people have just as much claim to America as white people do.

>(((G-d)))
>(((G-d)))
>(((G-d)))
>(((G-d)))

Get along like the whites in South Africa have to do now? That something you want for the coming generations? Your grandkids will be sure to see that wonderful world at this rate. I want to get along. I have no hate in my heart for any other groups, but they are other groups. And fences make for good neighbours.

>The civil war ended in 1861 dumbass, thats over a 100 year difference

right? it's almost like laws change over time due to events.. who would have thought lol

I never said it was in the benefits of slaves lmao what I'm saying is that the union winning the civil war opened the door for many foreign policies being changed. I know another countries history is hard to grasp at times but you seem to be on the right track so props to you.

The Civil War had fuck-all to do with nonwhite immigration to the US. And you can absolutely control what the populace does by shifting laws and by manipulating what the media normalizes.

Blacks didn't build shit.
The only time they worked was when they were forced to pick cotton.
Don't kid yourself, cuck faggot.

Keep it!? It was not even instated for 100 years after the civil war.

You can live your entire life in China and you will never be considered Chinese.

You can live your entire life in Africa and you will never be considered African

You can live your entire life in Saudi Arabia and you will never be considered Saudi Arabian.

The only people who think ethnicity has nothing to do with national unity is indoctrinated cucks like you. Not your fault though, its a crying shame that the past 3 generations in USA and Western Europe have had their national identity completely usurped by marxist theories like intersectionality and critical race theory.

That's a great infographic for our new pals on Sup Forums. 10 /10 saved!

good goyim

I dont think you understand retard that we have to act nice so we can get Trump reelected in 4 years. After that you're free to hail hitler as much as you want and no one will care. But for now we have an image to maintain.

>Come on i'll buy you some tendies
are you trying to role play now lol? feels like i'm back in 2007

Many of the great American inventions were not made just for white people but for Americans of all races. It's stupid to claim that you own the land because your race used it better

if my grandkids want to be with their own race they can move. All I can do is ensure that I live enough wealth for them to live easy in the future.

>Taking that meme unironically.

God fucking dammit i hate newfags from plebbit r/the_donald.
They actually fucking believe fag-right.

>Many of the great American inventions were not made just for white people but for Americans of all races

It had a lot to do with it. We say a culture change right away with blacks being given their rights, to say other wise is looking at history blindly.

it was a law that was made before the civil and it was slowly changed after with the Naturalization Act of 1870 and onwards. or were you not aware we have had more than one?

>you can live your entire life in another country and not be considered their race.

well no shit lol America is different from those countries and has been deeply rooted in culture fusion for about a hundred years or so now.

the shill threads are evolving at an exponential rate

ALL SPENCER THREADS ARE
>SLIDE THREADS

sage and spiderbomb

that's a nice meme CTR

Where? Where on this fucking planet can white people be around other white people in 20 years? You are under the mistaken impression that multiculturalism is voluntary in some way, it is not. Right now the anti-racists in Germany are worried sick about all the racists that live in white communities in rural areas. Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white, these people hate us and they want to see us gone.

*Should have been 200 years

meant to say We saw a culture change right away with blacks being given their rights,*

>if my grandkids want to be with their own race they can move.
That's exactly the point; every race but whites has their home country to move to where their identity is under absolutely no threat. White grandchildren will NOT have a place to move unless actions are taken now to preserve a white future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Go do some reading before you try to claim an understanding of history.

oy vey shut it down

fuck all you tards posting in a slide thread without sageing

I can't help it that European countries are fucked. I'm worrying about my own and contributing to it's success anyway I can.

Meaning we all should try to impede Trump with renewed accusations of Nazism? And utilize a label that, at best, is something to shut us down with at any capacity? Fuck no. I'm a lot of things that the (((Alt-Right))) is, but I by no means associate with it. I'm not moronic, I'm just right-wing.

move to your country of origin then if you are worried about it. don't just stay in America and complain about it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Go do some reading before you try to claim an understanding of history.

I guess you missed my comment on how it "opened the door" for the 1790 law to change into what we have today.

None of that was implied.

America is my country of origin and it has a sound ethnocentric identity. The Civil War was not one fought over immigration quotas; had it "opened the door" then the act would have passed much sooner than 100 years later. Your argument boils down to "I think this had an impact therefore it did".

Stop branding a variety of different people under an incredibly general label. I don't have to defend other peoples retarded views, only my own. just because nazi and kkk are branded "right leaning" now doesnt mean my "right" values are theirs.

You cant call all pol/ nazis and KKK. There are blacks in this board, that doesnt make us all dirty niggers.

Holy shit this gets even more retarded as time goes on

>, 202 Democrats voted yes

Why am I not surprised.

Kys kiwibro this is leaf tier cuckposting

>America is my country of origin

then stop complaining about your grandkids not being able to see whites in Germany. your future grandkids won't even care that your family came to America in 1800's

>then the act would have passed much sooner

I have said many times already it was a process of laws evolving from the Naturalization Act of 1870 which was a direct result of the civil war outcome. It's the starting point of a series of laws that followed

This guy gets it.

Diversity is good.
Diversity our strength.
Diversity is what makes America so peaceful.

were hitting levels of meta-trolling that shouldn't even be possible

>go back to le reddit
>muh xenophobia
> muh safe space

fuck OFF racist

Gas the kikes race war now.

What the fuck is this shit. I reject all of this but this pledge is just faggotry.