Two whole WEEKS since he became president and this JOKE has solved ZERO problems. where are the JOBS he promised??...

two whole WEEKS since he became president and this JOKE has solved ZERO problems. where are the JOBS he promised??? where are the GOOD DEALS??? he's just like the other politicians out there!!!!!!!

> Not even a burger
> President-elect, not president yet
> Being this retarded
Polite sage

gud thread

Rollin'

calm down faggot he hasnt been sworn in yet. obama is still trying to set up some faggy coup and the pentagon thinks it can work despite soros helping set off red flags and now there is protocol omega in play.

some city water in some districts and beverage companies have people in place and will make things far more interesting if any one fires a shot... or so i have heard

Being serious now, what does pol think of him not going to lock hillary up?
Was he lying the entire time? Why is he saying that now?

rollin'

Rollin.

Obama is still Prez you guinea.

>some city water in some districts and beverage companies have people in place and will make things far more interesting if any one fires a shot... or so i have heard
elaborate?

He knows the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is going to bury her and Greasy Jefferson so he's just playing it off right now. If he went after her it would set all kinds of fucked precedent like happens in third world countries where people get elected and then openly go after the opposition.

He isn't president until like January 20th or something.

Kys spaghetti
He doesnt have power until mid-late January

Rollin

Also roll mine and sage faggot op

You don't scream "I'm going to stab you!" before stabbing someone. Also, the President isn't the one actually doing the stabbing. That's the DOJ, and what they do isn't the Presidents business. If they go after her once Trump is in office that is not his concern. If Obama pardons her before he leaves office, I'm not exactly sure how that works. You can't pardon future crimes, but I don't know if that means newly discovered crimes that happened in the past, or if the crime simply happening in the past is good enough.

I'm a rolling wizard

He's not prez yet, you African rape baby.

It was announced that the TPP is likely dead now because of Trump. But you love the TPP (and having hot gay sex), right lib?

Your bait is old, stinky and all retarded.

like ur mom m8

>two whole WEEKS since he became president
he ant president yet you idiot Obama is