You aren't Irish

>you aren't Irish

It hurts Sup Forums, how do you cope?

theres different power levels. mcgregors is not unique. the universe will kill us all the same. you are not special. we are all part of the same compost heap. fuck yourself

Jesus can't handle that left hand though

>this is what plebs actually believe

People like to spout the whole 'nobody's special' line when they realise how massively inferior they are to their peers. No well adjusted person goes around saying nothing matters

By being white.

I'm half or fourth irish.

Eddie, that isn't enough

Why would anyone want to be a potato nigger?

How is this Sup Forums worthy?

I'm a small part Irish and can drink a ton of beers.
I think that I can cope pretty well.

>First Mick on the scene
I own this thread now.

>post a picture of a tattooed manlet

you are a mutt OP, how do you cope?

Who gives a shit?

>It hurts Sup Forums, how do you cope?
I don't want to be Irish. Stop making shit threads by the way.

I eat me lucky charms! They help me get through life..........

>Be Irish
>Native language is English
>Second language is Irish
What a cucked country.

But I am

>being while
>losing to britbongs

How does one cope?

stfu pleb

Is JanTran /ourguy/?

Just kill yourself. You'll never be able to knock people out with one punch so why live?

>not being a nigger

Ill cope just fine nigger.

keep sucken on dem spuds nog

He fights midgets. He got his ass kicked against nate diaz the first time and almost finished again in the second fight. He doesn't fight his weight class which is welterweight.

i have irish heritage and got picked on as kid in school they would call me a leprechaun and ask where my lucky charms are and it would piss me off so bad

He was on welfare when he won his first professional bout. He won a pot of €50,000 which he spent on bespoke suits and a brand new car, in typical nigger fashion.

I wouldn't brag about a man whose only talents are hitting people and getting hit by people.

Having an IQ over 100

Savage.

how dare you involve eddie in this

YOU GOD DAMN JEW RAT LEAVE EDDIE ALONE YOU FUCKING WORM

>be a plastic paddy

just fuck my shit up

you own the british cock that got slammed up your asshole mick

gtfo back to boston you iger

>He thinks ufc is real

Me and my buddy Long-shanks are going to pay you brothers a visit now! 8)

A fucking leaf. He couldn't get up to that weight, came in at 168. Tyrone the champ cuts from 200 pounds. Go back to blowing your dog leaf.

> He couldn't get up to that weight, came in at 168

That's some bullshit. He fought a bunch of manlets and made Alvarez look like a child standing next to him. He is 1 inch shorter than GSP is. GSP is 5'10 and Mcgregor is 5'9. It's easy to talk shit when you beat up midgets. He would get destroyed in welterweight where he belongs.

Let me recount some tales of yore.

When I was a younger man, my American cousins (from Illinois) visited and brought a bag of this strange 'candy' called Tootsie Rolls. It was like receiving a confectionery produced in another dimension. As I ate this strange treat, more quickly than a lascivious Leprechaun escapes after flashing a young girl, the food being a kind of cross between rubber shoe inserts and sugar, I wondered what other delights lay in wait in this far away land. It really greased my shillelagh, to this day I salivate at the sight of an American flag.

>implying the Irish aren't just white Mexicans

Sub human viKHANGS btfo

>Irish
>American flag

When will you learn? I bet you don't even know what a potato is.

The Irish are the single greatest race to ever grace the face of this earth.

The Gaelic race, the gaelic people and most of all the gaelic mindset has been looked on with jealous eyes from outside our homeland, hence why the eternal anglo chose us as a test case on how best to dominated colonially. Still the Gael survived, adapted, even thrived, if it were not for the Gael the British Empire simply wouldn't exist it. Wellington? A fine Gaelic man as well.

I don't view races not of Gaelic heritage inferior, I simply believe they are not on the same level of existence that we are on.

>60%
This triggers the burger

grandfathers surname means red beard.

had a red beard.

dreamed of taking us back to visit ireland.

do i win?

He's still a lightweight not a WW. There's bigger guys at lightweight then Eddie you know.

Mark Hunt is 5'10

Should Conor go to heavyweight then?

This about sums it up desu lads

celtic nordic green eyes blonde hair 6'3 134 iq masterrace reporting in

They later got collectively cucked by England.

Boil a boot you dumb potato

Come home buddy

> tfw paddy abroad
> tfw not heading home for Christmas
;_;

My flag says other wise, have you seen the scotish or welsh flag around? They're the true cucks for giving up and accepting anglo cock

Ha, a fucking shitskin is more alpha than that lucky charm leprechaun ass potatonigger.

reminder: the Irish and Scottish are the original niggers.

I'm Irish descent from at least two family branches, probably from the 1800s though, so no irish passport. Basically fully anglicised. Makes me jelly sometimes.

Most football teams get named after a tough animal, we got a collage team named the fighting Irish. They got long history of being fistfighters here and they dominated.

Does Connor look like he ever belonged in the featherweight division? Face it, he beat up a bunch of midgets and then jumped to lightweight. When he fought someone taller than him he got wrecked badly.

Mark hunt is fat as fuck. He could easily fight at light heavyweight and he gets points in my book for not fighting midgets like Connor does.

>implying England didn't get cucked by Normans in the 11th century

With meme magic

Oh well i enjoyed him wrecking everyone there and he made the weight. He's not a WW dude.

Us northern Irish btfo the Irish then and know, dirty car bombing taigs

>Does Connor look like he ever belonged in the featherweight division? Face it, he beat up a bunch of midgets and then jumped to lightweight. When he fought someone taller than him he got wrecked badly.
>plebs think he dominated Diaz when he barely scraped by with a majority decision
top lel

Dana is going to milk all he can from McGregor.

>boo fucking hoo i get to live abroad and I can't see my family for christmas.

>potato niggers

Feels fucking good to be completely honest with you flamblamp.

There's something intrinsically terrifying about a man the size of a small child who has enough muscle on him to snap a grown-ass man's neck.

>family
I'm more concerned that I can't go to the pub with my m8s, m8.

what part of canada are you in

>ironic

by not being an angry manlet

The irish are fucking cheaters

Whats a 5'10 guy doing in flyweight? Fookin noothin

>Have more men
>Make a big deal when you win

Sounds like somebody got stuffed in a locker after refusing to do an Irish lads homework. Don't worry little guy, you'll recover.

you guys were being faggots too like the guy throwing grenades in the cemetery

>his friends are so shit he doesn't consider them family
dumb paddy lel

My dads a landed immigrant from dublin whats that count for i could get citizenship if i wanted

Ah, you must be one of the infamous 40% then.

That's the problem when Irish mix with yanks they lose their toughness because the coward yank gene comes into play. Stop ruining my heritage reeeee

>northern irish

y'r parasites, loddeh.

>not a potato nigger

oh dear how will I cope?

conor is a legit cuck

>Don't worry little guy, you'll recover.
I'm not a mick manlet like your boy though.

>british flag
>upset about being mixed
wew lad, ye not a true irishman

>b-but numbers mean everything its the only way to win

Pretty much. They cut as much weight as possible and then beat up midgets using their height and reach advantage. Once they build up a following they go up to a weight class they should be fighting at and then act like they're so brave for doing it.

by shooting the potato nigger

irish are basically rainy mexicans
even their families act the same

Alvarez was a dumb fuck for trying to bang with a 5 inch reach disadvantage.

>Be half Irish half Greenlandic.
>Spend youth in Ireland. Move to Greenland to work. Come home 8 years laster and realise that your beautiful country has been absolutely destroyed.

Considering our history we are easily the most cucked country in Europe:

>Never go to war with anybody asides from defending our own country.
>Never colonise any country, get colonised ourselves.
>Have native language stripped from us.
>Enslaved by British (albeit indentured).
>Famine.
>Don’t even have our independence 100 years.
>Country being REKT by Nigerians and Middle Eastern Muslims.

We share a similar historic lineage with Africa, yet somehow we have embraced the collective guilt of our neighbours.

We owe Africans / Asians absolutely nothing, yet they are coming here and demanding everything for free. We are giving immigrants Houses before our own people. My old man paid taxes for 35 years and when his business became defunct he wasn’t entitled to welfare (because he was self-employed), yet any scumbag who waltz into our country from the 3rd world is instantly eligible. We are creating schools specifically for Muslims. Our Leaving cert curriculum Middle Eastern studies is the fuckin Quaran. We are importing Muslim Brotherhood left right and centre, and Mosques are popping up all over ireland (even converting churches) Our Nigerians are majority Muslim. I can go on forever…

Ireland is going to be Sweeden tier within a decade.

But I am Irish...

>this kills the potato

Good ole Michael stone, would you believe me if I told you if he grew up in the same estate as me and I'm friends with his son kek

THIS

Yeah, it looked like a kid sparring with his dad. It was kind of sad to watch.

Don't even talk to me maplefag I'd hang your stoner ass of a cliff by your Manlet ankle

i fucking love brock lesnar!!
if not him i would love to have mirko crop cop beat the shit out of him

I am Irish. I'm not so great desu. No job.

We'll my boys the biggest star in the UFC. Let me know when your shitty nationality does something other then whine like a bitch.

No, you're American. Going by your retarded logic Connor's not even Irish because of his Scottish heritage.