Leafs

The verbal abuse that Canadians suffer on this board is one of the biggest stories that nobody has told this year. I have done my best to keep my nose clean and contribute to this forum, but every time I try I am the victim of a slew of attacks. After a while I give up and shit post. There is no point to even try.

Any other Canadians here feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHcRXopA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plz be nice to me I feel bullied

This is not your safe space.

They are just jealous.

Canadians truly are the Sup Forums tier master race

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHcRXopA0

A fucking leaf

All I see is people responding with completely pointless comments.
I don't go on here enough to know if people just refuse to actually have a discussion because "muh leaf" but I would ignore those posts.

Just be glad you're not Australia.

this guy reminds me of my dad a little bit

Fuck off leaf you don't see me making a shitty thread for memes.

Remember: if you shitpost, we win

All leafs need to fucking hang.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

>look canada.
>you boss as already talk... sink that in ontario.

I remember before the american elections, the shitposting memers were the australians, but your people were shitposting too hard recently, don't feel bad leaf, just keep on the good contributions.

"The LEAF is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a LEAF and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I like you canadians.

Thanks man, that means a lot. I like you guys too. We need to work together guys.

When he said "You fuckin' shitskin" I kek'd hard.

pussy ass leaf. why haven't we annexed you homosexuals?

You think you have it hard? We get abuse 24/7 and barely even shitpost.
Man up you little bitch.

I feel bad, you have such a great country and a higher quality of life than most in the United States. Do not let the memes get to you. I was memed into believing I was not white because I was born a Slav. It's bullshit

so you give up and go back to your natural instincts of shitposting? nature

>tfw I just fucking KNOW that 99999999 is going to be something about permabanning leafs

>y-y-you're parked i-in my spot
Holy shit that guy is based as fuck.

I wish my dad had that kind of high test and an actual nutsack. Then maybe I wouldn't be a retarded autist wageslaving for a living and shitposting for entertainment. Well, at least he'll still say nigger at the dinner table no matter what our shitlib femcunt mom thinks.

It's all caused by Australians, who were pissed off that everyone reviled them as shitposters, so they started scapegoating Canada.

Pretend Americans should be wiped from the earth. You cant even pick out a canadian nowadays until they talk and even then, you cant be sure they arent retarded or from wisconsin.

They must be destroyed before its too late.

Meet and talk to actual Canadians. Get to know them. Listen to their stories, their experiences, and what they are really about. Truth is we are a good people. We have fun and like drinking beer and playing hockey. Not all of us, but generally we are a friendly and welcoming people. Do you have a Canadian friend? Get out of your shell and meet one you might have your entire world view changed.

Quit wallowing in your own pity and shitposts and get behind a proxy if you expect people to take you seriously.

In the meantime ill prepare for the day of the rake

No I dont associate with cucks

your mother is a leaf blower

A

That's the point leaf, it's to get you cucks and numales to stop posting here

Hey guys why can't you leaf me alone i'm sad, the post.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Ive seen Strange Brew. You people are monsters.

>Truth is we are a good people
No, this country is irredeemable.

Leafs are the worst posters.
Your expect them to be somewhat redpilled on a dissent board pol but no ,even then these brainwashed leaflets spout the same cuckspeak as every brainwashed bluepill normie out there.
I guess some nation are indeed braindead slaves that will never break freem from schlomos programming.

Inb4 salute to the super rate canadian who is not a cuck

I can't even disagree with you m8. Canada is the closest living example to what a zombie apocalypse would look like. No brains here.

>sweden

You are ok canada, keep triggering burgers.

Never forget.
Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

I'm leaving after the get, we should all leave. I'll be back tomorrow, but I'll leave after the get, we should all leave.