Do you guys think Trump will get rid of the NFA restrictions on suppressors?

Do you guys think Trump will get rid of the NFA restrictions on suppressors?

Can it ever be done? I doubt we'll ever get the automatic weapons portion lifted, but I think the silencer/SBR stuff is pretty useless.

The only thing keeping me from getting a silencer atm is that I don't want my name in a registry. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicg3k.tripod.com/website/id65.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope so. In the same boat as you.

any one can buy a oil filter. i dont get what the problem is

>2017
>gun laws

you can use your hand or paper towel roll as silencer

this

Sound suppressor laws are some of the fucking silliest firearm laws

I remember reading about some Russians that made a silencer for a Makarov using an oil can of some sort. The best part was you could hide the Makarov inside the suppressor, was some Spetznaz shit

Surely higher quality less slavshit versions could be made by the average Amerigun citizen in their spare time, right? I mean, you make rings out of coins and shit like that...superior American engineering

Considering they help reduce ear damage and don't make a gun "silent" one would hope.

Yeah, that is all we need is a bunch of dudes running around playing hitman.

SOT gun store owner here

Honestly I hope so. It's bullshit someone has to pay $500 for a glorified muffler made of 10oz of aluminum with 100 year old technology.

just make one yourself, it's easy

Get the fuck out nogunz faggot

God I hope so. Already have the legislation to pass - called the "Hearing protection act"
Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh PLEASE!!!!!

Even if he does, which I hope, my state is cucked on NFA items. Suppressors, SBS, most forms of AOW, and machine guns are double banned by name. A cheeky state congressman managed to sneak in a loophole amendment for allowing SBR under the guise of making them double super mega-banned about two years ago, so at least there's that.

It was literally invented by the same guy who invented the muffler

Buy one of those unfinished maglight suppressor kit, it's like an 80% suppressor, just have to drill holes in the baffles and the end cap. Keep it around in case the happening happens and turn it into a suppressor, won't be breaking any laws.

Yeah, I have no idea how anyone would demonise them besides people who think James Bond is real life. Even then, at least if a hitman goes around killing people he won't wake the neighbors like a dick

They should be legal. If anything, there seems a strong argument for making them mandatory:
* They make guns longer and more unwieldy
* They worsen the effectiveness of the gun
* They reduce noise pollution

I have tried to research why they were banned and can never find a good answer.

"Fear mongering by people who know jack shit about guns" is the most likely culprit. This describes every other Democrat-lead anti-gun bill so I'm sure this one was no different.

Maxim invented the muffler? Didn't know that.

ABSOLUTELY!!! In many eastern European countries having a suppressor on a weapon is just considered polite. Why it is associated with assassins and crime over here is bullshit. It should be mandatory on guns! Protects ears!

It would be good. But probably not.

I thought it was his pappy, but never-the-less same concept adn 100+ years old.

*Maybe Maxim Jr. did the muffler and Sr did a machine gun.

Idk and I'm a few beers in and getting off topic.

They're not illegal in many states, they just require a longer process and a 'tax stamp' to get one.

i hope so , i owns several MG, several SBR but my state , the all blue state of Ma doesnt allow suppressors, i kinda dont want the MG to be for everyone considering what i paid for mine and what there value is today

But they make the gun PERFECTLY silent!!

Think of all the assassinations!

>I have no idea how anyone would demonise them besides people who think James Bond is real life
Canada has banned the H&K G11 by name. Only fourteen were ever made. Three are lost. One is in a private collection. The rest are in cold storage at H&K. But it looks kinda scary. We'd better add an amendment to the bill and make sure none of them get into the hands of criminals or madmen.

Never underestimate how little a lawmaker knows about anything, let alone niche knowledge.

not so much.
"suppressor" is the technical term (even thought the gay legal term is "silencer.")
They only reduce the sound - they are hardly silent (especially is supersonic projectile)

But you already know that! ;)

pistols are responsible for nearly every homicide by firearms in the usa. put a silencer on a .22 with subsonic rounds and you betcha you could assassinate some niggers with that shit

He better

YUPPP

All he has to say is these laws were designed to provide basis for imprisoning mafia members following prohibition, which it did and its a contrived law that doesnt even work anymore.

Explosives are already covered under other laws for which you need permits to handle them, layering them as Destructive Devices is unnecessary.

(pic related) Also even though machineguns have been available and transferrable VERY FEW people on domestic soil have ever been killed by them. Even criminals dont use them.

In the united states only 1 Person has ever been killed by a verifiable real machinegun.

They waste ammo like crazy and wouldnt even help mass shooters because they'd blow through all their ammo before killing 5 people.

As for the effectiveness of a Short Barreled Rifle or Short Barreled Shotgun in terms of hunting, the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

They're gona shoot each other either way. This would more peaceful.

>supersonic projectile
Like there are no subsonic bullets.

>Not just jiggering off the cap on a gatoraid and refilling it with antifreeze and leaving it out.
If you want to kill niggers, there's easier ways of doing it.

Oil filter supressors are a thing here.

You buy and register the adapter and then are free to screw on oil filters.

>considering what i paid for mine and what there value is today
They'll be worth zero dollars if they don't become more commonplace soon. One law (or opinion/ indefinite delay) closing transfer would make it worthless outside of the trust overnight.

>In the united states only 1 Person has ever been killed by a verifiable real machinegun.
Fuddlore.

Through the mid 90's there was only one murder performed with a BATFE registered machinegun. Now we're up to IIRC. But that's only registered machine guns. Unregistered full autos still get one or two per year, mostly nigs killing nogs.

The only weapons the NFA actually bans are ones which tend to be Less Effective than usual, or in the hands of some fool could cause alot of unintentional damage (like a rocket launcher or mortar).

Its easy enough to have a LAW that fucks you over in the mouth and anus for causing Damage or in the process of a committing a crime, for using said weapons. That way if you're using it peaceably and you dont cause any accidents you're fine.

Supposedly a Suppressor makes a gunshot quiet enough that when fired Indoors somebody down the street isnt going to hear it. If its a good suppressor and a low caliber firearm this could be true.

But that basis of identifiying a crime in progress is ineffective anyway, because common citizens hearing a gunshot arent going to be able to pinpoint where it came from. Plenty of shootings happen where the only way its discovered is the guy who got shot reaches a phone to call 911 or they're discovered dead.

Ideally all of it will be a thing of the past, What's the reason for no full auto?

I fucking hope so, along with SBR/SBS, AOW, and full-autos.

50-state reciprocity might down the pipe to start.

theres many ways to look at it, either way i have something not too many people can own, in fact i might be 1/20 in my county to just possess, and 1/3 that own , not counting leo or sot, so if i had to pay the price of freedom to pave the way of future generations of having an overpriced toy so be it , money well spent

Suppressors are already on their way out of the NFA due to their restriction violating the ADA.

The moment of you being v& is upon you.

We do have the people in congress who can pass the HPA.

The only trouble we might have is if the Democrats decide to filibuster the bill in the senate. Things might get a little nasty in that case.

I mean seriously what the fuck...

If I have a Star Wars Blaster thats fucking real, shoots of lightning or some shit, thats not even a firearm. I dont think it would even be covered under AOW.

they are not very accurate tho... just saying.

The entire fucking NFA needs to be repealed.
The Hughes Amendment needs to be repealed.
National carry reciprocity. If my driver's and marriage licenses are valid in all 50 states, so should my carry permit.

Those are some common sense gun laws. I'll be satisfied if those get passed.

That is true. But the guy asked about it so I figured I would give him an answer.

Even with subsonic ammo, they're still far louder than the Hollywood jew would have you believe. They just make them hearing safe.

you think a nignog is going to put a suppressor on a gun? they haven't even mastered the wheel...

I hear gunshots in the night all the time. Just someone dealing with a critter.

I don't care about silencers. I need Trump to fix this
>let's not change anything about how it functions
>just make it ugly as hell so people don't buy it

this

I mean Trump and the congressional republican hegemony can make laws but things like this deter proper democracy from taking place.

I mean they could even go for Improving the 2nd amendment... rewriting it so that its very simple and plain and removes the extra language from it.

But would it pass muster? talk about interference.

For that you califags need to take advantage of Trump's supreme court appointments.

Sue the state over the legality of the AWB and hope it gets to the supreme court.

I hear gunshots in the night all the time. Its just somebody being mugged, shot at, or a drug deal gone bad.

Not a big city, but its a college town and it carries the college age crime and taking advantage of.

But the cops hardly ever make any arrests, so its pretty pointless. If you dont have protection (you may have to take the dick bare).

Threat of incrimination from the police after they do investigations is pointless for deterring crime if you think you can get away with it. Detectives are lazy as fuck and ineffective these days.

it is actually quite amazing how well a simple oil filter works... I think some gasoline filters work even better.

>What's the reason for no full auto?
gunz r scary

Because the NFA rules basically follow the same thing Hitler passed to disarm the plebs. They literally had to translate whole sections of the law from german... fucking FASCIST.

i don't think tyrone gets the sufficient amount of rep that way

No no no. I never want anyone to have the power to rewrite the 2nd amendment. We just need to keep the SCOTUS from trying to dismantle it through their rulings. It's fine the way it is.

I'd probably even settle for no bans. There was never any murder (from my understanding) On the registered FA back when you could still buy new current fa's no reasons. Ideally no registry as well but I'd just be glad to have an mp7.
It doesn't make much sense to me, fa is useless imo outside of maybe sweeping a room, semi auto is superior in terms of aim and accuracy for anything outsdie of cqb. Like you'd probably miss a lot more with fa and be less accurate, it's legit just hobby tier weaponry. If anything why didn't they ban semi?

It's not quite as effective and the thread adapter is a felony without a stamp.

No you can't you retard.

It actually makes sense in some areas for poaching reasons, but that's about it.

I bet you actually believe suppressors make guns quieter than mouse farts, don't you?

How do you like the P30?

>Using a suppressed .22 with subsonic ammo

You would literally ricochet off squirrel skulls at that point, you mong.

Hopefully we also get rid of 922r bullshit and import restrictions, -especially- with Russia.

Because in the 1920s and 1930s the Mob used Tommy Guns. And a certain criminal couple used a browning BAR chopped down to rob people.

After that they just kept the law, or maybe they used these things as an excuse to limit the flow of professional military firearms to the public.

Taking over the united states someday has always been on their itenerary, you get thnigs done in the legal system by setting precidents.

The Japanese couldnt invade the united states in WW2 because there would be too many high powered hunting rifles pointed back at them, but it would be that much more the case if we had military hardware.

Hey now, its not our fault that Hitler and his crew got bought off by the Rothschilds (night of the long knives).

Nationalist Facism works, you just need men who wont cave under pressure.

love it, bought full sized and the compact
actualy just got a hk45 , vp9, and an getting another p30 all in tactcal ironicly if they do legalize suppresoors!

For a more practical example, black powder arms aren't considered firearms -or- AOWs.

A soda can full of tissue paper inside a water bottle full of tissue too (the bullet goes through both containers, so you have two sound chambers) works very well for .22LR and pistol caliber rifles

Yeah go ahead and try to use your hand my dude.

It might work, but it needs to stay the fuck out of the USA.

Nice. I need to get some trigger time on the HK pistols, but I think a Tanfo Stock 3 is my next baby.

>Hearing protection act"

Fuck, that's a great name. Liberals love passing despicable legislation with innocent names. Would be nice to get back at them with this.

aguila 60 grain suppressed 22LR, more mass means more penetration even if its slower (the 60 grain aquila doesnt really deform well either, its like a rod of lead)

suppressors are a kindness to the public and to the shooter, there's no reason to have them banned

(if anything, muzzle brakes because they amplify the sound, and a suppressor mitigates recoil just as well)

I know a guy here in my state of illinois who was under 18 and had a muzzleloader, no firearms id or anything.

I about barfed.

Its all about love for your country. Its patriotism to the max.

Problem with it is making sure the entire starting crew are all clean, respectable men true to their word.

Otherwise you end up with a problem in the woodpile that can go on lingering to cause damage and leave the government open to infiltration and outside deals.

i used to be a sig guy, and then i felt an hk, never owned a glock hk is by far worht the price

wierd tho the full size p30 is 1200 bux and the compact is 600? i found that odd , but a good start into hk is the VP9 especialy if your a glock guy you will like the striker fire and the lem trigger

here in cuckachusetts you dont need fid card to own a muzzle loader UNLESS you use shotgun primers then its considered a firearm

The thing is, "hearing protection act" is a true description of what the bill will accomplish instead of the exact opposite like liberal bills.

Not really a Glock guy, but I've got a boner for 10mm and HK doesn't produce anything for it.

is that pierre-paul's hand?

Wikipedia says 1000 were made tho?

mp5 in 10mm if you can find one!
i have the 9
my brother has same boner for the 10mm , im a 357sig guy from my sig collecting days, got cases of it

now that i think of it the USP had a 10mm
usp is a very reliable frame on hk
i own one in 40

*registration optional

search "solvent trap"

dead pupper results may vary

nordicg3k.tripod.com/website/id65.html
sorry it is a conversion for the usp
still badass tho

My .02:

-suppressors becoming non-NFA: very possible
-SBRs becoming non-NFA: a stretch but plausible
-Repealing 1986 MG law: miracle needed

It's been many years fighting the establishment just to maintain the laws freedoms we have. 2004 was a huge win. With everything going red we have momentum, hoping the suppressor and SBR classifications/requirements can be repealed at the federal level and let the cuck states keep their own regulations. An argument might be able to be made against MGs when you get into belt fed stuff, because a psychotic person with a 249, 240 or m60 could do some real damage.

Suppressor and SBR laws are plain retarded.

Yes. Same concept.

repealing NFA entirely is feasible. it's actually in the tax code. it has nothing to do with public safety or law enforcement.

Its pretty stupid that is mandatory for guns to be loud as fuck.
You should be able to own and use something wihtout it causing hearing damage.

Why dont the have a registry for car silencers and assult cars?
If cars werent silenced there would be no running from the cops, theyd know where you were fleeing too.

Only counter argument I can think of against supressors would be LEOs fear of them, which is a substantial hurdle for this idea. They had enough of a hard time dealing with the beltway snipers of the early 2000s. Tech has been created because of incidences liked that that triangulate the sound of a gunshot to determine its location, used for guarding VIPs and is considered for use in cities to automatically alert authorities when guns are fired. Idk if a suppressed weapon would interfere with those capabilities.

Just playing devils advocate. Personally Id love a supressor so I know if I have to defend my home I won't get earfucked for it

Sure, but you can't disregard the human aspect. It's how we got here in the first place from "shall not be infringed."

Trying to get politicians who don't want the blood of a machinegun massacre on their career to go full freedom will be a very hard sale, even the republicans. I think attacking the classifications is the easier battle. Suppressors are freed from NFA regulation with something like that hearing protection act. Free SBRs with something similar.

Not looking to argue against you though, if people want to consider repealing NFA entirely I'm behind it 150%.

Speaking of scary rifles in Canada... the (((Tavor))) is totally ok and actually non restricted ie: you can go to the farm and hunt with it no problemo but the Aug is prohibited by NAME.... Pretty much an identical rifle setup firing the same rounds at the same rate.

I blame the russians in Die Hard. And the jews wanting a monopoly in Canada.

Id love to have some mufflers on my guns. Too damn loud.

whats a us bro got to do to get a registered MG in canada , was thinking about buying property there if your version of the nfa was cool

No but Tim at the MAC sold some of his NFA items anticipating a turn over. Not sure what he thinks he knows or maybe even knows.

>Poor man's silencer

Suppressors suppress sound. They aren't movie-quiet by any means

pupper is kill; pls help

>LEOs fear them
Only in cuck counties friend. Every LEO I shoot with or compete against, which is a lot, are completely against the NFA. A majority of LEOs across the nation are big 2A proponents. Exceptions being really shitty liberal cesspools maybe.

It all kinda boils down to fear of not knowing what specific gun parts do. Legislators think supressors make guns so quiet you could murder 500 children without making more noise than a mosquito fart.

Reality is supressed guns are still loud, they're over the "safe" hearing level for longer than 15 minutes of shooting. MOST guns still require hearing protection. Even in europe you can buy supressors over the counter.

Hell, a lot of LEOs own NFA weapons

>machine guns

whew

Part of the reason the NFA is still around are the inflated prices of the guns. For a pre-86 M16s, they're easily $15,000. theres about a $12 difference in manufacturing cost compared to your average $500 AR15. But because there are only so many pre-ban M16s, they command insane prices.

Because so many collectors have paid tens of thousands of dollars for these guns, their guns would be worth 10% of what they paid if the NFA were repealed. Not to mention supressors which many have paid $600+ for, would soon be worth $200. A lot of people who have navigated the legal hurdles and paid the financial burden do not want nfa repealed or lessened.

>Do you guys think Trump will get rid of the NFA restrictions on suppressors?

fuck yeah, everybody is getting select fire including felons

because it's the only way to make America great again

we need as much 2nd amendment as we can get, to stop the Russians

>Surely higher quality less slavshit versions could be made by the average Amerigun citizen in their spare time, right?

yeah you just need a steel lathe

If we could ever get congress to vote on hr3799