FUCK!

Did we celebrate too early, guys? Is there really a chance that Hillary will take office in January?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
npr.org/2016/11/22/503052632/two-weeks-after-election-day-california-continues-counting-ballots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its win win win
either they do the audit and find that the fraud actually favored hillary
or they do the audit and find there was nothing
or the do the audit and steal the election setting off a civil war and the dissolution of the republic
all these favor us

(((They))) will never stop, will they?

Point one: who is "Heba" Abedin?

Point two: the swing in votes needed to swing even ONE of those states is more than 55 000.

what’s up with some electors in certain states refusing to cast vote for Trump in december?
Is that real?

>Heba Abedin
...Not Huma? Who the fuck is this? Why would a relative of Huma's continue supporting Hillary when she fucking killed her?

They also happen to only be in states Hillary won

>Is there really a chance

Only if shills like yourself keep normalizing the idea by asking about it.

already covered by snopes in detail

it's bullshit

Its democrat electors from states hillary won. Electors are chosen by the party and are incredibly loyal they're not going to vote against their party's candidate.

Except a lot more shit like this and the elector garbage to be shilled by clinton supporting retards that fall for clickbait titles and don't bother to look into anything.

This is still sketchy as hell. She wouldn't concede the night of the election because they were "looking for more votes" in those states. They've had weeks now to fuck with the votes, they know how many they need to beat Trump by a hair and could have added them all in preparation for this "recount."

Who's Huma? It's always been Heba Abedin, are you one of those tinfoil crazies who believes Berenstain Bears used to be Berenstein Bears?

>snopes

would be a great way to start a civil war. congrats jill

he forgot to mention the Huffington Post confirmed it.

Who the fuck is Huma?

The recount will expose the democrat voter fraud, it will force them to look at down ballot democrat races. This could BTFO the democrat party.

>civil war

Never gonna happen. Be honest, in the event of a theoretical insurrection, would you personally pick up a gun and join in, or do you just see yourself sitting on Sup Forums memeing about it while other people do the dirty work?

Rem ? You mean Ram, right ?

>Starting to realize that something is off

mfw they find out the dems had been committing voter fraud

youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

Not gonna lie, I voted for Jill, completely expected/wanted hillary to win, and I don't think a recount will do anything. Trumps my prez and I'll be okay

this

No

This concern trolling is getting out of hand

Exactly.

If Snopes denies a story that is 100% beneficial to the left wing, you know it's bullshit.

Just like if HuffPo criticizes Obama or Hillary, you know it's gotta be some serious shit.

Normally they would just say nothing in cases like this.

She already conceded, isn't it over no matter what happens?

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

You underestimate how reckless and stupid some of us are.

Heba Abedin
Related to the degenerate nut huma, which was complicit in Weiners Pedoscandal? And had copies of hillaries private mailserver on the same laptop as his cp?

Huma Abedin witnesses her husband, Anthony Weiner, sexting mid interview
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU

If it came down to it, I would be out there with a rifle kicking down doors and killing politicians. The thought of using my boots to pulverize the heads of my enemies sets my blood aflame. I really think I could do it.

>trump has to accept the election results when Hillary wins
>the election results are invalid trump won
liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0

No, they're just being sore losers.

Just tell liberals they should stop whining.

MI was won by 10k and there already was a recount, as it autotriggers if the margin is slim.
PA is at 68k so good fucking luck, especially since it's tough as shit to get a recount there.
WI was won by 27k.

This is complete bullshit.

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

She conceded the following day. She is literally out of the race.

I was already armed for a clinton win.

I got non-perishables stocked and am moderately armed.

I'm going to die either way, may as well die fighting tyranny.

But is Donald Trump his own president?

Not to mention we would then have to count the absentee ballots which are generally military which is always heavy republican.

Its just nonsense

NOT MY PRESIDENT

2 weeks for us now
even though the position is mainly ceremonial, I still hope Hofer can set an example here

Will this be the first time in US history that a rigged election will be (((recounted))) so as to give the rigger a larger rig margin?

Out of curiosity, can you define "moderately armed"?
For you burgers it can be anywhere between "I have a rifle, two handguns, a knife and a shotgun" and "I own a .50 cal machine gun, two rocket launchers, M60 Patton, three shotguns, an old Oerlikon AA gun and I have two knives strapped to my penis".

>Have to live in the states for Trump to be my president
Goddamn it
Just damn it all to hell

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HILLBOTS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Glock 21, 10-22, mini-14 and an old double barrel shotgun.

Fucking this. You earned this (you).

trips of truth

Why wouldn't I? A Clinton victory means a liberal majority Supreme Court, the death warrant of the US would be signed.
I'd rather die now than live to see this country fall further.

>y-you guys would never fight for something you believe in, right?

Your weakness is projecting, user

That is moderately armed. Get yourself a pile of magazine's and some LBE if you plan on fighting.

I'm not sure. But I don't know that like there is really the political "clout" to do something like this without causing widespread unrest. And Hillary doesn't exactly seem energized and ready to do so, seeing as she has been wearing a lot less makeup recently and chilling out. But maybe she is biding her time and waiting. Or maybe it's just grassroots liberals doing this. Still, I don't think it will happen.

Three Ar's in 556. Two in 300 Blackout. One .223 bolt gun. One 10/22. One .45 lever gun. A couple single shot .22 bolt guns. S$W 66 .357. One Sig 229. Several thousand primers and 15 pounds of powder.

Hey, I said moderately.

I'm in good shape though. Former boxer. Not in fighting condition anymore, but I can handle myself.

You bet your ass I would join armed resistance if the government steals this election. Conservatives have beliefs they would die for. Liberals have beliefs they would cry for.

npr.org/2016/11/22/503052632/two-weeks-after-election-day-california-continues-counting-ballots

Complete and utter bullshit. I hope you cucks read this

For the last fucking time, a concession legally means nothing. If she's voted in, she wins.

>Heba Abedin
> no verified, no link

And to think you export your pirzed democracy worldwide.

Holy shit is the rig still on?

and what will kek do when its all 9's?

I was pretty depressed after Trump won but if he loses the election like this it will be even better!

>civil war

You mean to tell me I'll be fighting twirly mustached, blue hair coffee twinks?

Sign me up.

If they audit votes, she will lose the popular election, too.

Would be fucking glorious.

LOL no chance. Give it a rest fuckin cockboy.

lmfao underage detected

mods? take this one out and ban him

Sure, if they want civil war 2.0 except this time with modern weaponry. TBF, I'd like to see every urban area in america look like Aleppo. Go for it hilldawg

MI is irrelevant. Most outlets STILL haven't called it, and even if it went to Hillary Trump still wins the election. Same with Wisconsin. He could lose WI and MI (which again he doesn't even have yet) and he still wins. He'd have to lose PA, which is a much larger margin and already went through several recounts in close counties on election night. A PA reversal is just not going to happen, and without PA the numbers don't work for her no matter how you slice it.

She cannot be president. She forfeited the election when she conceded on Nov 9th

Soon leaf, soon

Nice get. Good luck fighting the socjus cucks.

I'm sorry to say you may have an extra couple chromosomes if you think that there's a chane of Hillary getting in when a)she has officially conceeded and b) not enough votes to get her in anyway
Sage goes in the options field
>Sage goes in the options field

who the fuck is Heba? Her name is Huma...

they could do the audit to uncover the massive fraud as well, all the non citizens and felons and dead people who voted for her

MI will send official results on 28th, and the current tally is 10k Trump lead after a recount due to close race.
And PA is literally not going to happen as it's outside of auto-recount margin and PA laws for recount are fucking crazy. You literally need prima facie evidence of fraud or irregularity taking place for the court to rule for recount in one COUNTY and then more such irregularities to trigger state-wide recount. PA is gg no re.

Felons are allowed to vote in most places

That headline is fucking bullshit, as the "scientists" only noticed some irregularities and then went on to claim that they have NO EVIDENCE of actual fraud.
Fake news indeed.

I would.

You fucking cunts will be brought to heel, by ballot or bullet.

If these leftist cucks take this away from Trump, you have my permission to kill all of them.

Stock up in ammo.
Travel to the nearest blue state.
Open fire on niggers, chicks and hipsters.