Stop worshiping Yw, one of the Elohim, son of El and Asherah

Stop worshiping Yw, one of the Elohim, son of El and Asherah.

Worships Odin, son of Bor, father of Thor, instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

varg, you are no fun. this is why you fail

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Tfw 1/16 feather Indian and I have an uneuropean face because of just that.

Mongrelisation sucks, think about this you would-be race mixers.

bump

Worshiping any fairy tale is retarded.

Stop vargposting

Thanks Panama.

FUCK OFF JEWSLAVE!

noice

You absolute faggot. Your wrong and you still continue to post.. how much are they paying you?

vargbump 1

Blessings to you, brother, for you speak the truth.

The ideal state, culture, and form of government will only come when Christ returns in his full measure glory and resurrects the dead to comform the Believers in His image.

The saddest thing for the unbeliever is that this broken earth is the only heaven they'll ever know, before being cast into Hell for eternity.

>Yw, one of the Elohim, son of El and Asherah.
Top kek desu m8, top kek senpai, top kek

What Christians like you and the other ones in Sup Forums do to justify your suicidal demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because you don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that you are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and Paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

>current year
>not worshipping a meme frog
Oy vey.

Why in the fuck would the Jewish god suddenly change his mind? You fuckers are retarded. The OP is right, if we white people are to be worshiping any gods, they should be the gods of our ancestors. Not the fucking Jewish desert god Yahweh. Biggest blue pill there is falling for that bullshit. To the jewish god you are nothing but a goy. A sucker, a subhuman meant to serve the Jews. A cuckold if you will

You guys do realize kek is the lightbringer of egyptian mythology

in other words just satan from the future after being a beta cuck frog head faggot

bunpers

OY VEY THE GOYIM IS ABANDONING OUR GREATEST INVENTION!!

BAD GOY!

Kek =\= Pepe. Learn your catechism.

the jewish god is saturn aka elohim aka cronus aka satan aka kek

Kek (mythology) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
Kek (also Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, ... In the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and ... "Kek and Kauket, Deities of Darkness, Obscurity and Night".

I approve of your message. Sup Forums is so brainwashed with this kike shit, drives me nuts.
"Oh the jews control everything, don't you know that?"
>proceeds to worship their god
They can't see that is the ultimate jewish control.

AAGGHH!! BAD GOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

REMEMBER THAT WE HATE JESUS (TM)!!! WE TOLD YOU HE WAS OUR ENEMY!!! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT US YOU HAVE TO CONVERT!!!

BAD GOY!!!! THAT IS WHAT WE SENT PAUL TO THE LANDS OF YOUR ANCESTORS FOR!!

Vargposting is my favorite meme in a while

>missing the point
You either believe or you don't.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOYIM!

IF YOU HAVE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE YOU WILL BE JUST LIKE US (SUCCESSFUL AND RICH)!!

YOU HAVE TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT WE DO!! REMEMBER THAT JESUS CRITICIZED THE PHARISEES FOR SLUT SHAMING! YOU DONT WANNA BE A PHARISEE DO YOU?

DO AS WE SAY NOT AS WE DO!!

Remember to be like the Crusaders!

Sack Constantinople today and let the turks conquer the balkans!

bno

I actually took alot of his things very serious last year, Untill i realised he is basicly is a basement dweller.

Satan is named in the old testament though, and is not considered a god but a fallen angel. Yahweh is the Jewish war god. They had others, but Yahweh won out. (Also, think about a jewish war. Nothing but complaining and bitching)

lol infinite numbers !
but yeah, and him being satan really ?
if anything where kek stands for in modern times
its enlightment, And sticking up for yourself.

Note how no leftist or islamist uses kek/pepe

he has a wife and children while you masturbate to anime

No he isn't, he's inna woods, cutting firewood, fixing shit, teaching his kids, etc. I don't recall him saying anything about Africa. You are conflating Sup Forums with Varg, not the same things.

k

>his kingdom was not of this world
Tell that to Poland!

What an American mongrel degenerate have to do with our Gods?

So Jesus was wrong? His kingdom IS of this world?

> varg
> American mongrel

huh?

Maybe we need to consider the possibility that Poland is not of this world.

I meant OP

>our Gods
I'm pretty sure Slavs didn't worship the same pagan gods as the Norse. Or are you going to tell me you are a direct descendent of Varangian guards?

>Russia is one place
>what is Novgorod
>people don't travel
Many options and none of your business, leaf. Unless you are a fully Scottish or Scandinavian you have no business here. Most likely a Sarmatian Cockhole like all leafs on Sup Forums

>Stop worshiping Yw, one of the Elohim, son of El and Asherah.

He was never part of the El family, that's because Elyon by scholars are trying to equivocate El wth Elyon though no evidence is found in the Ugaritic corpus. Actually read up on the material.

Stop worshipping yourselves.
Specially you Varg

YHWH is the only true Creator.
You will realize this one day.
You are spreading demonic confusion sewn by the b'nai elohim.

t. autistic bible spammer

i love proxy using faggots, You are just waiting for somebody to say "rare"

FUCK OFF JEW SLAVES

Did Peter "live by the sword?"
Who was Jesus referring to when he told Peter "those who live by the sword die by the sword."?
He was referring to men who "live by the sword" - the very men that Peter was trying to defend Jesus from. It wasn't a reprimand - it was a promise to Peter.

>Slavs didn't worship the same pagan gods as the Norse
Slavs have the best pantheon desu. Svarog is a fucking badass.

Too bad russians were too retarded to write down their religious myths.

I am a servant of YHWH. You seem to serve yourself.
Good luck with that.

Lol.
>"Uh oh, they see through me, better call them jews."

Good goy.

norge people didnt write down their ass well

and those that don't live by the sword, die martyred by their enemies

that was his promise, which was granted to endless early christians

>having slave morality to something that probably doesn't even exist

On how many levels are you cucked?

I didn't call them jews idiot

I called them jew-slaves, useful idiots, sellers of self-defeat

> not being your own master

you may as well prep the bull

So... did David live by the sword?

"Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

So... are you going to see David in the new earth? Was he saved?

>what are the eddas
There's a reason we don't know jack shit about Slavic paganism.

YHWH is my Father, who is in Heaven. Why not listen to your betters? How those who are infinitely better than you? Wouldn't doing anything else be... silly?

Both are well recorded.

Those numbers..
Everytime

You follow your master and I will follow mine.
We will see who is wise in due time.

David did, and he certainly didn't die to it

Jesus was full of bullshit

Not sure why he has to do with the new earth tho, old judaism was not apocalyptic

>YHWH is my Father, who is in Heaven.

Did your real dad run off? Are you black?

The Father of Christ speaks directly to me when He must. You can go boil your head along with your false idols.

Perhaps YHWH is telling you something? I am being genuine brother. I believe in Jesus and follow Torah (God's Law), because my Messiah did as well.

"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." - Revelation 14:12

How do you interpret this

>YHWH is my Father
lmao you're worshipping pic related.

Worship Kek. Retard.

And it validates him ... how? Every moron can breed, thats why so many morons breed. That doesnt make someone a genius.

Go, suck his cock in the YouTube comment section and jerk off to him for being a murder and terrorist

Again!

No I have a real dad. His example prepared me to know what authority is. That's why I don't break the law like those who don't have a fatherly example. It is also why I have no problem with my Father who is in Heaven.

> schizophrenia: the post

Lam is a demon. Even Crowley knew that. Why did that being want Crowley to do everything in contradiction to Torah (God's Law)?

those that don't breed, don't matter

Evolution is unforgiving

Whatever the voice tells you - do it

Why do you have to make up an imaginary second dad when your real one is decent?

stop murdering your bandmates

1. You're wrong.

2. Christianity was the dominate religion of the West for 1500+ years, no cucking whatsoever. What you're attacking is a parody of Christianity, taking all the parts about being compassionate, reasonable, and merciful, and leaving out all the parts about being harsh, noble, and wrathful.

The same Jesus who said "Turn the other cheek" also chased fuckers around with a whip. The same God who said "Show mercy, for I am merciful" also ordered the genocide of the entire land of Canaan.

Pussyianity is heresy.

Everypost in this thread starts with three 9's
>999=666

David didn't live by the sword. REad Psalm 119 to know David's heart. David was a man after YHWH's own heart and he held a sword, as Yeshua later instructed all His followers to do.
Yeshua is not an Elohim of confusion brother: self defense is totally righteous and sanctioned by God's law (Torah).

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
uhm...guys?...

>What you're attacking is a parody of Christianity

What if what you're defending is a parody of the real Christianity influenced by greater European elements?

This convicted murderer who killed out of greed, and that autist with a stupid flag spamming the thread have in fact convinced me to drop the God my ancestors held since their conversion (an event occurring between 1600 and 1000 years ago depending on which family branch you follow), to instead worship a god none of my ancestors prior to that date worshiped.

I think you have your message brother.
There are those who are demons (gods with a lowercase G)
and then there is ELOHIM
YHWH. None are like Him.

that you believe that one single scene of Jesus expelling a few money-changers from the entrance of the temple somehow makes everything Jesus said to his disciples invalid is very telling how little seriously you take Christianity

Christianity always was the cuck religion:
it got cucked in North Africa, in Iran, in its own holy lands, and even in Constantinople it got cucked permanently by Islam

even the christians in the balkans and greece submitted to dhimitude and lived under islamic rule for 500 years

The Scripture themselves show Jesus as anything but a pussy. He caused scenes, was constantly on the run for his life, ordered his followers to buy weapons, and constantly speaks of His imminent return, not as a preacher and prophet, but as a conquering god-king.

And that doesn't even touch upon the Old Testament, which is so metal many pussified Christians ignore it for being TOO harsh.

Remember that time David carried around a buster sword on the run from Saul?

Remember that time Joshua conquered an entire country?

Remember that time Moses straight up killed some guy?

Remember that all the wars, conquests, conflicts, scenes, arguments, and general chaos in the Bible?

Probably not, because most people who believe in "Little Jesus meek and mild" have never read the Bible.

People forget that the "Lamb of God" is also "The Lion of Judah"

>I'm pretty sure Slavs didn't worship the same pagan gods as the Norse.

All European gods come from the same Indo-European source bro. And this includes the middle east too.

Burger christfags have no answer to this

And Christians also built the most powerful civilizations in the history of Mankind. Civilizations who have only entered into decline now, with their abandonment of the Faith.

Now I don't go so far as to say they declined BECAUSE of their so doing, but I will go so far as to say that you are attacking a parody-religion. A pussified heresy.

What do you guys think about Kek and frog posters were basically part of the plague that smitten the territory of the globalists who are trying to establish a New World Order?

>Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs.

>Exodus 8:1-2

>NO CUČKING WHATSOEVER
WRONG! Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and Jewish cultural Marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negros, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

THANKS TO CHRISTKEKS
1)JEWS IN EUROPE ALIVE
2)REDSKINS AND MESTIZOS EXIST
3)NIGGERS EXIST