Is this the best meltdown since the tsunami of liberal tears post election?

Is this the best meltdown since the tsunami of liberal tears post election?

youtube.com/watch?v=S3rU2zrmEf8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE
youtu.be/S3rU2zrmEf8?t=9m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahaha what an idiot

Why does this fag start stalking about his life in the vid right away?

This jews losing it.

What a worthless human being.
Who even gives a shit?

hello jew. trying to make us forget about fukushima? Your MC techniques wont work.

Christ, it all makes sense now. Mike Cuckovich raped some 5/10 chick and his whole life is spent trying to justify being a narcissistic douche to the public, stemming from massive insecurity due to his girly voice and narrow eyes.

LITERALLY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

THE VIDEO

this is nu/pol/

F

Top kek too true

Kikery and Faggotry

This

(((Watson)))
(((Cernovich)))

>people on Sup Forums actually fed these people attention only for them to get jewed

Tipkeks

There's a reason why the Juden control Sup Forums as well

faggot is all scared his jewtube money is going to dry up cus everyone found out he's a racist

KEK

I wish someone would have just corrected the record when we still had a chance. In my mind, alt-right was never really a group. Just a label for any right-winger who doesn't fit in with the typical neocon/tea party platform.

Basically what the media has done is framed the alt-right as a fringe group of active Nazis like National Action.

I don't get what happened. Why the fuck is he freaking out so hard kek

is this the gorilla mindset?

I guess that's why we should have denied the label more strongly outright. Once they give you a label, they use it to destroy you.

i think he's particularly mad because people are trolling him on periscope while he's recording the video

Is it possible to sound more Jewish?

"False" rape case.

He's a beta that has to beat up girls to get laid.

because his brand got hbombed by dick spencer

These "e-celeb" faggots realized that they couldn't co-opt or divert the momentum of the Alt-right and turn it into their own cultural-libertarian movement so now they're actively working to destroy it. The Alt-right has been a white nationalism movement from day one of its inception. Don't like it? Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE

2016: The year the world meets Sup Forums
youtu.be/S3rU2zrmEf8?t=9m44s

who is richard

Fucking cringe factory with this (((guy)))

This is the shill. Pay no attention to the shill. Continue normal discourse.

I don't get it. Seems like he is roasting the autistic 1488 faggots pretty good.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA MINDSET AT

kek

He sounds more Jewy than Woody Allen.

what's beta about beating girls up?
Have you tried beating a girl up? It's not as easy as you think, especially if they're sober, your best bet is to sneak up behind them and hit them when they're not looking, and even then, you'd better be careful she's properly knocked out, or she could fight back.
This is why it's always preferable to hunt them in packs, or leave a Gucci handbag under a box with a string/stick setup.

oy vey pity my sorrow and buy my shitty books. Im a stupid goy i need a douchebag to tell me how to think.

Mike Cernovich has severe autism

yea man fk those bigotted racist 1488r's!
we need immigrants to improve our economy! as long as they just work hard they will be fine!
Economic nationalism!

This guy is nothing more than a wanna-be TV pundit.

That's it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

spencer dindu nuthin

Take a deep breath, grab your balls, don't panic and stop cucking. The liberals called Mitt fucking Romney a nazi and compared him to Hitler. You can cuck as hard as you want and lose politely but it doesn't do you any good in the end. This moment shall pass. The alt-right may be known by different names, but the struggle remains the same. Cernovich is doing his own thing, let him. The west still needs saving.

You know how I made money as a kid? Dug through trash cans for aluminum cans. At the time, you could get 52 cents a pound for aluminum cans so for spare change (spare money as a kid), I would dig through trash to take up aluminum cans. So all you fucking idiots who are trying to tell me what I can or can't talk about: I've dug through trash cans as a kid for spare money. I've spent five years fighting a false rape accusation. And you know what, I got my law license! I made it through. I got the charges dismissed. My record expunged.

You are nothing to me. You are little, pussy fucking worms.

this is jason blaha tier, is this the gorilla mindset manifest?

Checked and confirmed.

fresh pasta

Did Monkey Brain actually say this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I Fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous basic training exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. please buy my book

Here's my thoughts of the situation:

Cernovich is probably ethnically jewish or something, so naturally he has something against the people doing the saluting or whatever. He also probably believes the opinions he says but also bullshits stuff like having hillary's emails or whatever to boost his brand

This Spencer guy also probably believes most of what he says and is actually trying to push the overton window or whatever it is.

Whoever invented the alt right or whatever is irrelevant, labels are worthless unless you're part of a political party. We have bigger shit to worry about, and I'll be damned if there isn't (((someone))) wringing their hands at all this

Nice

>probably

He's actually a confirmed Jew.

>platform PLATFORM platform

9/10 just missing the lishp

I figured.

what is this dude talking about
literally just exposing themselves as the retards they are, wanting to become the mainstream, pretty sure milo the kike is the only one saying he's still with the alt right. even he says "oh these are just angry boys with rightful pent up anger taking it out with jew memes."

When will they fucking learn? We've broke the fucking conditioning, they'll never be the new MSM, they're just losers. Death to media.

>Cernovich goes full Shapiro

Yiannopolous will do exactly the same.

Meant to change "Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat" to "Not only am I extensively trained in searching for aluminium cans"

>9/10 just missing the lishp
This needs to happen.

Yes, word for word.

oy veyy, looks like (((cernovich))) can't handle the banter

Is it just me or does Mike actually look he's guilty of rape.?

I recommend we keep fighting the good fight.

If they want to be cuckolds, ignore them, we are the Illuminati now. Nothing is outside our reach.

>I am trained in gorilla mindset

hahahahaah

This was really fun. I posted the "gamergate is over and the alt-right hates you" and the chat just happened to slow for a minute. After he read that he couldnt compose himself or make sense for like 5 minutes.

He keeps talking about making examples of people, what is he talking about? Does he sue them or something?

He rapes them with an aluminum can while breathing down their neck like a retarded chimpanzee.

He won't. As much of a faggot as he is, he actually does browse Sup Forums, DailyStormer and websites like that. He knows we hate him now, he knows what we're capable of and he knows better than to fuck with us through autistic tantrums.

By applying Gorilla Mindset to your life, you will improve your health and fitness, earn more money, and have stronger relationships.

Your thinking will become clear. Your posture will improve. You will have more focus. People will respect you.

There are chapters on routine, self-talk, frame, focus, state/mood, mindfulness, and body language and posture. Each chapter contains techniques, mindset shifts, and habits that can be applied to your life.

For example, improving your self-talk will improve your state or mood. How you frame challenges in your life is also a matter of the language – or self-talk – you use.

Getting in the moment improves your self-talk just as your self-talk helps you get into the moment.

At the end of Gorilla Mindset you'll tie every concept together to live a life others don't even dare dream of.

But you will dream of that life.

You will live that life.

Find out how to live life on your terms by applying Gorilla Mindset to your life today.

The exact same thing happened with GamerGate. Basiclly E-celebs and their faggotry fucked it all up. However this time Sup Forums firmly rejected the labels and laughed at E-celebs so there wasn't even close to as much damage done.

This shit honestly won't do any real long term damage to us.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA PLATFORMS AT!

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

>You are nothing to me. You are little, pussy fucking worms.
I lost it when I heard him say this

Why the fuck DO they fuck it up? I don't get why these faggots have to sperg out all the time. What is Mike's problem? Why is he having an autistic fit and threatening people?

I don't even care about the guy, but him running his mouth made me not like him.

Can you guys stop being faggots to each other.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

He's histrionic, narcissistic, Jewish and obviously mentally ill. The weird thing is that Spencer never went after him, nor did anyone on the alt right, he had no objective reason to bitch out like this.

Also he looks like an autistic Ron Perlman.

He's not entirely wrong you know. Why did Spencer go full sperg?

Someone fill me in? How did this start?

>Also he looks like an autistic Ron Perlman.
Holy shit topkek

So these guys run their mouths about us, after they try to co-opt us and they still use our words? I don't even follow Richard Spencer, but Alex Jones' camp and fucking Gorilla Merchant are making wonder what the fuck is actually going on.

It's like these Ecelebs want to take content from Sup Forums and use it to make themselves more famous, they also want to push anyone out that would challenge them being the dominate voice.

It was a joke man

Nice mem

Another day, another media label destroyed in a psyop. In the end, it doesn't matter. It's already old "fake news". Least the board has calmed down. #MAGA

>It's like these Ecelebs want to take content from Sup Forums and use it to make themselves more famous
Infowars, Lauren Southern, and Cernokvetch are cancer.

>you have no idea what I've been through
holy shit what a total faggot

i think i understand cernovich's point of view here but why is he so rectum ravaged? for someone who is in complete control of his emotions he sure gets riled up easily.

the bit with the laptop was pretty funny

Because E-celebs are by nature narcissistic faggots who's personality is fundamentally at odds with anons.

10/10

This. They're pretty much the twitter equivalent of tripfags.

You can be 14 without going full 88 you gigantic faggot piece of shit

t. triggered pajeet

add more platforms in and it will be perfect

>If we keep calling it a meltdown it will seem like a meltdown!

Yeah, he's the one melting down, not you utterly triggered Nazi retards who are suddenly realizing how irrelevant and unwanted you are.

> he knows what we're capable of
lol

kek

u guyr realise your just larping right?

kek. This pathetic cuck needs to stick to his sub-tier motivation books.

The AltRight is based and was the first political movement to support Trump. Fuck off haters, we are pro-White.

Why the fuck does everyone hate this guy? He's fucking based and did a lot to help Trump. He even wanted to save Sup Forums. Fuck the haters

>buhurth lil bithez

you tried

Can somebody count how many times he says 'platforms',

would be a better admin that fucking hiroshimoot for sure

I'm here for the platforms Richard hand them over.