Why do rural americans REPEATEDLY vote against their own interests?

Why do rural americans REPEATEDLY vote against their own interests?

alternet.org/election-2016/rural-america-understanding-isnt-problem

Go ahead and refute a single point in this essay. I'll wait.

> it is in interests of working class whites to welcome endless immigrant hordes that will vote themselves for gimmedats at their expense

lol no

Getting more gibs me dats isn't in your best interests when it destroys your civilization.

WHAT???

this one one of the few elections in history where the above-welfare poors actually voted their economic interests

>Immigrants haven’t taken their jobs. If all immigrants, legal or otherwise, were removed from the U.S., our economy would come to a screeching halt and prices on food would soar.

The article is shit. Just look at this contradiction .

Get off my property

The op pic loaded slowly in the catalog, so I clicked this thread thinking it was ben garrison.

I sometimes wonder if the irish debated among themselves if the crown planting the anglo-scottish border people in ulster was in there best interest.

>it is in your own interest to be discarded in favour of special interest groups, condemned to degeneration until you are finally destroyed
>morals and traditionas, ways of life , your children's fuures and such do not matter, only abstract economic numbers on our screens
>why don't the filthy plebians realise this?

t. every other left wing """intellectual""" who comments on this shit

>WE KNOW WHAT YOUR INTERESTS ARE

my interests right now are a ruger precision rifle in 6.5 creedmore, a supressor and plenty of cheap ammo to shoot.

oh and a job to afford that stuff.

>shitlib spends entire article saying that rural whites are the problem
>provides no sources or statistical facts
>regurgitates liberal talking points
>makes blanket judgements on rural whites

This article is shit. It's more self-serving liberal ego-wank.

>own interests
Because they vote for what's right and what works. They actually have families, futures and investments in their country that will outlive them, unlike the faggotry, anti-natalist philosophy, and cutting off of dicks like the Left.

>vote against their own interests

you need to drop that dumb shit because voting for the dems is in no real Americans interest.

globalism, the giving up your sovereignty to multi national banks kind, is in anybody's interest.

the dems neoliberalism isn't in rural America's interest.

the insane anti white agenda of the left isn't in rural America's interest

maybe you should actually pay attention to what's going on instead of coming here and repeating leftist propaganda

Ok, I'll post and prolly get hammered in the process. I manage a Farmers Cooperative in one of the most rural settings in the state that has gone red in every county in the last three elections. In mt area anyway, the economy is based on agriculture and oil/gas.

In the eighties, A few hundred acres of farm land would sustain a family, now it's several thousand. The US has a cheap food policy, and we get that. The problem with my farmers is that a vast majority of the money from the 'Farm Bill' has shit to do with farming. It's the food stamp funding and the free school lunch funding. That's a huge amount of gibs labeled as 'farm bill.'

As late as the sixties, farmers were looked at as working class by the left. Now, they are treated as cooperations and big business. The acreage and gross dollar amounts have grown, but that is because the margins are smaller.I remember in the late eighties selling wheat for $4 a bushel.. It's now around $3. That amount of wheat makes 90 loaves of bread. A bushel is 60 lbs.. Fuel and fertilizer is a hell of a lot more expensive than it was then. It's just a major disconnect.

Because they are inbred, cross-eyed, sister fucking degenerates.

Thank you for showing definitive proof of why Trump won the election.

fpbp

>Mfw when liberals lose the election they just resort to name calling even though it didnt work the first time
WAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>we lost because hicks are dumb
the entire article is one big affirmation of the theory the author tried to deny at its beginning.

Why do faggots REPEATEDLY post this thread after getting BTFO thousands of times previous?

Probably some liberal posting while his wife is getting black bred in the background.

Yeah, why won't those stupid fucking racist sexist homophobic inbred redneck hick morons vote for our candidates instead?

I ain't gonna vote along with no city folk.

>The real problem isn’t east coast elites who don’t understand or care about rural America. The real problem is rural America doesn’t understand the causes of their own situations and fears and they have shown no interest in finding out. They don’t want to know why they feel the way they do or why they are struggling because they don’t want to admit it is in large part because of choices they’ve made and horrible things they’ve allowed themselves to believe.

Wew lad this tactic really convinced people in the election better double down and say it louder.

>Another major problem with closed-off, fundamentalist belief systems is they are very susceptible to propaganda.

It gets better, I can't any more this is too much.

First it was 'fake news' and now we're all just too stupid to see that Trump is literally Hitler